FINA-ING-LLY AN UPDATE (Slight M)

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misunderstood and very Hor---

        My brain had immediately snapped awake when Jongin walked out of my room in his very thin boxers, leaving all the more reasons for Mr Kim Joonmyun to misunderstand. Certainly I was an idiot for letting my eyes linger a lot longer than expected over the boy's body, but for a second I had forgotten that we weren't 13 anymore and he wasn't just Sehun's quiet friend. His tanned body certainly suited him and the very essence of his lanky figure was enough to make you want to run your fingers along his bare skin.    What brought me back to reality was a low growl that came behind me, the owner being the last person I wanted to be here right now and that, was him. in a harsh breath, I quickly my heels to clear the misunderstanding when our eyes met and the look he shot had me stumbling back slight. He was no longer patient, it was as though I could see the rage in his eyes as he stabbed glares in Jongin's direction. Maybe he was trying to hold in his anger but the way his fists balled and his entire face got dark in clear displeasure, told me that I had to fix this before someone got hurt.    "I'm not cheating on you! Let me just ex--" my words were cut short when he suddenly averted his gaze to me, his lips pressed into a thin line.    "Yeah? And just why the is he half and exiting your room?" He snarled, the edges of his lips visibly twitching as he stepped in slowly.    "Wait! You're getting the wrong--"    "Oh I am? Because right now, I'm starting to wonder what the 'right' idea really is" his voice dripped with venom and I unconsciously stepped away from him.    "That's why I should expla--"   "So explaining is supposed to make me feel better? You've avoided me for almost a whole month and now I come to your place, worried as hell only to find another man strolling out of your room half . Tell me, should I get angry?" He asked, his voice painfully sweetened with honey as a dark aura clouded them.    "Will you stop interrupting me and just let me talk you idiot?!?!" I finally exploded, angered by his accusations even though they were somewhat correct and I should be blamed. His words made me feel as though I was committing some grave sin or if I really did sleep with him! Taking a breath, I glared at him and pushed at his chest, walking him over to the couch and forcing him to sit while moving over to Jongin and first checking his temperature only to find the boy burning up again as he held onto the wall for support.    "Jongin go back in the room, I'll be there shortly" i reassured as he nodded obediently and left Suho and I alone in the living room.    Turning back to the scowling ban on the couch, I almost found it hard to breathe as I remembered how very intense he was just s few minutes ago. Shaking my head I tried clearing me thoughts as I walked over to stand in front of him, his frown deepening as he glared at nothing in particular.    "Before you go all ape on Jongin and I, I'll have you know that I'm still a and even if I did plan on cheating on you, I'd probably do it with someone who can actually benefit me. Okay? So now can I explain?" I said, knowing that i was being just a bit on the edgy side because a part of me did not want to admit that I felt hurt that he said what he did. Of course I did not get a verbal reply but that did not matter because I was doing to explain anyways.    "Jongin came over last night and fainted, he was burning up with a high fever and still is, might I add, I don't know what's going on but I let him sleep in my room and I slept outside" I explained, folding my arms over my chest as I looked at him for a reaction.    "That doesn't explain why he's half " he pointed causing me to mentally punch him five hundred times.    "Even I don't know that! Jeez! We did not do anything, I'm going to check on him--" before I could turn away, my body was pulled down and suddenly made to sit over his laps, leaving me with no choice but to straddle my legs around his waist as I held his shoulders for support.    "How do I know you're not lying?" Bringing his face up, our lips were closer than expected as he hugged me tighter to him.    "W-what?? Let go of me" I demanded, trying to pull away from him but was kept sturdy as he only came closer.    "I'm going to have to check to make sure you don't have his scent on you" his voice was low and the way his eyes fell over me made my entire body freeze within seconds. This was one of the many times I felt like a prey under his gaze, ready to me devoured and left with no choice but to give in.    "Jongin is--"    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter