Not Another Date!

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25 - Not Another Date!
 





"Sehun and Jongin transferred to your school?" Luhan asked as we waited for the Japanese food Luhan ordered earlier. 

Right now we were at my place discussing what happened today. Luhan, being the very nosy and persistent person he is, literally forced his way in and made me spill everything, muttering some about 'being mean to oppa'. 


"Apparently my so called mother wants to keep an eye on me" I scoffed and glared at nothing in particular. 

"So, how are they? I haven't seen them since ages now!" He exclaimed rather perky. 

"Yah! Do you not see my distress?" I hissed and pinched his arm. 

"Ow ow ouch!!" He whined in pain. 

"Listen, if you're not going to help me then please leave" I said bluntly. 

"So mean!" He pouted. 

"I'm serious" I hissed at him and reached out to pinch him again when the doorbell rang and I lazily walked over to answer it. 



In the middle of our early dinner-late lunch, Luhan spoke up with an idea that I felt wouldn't work at all. 

"You want me to what?" I asked coldly. 

"Simple, get him to break school with you" he grinned. 

"Impossible" I waved it off. 

"Nothing's impossible" he said confidently. 

"I've already tried" I noted. 

"Oh... Well... You're going to have to do something with him that will give Sekai a reason to give up" he thought harder. 

"Like what exactly?" I asked, paying more attention to the food than him. 

"Trying being more lovey dovey with Suho-ssi and then when they realise its true love they'll have no choice but to return home!" Luhan began spazzing. 

"You're an idiot" I smacked him with the end of chopsticks before rolling my eyes. 

"Butttttttt it's a good idea!!" He exclaimed. 

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life" I scoffed and finished my noodles. 

"So harsh!" He gasped just as my doorbell rang again and I walked over to answer it. 


"Oh Amber? Hey!" I managed to wave at her as she smiled and lifted a white plastic bag. 

"Vic unnie and Sulli went out so I'm home alone for the next two days, mind if I come in...?" She asked as I made way for her to enter. 

Just as she walked to the living room her face fell and I could tell the atmosphere got chilly. 

"Oh... You have company" and there was nothing jolly in her tone of words. 

"Who let the beast in?" Came Luhan's snarky reply. 

"Beast? Speak for yourself pineapple head" she hissed. 

"P-I-n-WHAT?! Yah! Do you have a death wish little boy?!" Luhan scoffed. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter