How dare you ... !!!

L left you for SungYeol

Present days ... 

Sungjong was remembering all those moments and was blushing. He really loved the time he spent with L. Well he loved him after all. 

He decided to go out shopping , to cook L's favourite food and to surprise him. Maybe something will happen later , who knows. He havent seen him since yesterday 

Flashback

"Babe , where are you going?" asks Sungjong.

"Dont worry. I have some work to do , i will be back tomorrow." answered Myungsoo.

"Really? You're not lying to me right?" 

"Yaa~ How can you even think of that? I'm not lying~ Tomorrow i'll be here."

"Ok. " said Sungjong and kisses Myungsoo for goodbye. "Bye love~" 

End of flasback  

"Hehe~ today will be a good day~ i can feel it~" said Sungjong to himself. 

The door bell rang and Sungjong went to see who is it.

'It must be L.' thought Sungjong. 

He opened the door to see flowers and a standing stupidly Dongwoo.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" asks the maknae

"First, those are for you" said Dongwoo and gives the flowers to Sungjong. "And second, im here to congratulate the new couple in Infinite" 

"Waaa?! Really? Who? SungKyu hyung and Woohyun hyung got finally together? Waa~ i must congratulate them too , but they arent here you know." 

"Um.. its not them. " says awkwardly Dongwoo. 

"Then.. THEN?! Dont tell me you and Hoya hyung!!" 

"NO!! NO!! Its um.. Sungyeol." 

"Sungyeol hyung? With who? " 

Dongwoo was standing there without saying a word. Sungjong felt something bad was gonna happen. This silence was killing him. He couldnt take it anymore , so he repeated his question.

"With who hyung? Tell me." 

"You know.. with your ex-boyfriend."

"With my ex? I dont have an ex. Myungsoo is my first.." and then he stopped. 

Sungjong finally realised it. Sungyeol was with Myungsoo. Why? WHY?! Didnt L love him!? Didnt they promise to be together forever!? Sungjong collapsed on the floor. He couldnt live anymore. Why... why was this happening to him!? 

"Sungjong!!! SUNGJONG!!!!" 

Dongwoo was shaking him. But the maknae couldnt and didnt want to wake up. NOt now. Not in this embarrassing and painful situation. 

"L !! Come here quickly!! " was the only thing Sungjong heard before he passed out. 

How can Dongwoo hyung call someone who isnt even here? Sungjong was confused. 

He woke up in the middle of the night in his room. Someone was standing next to him. He had a familiar body shape.

"M-myungsoo?" 

The person moved a bit. Sungjong was about to hug him tightly and beg him to come back when he saw that this person wasnt his boyfriend. 

"You.. how dare you come here after you stole my boyfriend?!"