Why cant he remember me?

L left you for SungYeol

"Do you even consider my opinion?!" asked irritated Myungsoo. 

"So.. what is your opinion?" asks SungJong

"I want to stay with SungYeol.. not with you."

The maknae smirked. 

"Well you'll be saying something totally different after a week with me." 

"What? WHAT?!?" yelled SungYeol. 

"Haha , hyung , are you jealous? Or you're scared that he will really remember me?" 

"In your dreams maknae. "

"Ah.. and i know these people?" asked himself Myungsoo. "Look , i'll be with Sungjong or however his name was this week, but babe, i'll be back after that." said Myungsoo and pulled SungYeol in a kiss. 

The maknae was starring with disbelieve. His boyfriend was kissing someone else.. not him!!! 

"ok ok , but promise you'll come back to me?" 

"Of course. I promise you my love" 

"Ew.. dont be so lovey-dovey pleaseeee~" said SungJong and made the puke-face. 

"Geez. " 

Myungsoo's doctor came to the three boys and looked at them. 

"So? Which one of you is SungYeol?" 

"Me , me!" said SungYeol with little aegyo and Sungjong made the puke face once again.

"I need you to sign here , and Myungsoo will be free from the hospital. His wound is healing faster than we thought so we are letting him go  but remember to keep him safe." said the doctor.

"Neeeh~" answered SungYeol and signed what the doctor gave him to. 

"We will be going hyung" said the maknae and grabbed L's hand and dragged him out of the hospital. 

SungYeol sighed. Those were the last moments he spent with L .. then after  a week everything would be back to normal. L will be dating the maknae, and SungYeol will be alone.. again. He didnt want this to happen but couldnt force himself on Myungsoo. Not on him. 

"Ah.. hope they get along." whispered SungYeol to himself and left the hospital too after he paid for L's stay. 

"Hyung~Lets go home." said Sungjong and soon as they were outside the hospital. 

"Home? You'll be taking me to my SungYeol?"

"NO!! Geez.. stop being so mean.."

"And now im supposed to apologise? Well sorry i dont remember you and sorry for being a jerk right now." 

"Thats much better~ Now KADJA!!!" 

"WHERE!?! " was screaming all the way to Sungjong's house the older male. 

"We're here." announced the maknae.

"Waaa! Its a big house!" 

"Neeh~ The YaDong couple lives here as well." 

"YaDong? Who are they?"

"Hoya and Dongwoo hyung~ they live here with us, silly." 

"Aha..." 

They entered the house and worried hyungs met them as soon as they were in the house.

"L !! Are you okay!? Sungjong-ah is he okay?!!" 

"Neh , neh, he is okay~ Its just that.. he doesnt remember you.." 

"No.. I actually do. The.. twors in the group right?" asked Myungsoo with sparkling eyes.

"Yes.." answered Sungjong. 

Was it.. really him the only one he doesnt remember? Why? Was it that painful to keep the memory of him? 

"Oh!! The leader.. SungKyu hyung, and and.. his boyfriend Woohyun!! I remember them all!!" L announced and the YaDong couple hugged him tightly. 

"But.. wait wait.. Sungkyu hyung was dating Woohyun?" asked Hoya.

"Waa!! How come we didnt find out till now?" asked Dongwoo.

"HYUNGS!!! Is it now the time to be discussing this!? Cant you see... He doesnt remember me at ALL!!!!" SungJong yelled.

"Oh.." 

"You're right. How come he doesnt remember you?" asked Dongwoo.

"I dont know.. but i cant seem to remember Sungjong." said L and looked at the maknae. 

He tried to remember something about this cute young boy ,but he couldnt. All he could remember was a kiss.. but.. with who? He tried even harder and got a headache from all this thinking.

"Agh.. my head hurts. I'll be going to bed now." said L and left the others in the room alone. 

"Sungjong-ah.. what are you going to do?" asked Hoya.

"I dont know.. but i have only a week to find out." answered Sungjong and went to his room.