To let him go? I guess i have to.

L left you for SungYeol

 

“Sungjong-ah. Are you sure you want me to do this?” asks Dongwoo.

Sungjong just nods. He really wanted to know what’s happening between his boyfriend and that little fox Sungyeol.

“Ok. I’ll tell you if I find out something. “ says Dongwoo and leaves the maknae’s room.

Dongwoo looked around and saw Sungyeol talking on the phone.

“you stay there and if you move, I swear I’ll punish you even more.”

‘What .. and  who is this guy talking to?’ asks himself Dongwoo.

As soon as the phone call finished SungYeol goes outside to meet someone. After walking for a little more than 2minutes, he sees Myungsoo waiting for him in front of a café.

Dongwoo follows him and hides behind a car to see and listen those two.

“So? Why did you rushed like this in your ex’s room huh?”

“Because.. I’m worried about him.. Please let me stay by his side at least for today!!”

“No way Myungsoo! I thought we had a deal. Your fathers debt in change of you and your loyality.

“I know.. but still.. “

“No. and no! that is my answer!”

Myungsoo looked worried and sad but he couldn’t opose SungYeol. Not now. He even gave up himself when Sungyeol grabbed his arm and lead him towards a hotel.

“I gotta tell SungJong!” says Dongwoo and calls the maknae.

“Hyung? Did you find something?”

“Yeah , Myungsoo and Sungyeol are going to a hotel together but.. “

Dongwoo couldn’t finish his sentense because Sungjong had already hang up.

“W-what the just happened!?! NO. Now.. now he will think.. agh.. Sungjong you’re so stupid!!” thought Dongwoo and goes after the MyungYeol couple.

At the hotel…

“Hyung.. don’t do this to me , please!!” begs Myungsoo.

“This is your punishment.”

SungYeol have already handcuffed Myungsoo to the bed. Now his clothes were about to get away from his body.

Myungsoo was begging for Sungyeol to let him go. He didn’t want this. But he didn’t know that.. the older male wanted this more than anything. Noone from the group actually knew but SungYeol have always been inlove with L. Of course. He knew him the best and the longest time. But that maknae.. took him. Why?

SungYeol couldn’t hear any of Myungsoo’s begs. He wanted to please him. Like the maknae never did. He wanted L to forget his ex-boyfriend and to focus only on him. To be only his. He Myungsoo’s jawline and bit his skin a bit to leave a visiable mark.

L knew where things were going. He gave up protesting. He knew about Sungyeol’s feelings.. that’s why he couldn’t say anything. He felt pity towards him.

“Hyung.. if you want me .. to love you.. don’t forse yourself on me..” says Myungsoo between SungYeol’s kisses.

The older male looked surprised. He wasn’t aware that.. Myungsoo actually knew how he felt. He stopped what he was doing and sat on the bed.

“I know you wont love me.” Says Sungyeol.

“Im sorry hyung..”

Sungyeol sighes. He uncuffs Myungsoo and looks at him.

“Just go.. before I change my mind.”

Myungsoo smilled. He knew his hyung was a sweetheart . He got off the bed , but then came closer to SungYeol, lifted his chin and kissed his lips with love.

“Thank you hyung~ I knew you’re a good person.”

SungYeol touched his lips. He even blushed for god sake. That was the first.. and last time L will ever kiss him like that.

“Wish you luck.. my love” says SunYeol and lays back on his bed thinking about Myungsoo.