Avoiding

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32 - Avoiding

 




It's been a week... An entire week since my lips had met those belonging to Kim Joonmyun. My sleep has been disrupted and I've been avoiding him like the plague. I cannot possibly face him. No ing way. Oh my god. I've never kissed someone in my life. I don't know how to feel about that but what I do know is that I'm ing floating ok. That's what I ing feel like. Because people are just passing me like 'O.O' and I'm just strolling pass them. The actual . 

Ok, now I know I've lost it. Since when did unicorns have eggs? Oh wait... That's the Easter bunny! But we're in the middle of ing May!! Oh god. you, calm yourself. You're just stressed, it's nothing to worry about. 

"THE MARKS ARE OUT" some random dip screamed because its like we're ing deaf or something. . I rolled my eyes as everyone crowded to the notice board where our math exam evaluations were stuck. I sighed and waited till they were all gone. Some were screaming in joy and others were crying like buffaloes. 

I made my way over, swinging my backpack over my shoulder and dipping in to check the scores. Blah blah blah...oh! Well... What do you know?

Han you

Score: 72%

I passed math. I ing passed math. I passed math. I passed math. I passed a subject. Oh my god. I passed a subject. I cannot believe this. This had to be a joke. I actually passed mathematics. ing Math to the Ematics!! Oh my . I need to pinch myself--OUCH. OK. I was not dreaming. 

I PASSED MATH!!!

OH. MY. GOD. 

"You passed!" A very familiar voice spoke up from behind me and I jumped slightly turning around to see Suho smiling from ear to ear at me. I gulped, my face tensing into a painfully blank expression. Oh god. Not the person I wanted to see. No. Nope. Aniyo. Andwae! YOU KIM JOONMYUN. I nodded awkwardly and stepped away. Maybe if I escape quickly, he wouldn't notice. 

"...well, I have to go" I said and slipped past him, speed walking down the hall. 

"H-Hey! Wait!!" He tried reaching out for me but I dodged him in time and turned the corner. Oh finally. 

When I was sure he was long gone and forgotten, I plopped onto an empty seat outside the school on the grass. My head was fuzzy and my heart was just beating up a storm. Oh lord have mercy. Why is it like this?? Everything was going perfectly. Just when I missed him in class, down the hall, out the corridor, past the office, away from the library and yes, I literally dodged him every single place I saw him. My day was going perfectly and Kim Joonmyun was not going to it up. 

"Noona?" A voice spoke up and I saw Jongin taking a seat next to me as I lifted an eyebrow. 

"Why are you here?" I asked and he just chuckled. 

"What does it look like?" He lifted the sandwich to his mouth and then I realised it was lunch. Oh right. 

"Where's that spawn of Satan?" I asked stretching my neck to see if I'll find Sehun anywhere. 

"He's stuck in detention" Jongin smirked and I lifted an eyebrow. 

"...why?" I asked. 

"Told off a teacher" he shook his head and I snickered. 

"I knew I taught him well" I smirked and nodded confidently to myself. 

"Why are you here?" He asked as I shrugged. 

"No reason in particular..." I lied. 

"Is that so?" He smiled knowingly and I didn't like it one bit. 

"Yes" I glared suspiciously at him. 

"Then why were you running away from Suho hyung?" He asked. 

"Oh it's 'Suho hyung' now?" I blinked and he rolled his eyes. 

"Auntie might kill us, but we're not going to rat on you" he assured as he took another bite at his sandwich. 

"...and hyung is cool, a bit too lenient but I like him. I'm glad you found someone like him..." He finished and I immediately frowned. 

If only that was the actual truth... 

"Jongin..." I began and he lifted an eyebrow at me. 

"Hmm?" He hummed, sipping his water. 

"I'm sorry..." I bit my lip as he chuckled. 

"It's been a while noona, I've already moved on. Plus, even if I did like you, I was probably desperate. I mean, look at this face" he smirked as I jabbed him in his ribs. 

"Vain . You're still fat and ugly and your lips look even fatter than when that bee stung you!" I taunted as his jaw dropped. 

"You take that back. I am not fat!" He pouted and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Fatass" I snickered, grabbing his sandwich and finishing it off. 

"HEY!" He groaned out loud as I smirked and shrugged. 


"So, why are you avoiding him?" Jongin asked after a long pause. 

"...who said I was?" I questioned and he chuckled. 

"I did" he responded confidently. 

"I'm not avoiding him" I lied again. 

"And my eyes are blue" he retorted, sarcasm heavy in his voice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter