"Jokes"

Change

 

''I think we over did it.'' Min said with a frown and threw herself on the bed in her cell. 
''We didn't over do it.'' Seya said cheerfully and started to walk aroung the cell.
The cell in this prison weren't like in the others. These had comfy and soft beds, wardrobes and shelves for clothes and other of the prisoners belongings, lamps and other things, which made the cells look like rooms with bars.
''Ah, found it!'' Seya called cheerfully, after she was looking threw her bag for about 5 minutes. Min looked her friend with curiosity and she almost fell from her bed when she saw her holding a black iPod. Seya got to her bed and put the earphones on, ignoring the world. Min sighed loudly and took one of the books that she left on her shelf earlyer. The girl leaned against the wall, opened the book and started reading, trying to ignore the shouting that was coming from the kitchen.
''Yunho!'' screamed Jaejoong and Yoochun to their friend, who continued beating every prisoner that dared to open his mouth or laugh at what the girls did to him. Most of the prisoners managed to escape unnoticed and saved themselfs from the raged man, but some of them weren't that lucky. Yunho continued beating up the two men without hesitation. His fists were covered in blood and half of the prisoners were already lying unconscious on the floor in the kitchen.
''Yunho, that's enough!!'' Junsu's angry voice spread across the other screams. Yunho's fist stopped right infront of the face of the yet another man that had the guts to stand on his way and slowly turned his head to his angry friend. ''Changmin, go and call as much people from the security as you can, they need to be taken to the hospital wing. Yoochun, Hero - you will help them. Yunho - you're coming with me.'' and without saying anything else Junsu went out, followed by Yunho, who was now like a good puppy.
''What's wrong with you?'' Junsu asked quietly, right after Yunho went to his cell. 
''Those little...'' Yunho began, but was cut off by his friend.
''I know that they offended you, but they're right. We are in this prison, therefore we can't fall lower. You know that you can't react that way, Yunho. You're not that kind of guy'' Junsu put his hand on his friend's showders.
'I know, but nobody has talked to me like that. And out of the blue this tho girls came, who claim that they know everything and that they can beat me. Hero was wrong when he sait that they're not for here. They're nothing, just like us. And I'm going to make sure that they know that.'' Yunho said seriously. ''I won't let a girl control me.''
Yes, he wasn't going to let that happen. He wouldn't let those girls think that they're better that him. He wasn't going to let them play with him, when he could control them like little puppets on strings.
 
--After three months.--
''Damn it, who did this again!'' screamed Seya, trying to wrap her towel tight to her body.
After the incident in the kitchen, Yunho stayed in the punishment room for a week and right after he came out he and Seya started doing tricks to eachother. Now Seya was standing angry in the middle of the bathroom and the only thing she was wearing was a towel and a pink pain, coloring her body. She was already hearing the excited cheers of the prisoners, who were waiting infront of the door to watch the attraction.
''Damn it.'' she mumbled angrily and went out of the bathroom, facing the wild men. In the crowl she was able to spot the smirk on Yunho's face and came closer to him, avoiding the dirty hands that were trying to touch her. The girl stopped infront of Yunho and laughed when she saw that Junsu and Changmin were covering eachother's eyes.
''You know, Yunnie...'' she began, enjoying Yunho's angry stare when he heard the nickname. ''there are better ways for you to see me insted of stealing my clothes. No that I would ever take them off by my own will for you, even if you asked me. But I guess that you're very desperate.'' the girl laughed, but finished dissatisfied ''And seriously, pink paint?"
''But you know...'' Yunho began with his usual smug voice ''That way I can't enjoy the view of you running ti your cell in just a towel, trying to escape from them.'' he pointed happily to the wild crowd behind her.
''Oh, damn it, I forgot about them!'' the girl cried and started running to her cell, followed by screaming prisonors. Right after she went in the bars were closed; the mad men pushed away by the security that was standing outside.
''That guy....''