“Challenge"

Change

-Yunho, Yunhooo ~-Yuchun screamed down the hallway while walking to the cell of his friend.
-What's up Yuchun? - Yunho asked when his friend came to him and sat on the bed. He looked at him for a moment and then went back to the card game which was playing with one of his other friends - JaeJoong.
-Nothing, actually. - That earned him irritated eyes from Yunho. - Okay. I heard something ... - The next minute Junsu and ChangMin appeared and stuck to Yuchun like some hungry dogs waiting for most delicious food. JaeJoong only laughed at his friends reaction and Yunho rolled his eyes, but still left the cards on the table and turned to Yuchun. - Okay. Earlier, when I was returning from the kitchen, I heard the guards talking about something silently and...
-And you were curious and approached them to hear. - All sighed together and looked at him expectantly. Yuchun pouted, but still continued talking.
-I went a bit closer to hear them and guess what shocking news I learned. - All bowed to him expectantly, eager for some new information. - Today new prisoners will arrive. - He announced, winning disappointed moans from his friends.
-Only that... - JunSu pouted. - Here new prisoners come every week. - All nodded and returned to their occupations, ignoring the attempts of Yuchun to finish. A minute later he shouted:
-BUT THEY ARE GIRLS!!
Four pairs of eyes looked at him shocked and the shout "WHAT?" spread through the prison.
-This is not all. - He continued, satisfied that he had gained the full attention of his friends. - They said that these two were really dangerous.
-But why will girls come to this prison? – ChangM minuttered. Yuchun looked angrily back to him, because he was interrupted yet again and continued talking.
-They said that these girls were very dangerous and likely to be a threat to the entire prison. - He saw the confused faces of his friends, and hurried to explain. – They’re coming here because they used to kill people. And the only remains of the victims was theire heart, when they were thru with them.
-Then maybe we should teach them some manners. - Yunho said grimly. - Here we are in command and if someone will only leave their heart, it will be those two.
Everyone nodded and the cell sank into silence, each of the five lost in thoughts. The voice of the head security guard spread through the entire prison.
"All prisoners must go in their cells so that the new prisoners can proceed without a problem."
Yuchun, JunSu and ChangMin  stood up and went out of the cell of his friends, going quietly in their own. After about a minute they heard the clash of the bars in the walls and a snap, which meant that now all cells are locked. For a moment everything went in complete silence, then a fierce roar, like it belong to a voracious predator, spread everywhere. Along with the cells, accompanied by four men from the guards walked two girls. One had dark brown hair with a slight shade of red in it, descending to her waist in soft curls. She was wearing light jeans and black shirt. The other girl had a fiery red straight hair, going down to her waist. She wore dark jeans and white t-shirt. Prisoners booed them while they went through their cells, they cried to turn around, just so they can check them out, but the girls just kept walking. Both walked with their heads held high, and they emanated deadly aura. There was not even a hint that they are afraid of this horrible place, and of the crazy men imprisoned in it. The girls and the guards approached the cells of the five "princes" of the prison, and when they reached them, the girls stopped. Only these five boys were silent and just watched. The girls came to the cell of Yunho and JaeJoong and stayed there for a while. The boys were staring at them, the girls - in them. Nobody undarstand what exactly happened but the next moment one of the girls, the one with the dark hair, was caught by the security and Yunho by JaeJoong, trying to stop them from killing each other.
-You may be "princes" around here. You may control this place. - Hissed the girl, breaking away from the clutches of guards and stood by her friend, who continued.
-But we will be the ones controlling you. - She said quietly and stared at the three boys in the next cell, which were quietly watching what was happening between their friends and he two girls.
-Come on, let’s go. Your cells are on the second floor. - Said a guard and pushed the girls to go faster. With a last glance exchanged between Yuno and dark-haired girl, the guards lead them to their cells, leaving only the cries of the prisoners.