Chapter 2

I love you, not him... (re-written ver.)

 

 

Sighing, I turned my head a little and glanced at him. He has his eyes closed and looked calm and comfortable, which was more than I could say for myself.

 

“I think I'm going to go and see how much of a mess they've made the kitchen into” I said, unwrapping his arms from my waist and pushing myself up from his lap.

 

Once I stepped foot from the room my smile faded and I remembered the look on Mir's face. It pained me to see him angry but I didn't know why he was being like this. I knew I liked him, but the amount of time I spent with the guys told me he only saw me as a friend.

 

I had made sure not to let on to my feelings and only Seungho knew, being my best friend and all, but if I was just a friend to him why did he look so upset?

 

I made my way slowly to the kitchen, partly to delay meeting his eyes and partly to give myself a little more time to calm my racing heart.

 

What if he was mad at me? Why would he be mad though? What if, why, what if...?

 

A million questions flew about my mind as I closed in on the kitchen door. Pushing it open lightly, I came in to see Seungho and G.O on either side of the room, putting things away in cupboards both high and low, and Mir with Cheondoong standing at the island, rooting through a shopping bag or two.

 

As I walked in, everyone glanced in my direction, Cheondoong smiling and waving me over to help. I had other things to take care of first, however.

 

“Mir, I-”

 

He brushed past me in an instant, eyes disappointed and lips held in a tight scowl as he left the room silently. I knew I had to prove to him, prove that it's not Joon that I love, but him.

 

Cheondoong gave a look of concern but I shook my head at him. This was my problem, he needn't worry about it.

 

“Seungho? Can we talk in private? I need some advice” I focused on the hem of my top and flicked it between my fingers, needing something to keep myself calm and from running after Mir to spill my heart out.

 

“Go and sort it, me and Cheondoong can finish up here” G.O said, the look on his face enough to tell that he knew that whatever had gone on, was serious.

 

Seungho followed me to the hall, then said to come up to his room. Once there, he sat down on his bed and asked what was wrong. As I began to spill what happened, my eyes began to water and before I knew it I was sobbing into my best friends chest.