To stalk them!?

L left you for SungYeol

Sungyeol tried to look confused. 

"What do you mean i stole your boyfriend? And how can you ask me why am i here? I'm worried about you , of course! You're part of the group." said Sungyeol with his best worried voice.

Sungjong on the other hand, didnt believe a word he said. He didnt want to see Sungyeol even if he was the last person on the earth. 

"You know what i mean hyung !" said the maknae with a change of  his voice at the 'hyung' part. 

Sungyeol just giggled. He knew tha maknae was mad and irritated from his appearance here. But he wanted to tease the maknae a bit more. 

"Well , i guess you mean that.. L choose me over you?" 

"Myungsoo hyung loved me!"

"Yes, you're right here. Loved. Not now. Before." 

"Thats not right and you know it!"

"Why dont you ask him yourself?"

"I dont wanna talk with him." 

"Hahah you're so silly. You know, thats why he left you. He cant depend on you. You're way too childish."

'Was.. was that really how Myungsoo thinks? Am i just a child to him?' thought Sungjong.

When he was about to say something , like a 'smart' comment to Sungyeol , L rushed in the room.

"Dont say a word more Sunyeol!!" 

"You shut up , or you know what will happen." said SungYeol with a threatening voice. 

Myungsoo stopped right there. He didnt move an inch more. His lips were sealed. He looked at his ex-boyfriend with a worried look, then looked at Sungyeol and left the room mad. 

"That was my boy~" Said SungYeol with little aegyo in his voice.

"What did you do to him?" asks the maknae.

"Me? Nuffin. He did it himself"

"What do.. you mean?"

"I'll tell you later. Now i have to go punish my boyfriend for rushing in your room without asking for my permission. " said Sungyeol and left the room with a smirk on his face.

'He is evil..' thought Sungjong and layd back on the bed. 

What happened between those two? Why was L so obedient? He didnt know anything. But sooner or later he will. 

"Dongwoo hyung!!!" yelled Sungjong from his room.

Wiithin less then 5seconds, Dongwoo was in the room. 

"What is it!?! Does it hurt you somewhere!?!"

"No , no. I just want you to do me a favor." says the maknae. 

The older male looks confused. He doesnt say anything, waiting for the maknae to tell him the favor.

"I want you to follow the MyungYeol couple." 

"You want me to stalk them?!"

"If thats what you want to call it, yes, i want you to stalk them and tell me everything they do. Everything."