chapter 1

DESTINED OR JUST A INCIDENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SNSD dorm

‘Woa !!!! BIGBANGGGG…! So handsome!’ The member shouted.

‘Yahhhh! Be qiuet, please!! Too noisy…’Sica stepped out from room while yawning, nothing less than she was awake.

‘Oppaaaaa! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! GD opal! Yeah…yeah..! ‘. Don’t notice sica’s word, the girls just watched TV creaming like fan girl.

Sica looked up TV, the sleepy looks disappeared when she saw the horrible face, her sworn enemies, GD. The blood to the brain, Sica immediately shouted: ‘Where handsome is not found, find it rather like a old monkey.. The hairstyle like nobody , looking like dried fish dying’.

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh! The girls shouted at Sica.

‘Who do u allow to say like that forward our Oppa, U really r no aesthetic eyes.

Sica got 16 bullet-shaped eyes as if devour , she countered : ‘He’s not interesting, why do u defended him. Remember, I’m our best friend not him. Why do u abandon me for only his look, hahhh!’ Sica creamed angrily.

‘We have say that u r not our best friend, that is u say!’ the crow louded.

‘U …..u…. really…really r philogynist! I don’t need talk to u, being there to watch that dried fish, I’m  going to sleep’. Sica walked about the room with the same annoyed. Closing the door sounds “BOOM” made drop the room name table (Sica superman)

Stepped to the bed with the bored, Sica dropped body on the bed without mercy.

‘Ah……………hhhhhh!!’ The dolphin tone yelled as if fall the dorm.

‘Aishishhhhhhhh! Ear ache too!! This is JUNG JESSICA!! Hoyeon said while covered the ears.

‘Just ignored her! We’r continued.!! Taeyeon said don’t care. (this is philogynist)

 

Today is BB’s comeback. The group’ll hold celebration party after the performance.

At the club

‘Woaaaaaaa! How relax! Nowhere better this place’. Seung Ri excited.

The members just shook head before maknae’s excitement.

‘So, how u like that?’. GD asked.

‘Of course’. Seung Ri said smugly.

At here too, SNSD also held a party occasion Sica completed role in her first drama.

‘Wooohooooooooo! So happy!’ Sooyong was the best excited.

‘This is heaven entertainment! Hahaaaaaaa!’ Yoonah louded.

‘Yah! Stop it! Look at your attitude, remember we’r SNSD, the nation girl group’. The leader Taeyeon reminded.

‘Arasso, ajumma! Let’s go!’ Hyoyeon  pulled the girls into.

While Sica was still upset about the story in the morning, still wear the face of depression, sadness.

Screams, the music constantly resounded, dancing crazy pictures of people made Sica feel tired. She stood up and went out, escape this place.

 

At this time, Seung Ri yelled: ‘That’s SNSD, isn’t it?’

‘Where where!’ The boys asked curiously.

‘That! Did u see, hyung? Woaaaaa! They look so y!’ Seung Ri said gloriously.

‘Are we going to invite them joined with us!’ TOP bounced ideas.

‘Yeah! That’s a good idea!’ Seung Ri delighted clapping.

‘So, who is going to invite?’ Taeyang asked.

The crowd glanced toward Seung Ri

‘Yah! Why do u look at me like that?’ maknae asked innocent. ‘Don’t tell me that u want me to go to there?’ Maknae rolled eyes.

The boys nodded said in unison: ‘Who else!’.

‘Yah! Why do I have to go while u sit here?’ Maknae wondered.

‘ Because u r the best handsome in group’. Daesung told then the whole crowd laughing.

‘Yes, u r right! No one as handsome as me. U just see that imitate’. Seung Ri told smugly.

‘Sorry, I need go to the restroom for a while!’ GD told.

‘Don’t be long!’ Taeyang reminded.

‘Arasso!’ GD smiled.

Then the boys watched maknae gestures, it’s not surprise, just a few minute as he dragg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter