Esuhort?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 - Esuhort?







"You have the wrong number" I said coldly and hung up.

Dammit. Why did it have to be him? Did he send the guy lastnight? Or was that my parents' doing? . I hate this! Making my way to the bathroom I quickly did my business and then hurried over to Luhan's.



"What? There was a guy following you?" he asked now fully concentrated.

"Well... In a way" I said nonchalantly.

"I don't want you walking alone. Take the train or the bus or something. I want you to be where people are" he said. Sometimes I really hate his protective side.

"Relax. It's not like I can't take care of myself" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care" now he was seriously concerned.

"Fine" I glared at him before turning to leave.

"By the way, don't forget your deadline" he smiled innocently at me as I muttered a few curses below my breath.

"Ye Ye Ye" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.


*Later That Day*



Tonight was the last night for clubbing and I felt as though something bad was going to happen. My gut was never wrong. Urgh. I need to ignore it. Closing my eye I took a deep breath and fixed the drink for an already drunk guy. Gross. Its not that I hate drunk people I just don't find it very pleasing to watch people do under the influence of alcohol.

Just as I handed the drink to the person my eyes landed on that familiar red hair. His appearance was slightly different from last time. He wore a sliver jacket and white pants while his hair was slightly pulled away from his face as he made his way to the dance floor with a different woman. I scrunched my nose and scoffed. What the actual ? This is the same Kim Joonmyun right? My donkey teacher? Who likes math? Well he's certainly doing her problems... I scoffed once more as I watched him embrace her naturally and dance in time to the music. Urgh. Sickening.


Turning away from the sight I shook the image out of my head but that was simply impossible. I searched the crowd for someone familiar and saw Lay conversing with a random person. Carefully I threw an empty plastic bottle his way, not too hard but strong enough for him to look in my direction. He sent me a weird expression and I motioned him to come over.


"Sorry, I had no other choice" I said blankly and he just nodded.

"Uhm, do you know that guy over there?" I asked pointing to my teacher as he smiled cheerfully with the ugly woman. Seriously... He has bad taste...

"Huh? Suho hyung?" he asked confused. Ok... So his name was Suho.... That's not my teacher's name.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah! Hyung wo--" before he could continue the ramen head came and interrupted him.

"Bacon's calling!" he grinned hyperly as he dragged the shorter boy over to the other side of the room. . Damn you noodle head!


I allowed the time to pass carefully, every once in a while I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter