chapter 3

DESTINED OR JUST A INCIDENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Why do you repeat my question?’ Sica annoyed.

‘No way, you think who you are that I have to’ GD talked back.

‘Ohh, I’m me, not bastard like you’ Sica pointed her hand toward GD’s direction with anger. Both of them didn’t mind around them.

Mrs.Jung and Mrs.Kwon completely surprised before kid’s behavior, they didn’t think kids knew each other. If knew, why did they act like that? They felt embarrassed with children’s expression.

‘I’m sorry, my daughter seem to be rude’ Mrs.Jung spoke when saw the tense situation. She felt shy before her friend when they met each other in this awkward case. She thought if she didn’t stop them, the bad things would happen. She pulled Sica to her side and whispered at Sica’s ear: ‘What happen to you? I’m embarrassed because of you’.

‘Aniyo, we’re sorry too’ Mrs.Kwon apologized while bowing her head. She felt uncomfortable when people stood there with awkwardness.

‘Let’s sit down!’ Mrs.Kwon told.

‘You two know each other’ Both mom asked.

‘Know? Of course’

‘Very very commune’ Sica mocked.

‘Right! We’re friend’ GD gnashed his teeth while glaring her.

‘Oh! So good! We think you’re not’ Mrs.Jung amused while Mrs.Kwon was nodding with agreement.

‘So we don’t need to waste too much time, right?’ Mrs.Kwon told.

‘Neh, kids look great, right?’ Mrs.Jung held her friend while both of them were grinning with amusement.

‘What should we do now?’ Mrs.Kwon aksed.

‘I think we should for them a bit the privacy space’ Mrs.Jung said evilly.

 

GD and Sica felt weird. Why their mother glanced at them, sometimes they chuckled. GD and Sica thought something was happening.

‘Ahem…ahem… GD coughed their mom’s conversation down. Sica looked at GD wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter