Second chance?

L left you for SungYeol

SungYeol was about to stand up from his bed, when he heard a sound from the stairs. Like someone falling down. 

He went to see what happened only to find a laying on the floor Myungsoo with blood under his head. 

"MYUNGSOO!!!" yells the older male and goes to him right away. 

He lifted his head and saw blood coming from there. 

"No... you cant do this to me!! Live for god sake!! If you die, i swear i'll hunt you even there!!! " screams SungYeol , then quickly grabs his phone and calls 911. 

After less than 2 minutes , the amblulance took Myungsoo. SungYeol came with them as his guardian. 

At the hospital, L was taken to the operation room. SungYeol didnt call any of the members. He didnt want to worry them, not before everything is ok and Myungsoo will live. 

The operation finished after 2 hours. The doctor came to SungYeol.

"Are you his guardian?"

"Yes.Is he okay doctor?" asks SungYeol.

"He will live, but from the pictures we took on his brain.. he has memory loss. So , you have to be there for him. " 

"Memory loss? Is it.. going to be like this forever?" 

"We cant be sure. You can go see him now, he must be consious." 

"Thank you doctor" says Sungyeol and rushes to L's room. 

Seeing his love , laying this weak on this bed, made Sungyeol's heart break into peaces. It was worse than when he rejected him.

"Myungsoo-ah.." 

L opened his eyes, turned his head a bit and saw a familiar person in front of him.

"SungYeol.. hyung?" 

"You remember me!?!" 

"Of.. course.. " 

"Shh, its ok, dont try to talk much. You need rest." said Sungyeol when he got near L's bed. He was about to leave but L grabbed his arm.

"S-stay here.. please.." 

"I'll be outside , L . Dont worry. I'll call the other members."

"Which... members?"

"What do you mean which? From the group of course- Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong - your boyfriend."

"Sungjong? Hyung.. i thought.. you were.. my boyfriend.." 

SungYeol's eyes were wide open. So..L could remember only him and on top of that as his boyfriend. 

"W-what? .. N-neh, just rest for now L , and we will talk about it later." 

L just nodded. He didnt have the streight to talk either. He layed back on the bed and fell asleep as soon as his head was on the pillow. 

SungYeol went outside his room and sat on a chair. His legs werent listening to him. L couldnt remember anyone from the members except... him. 

'Is this.. my second chance?' thought SungYeol and smilled.