Drunk Freak

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Drunk Freak



 

 



As my eyes searched the streets of Seoul I had no luck in finding any job offers. 


Staring down at my watch as it read 7:45pm I breathed in deeply and began heading back home. 

As I neared a certain club I could hear the screams and shouts of unwanted people from inside and before I knew it a body was thrown against me sending me flying back as my arm roughly grazed the pole I jammed into. 

Nothing got me more pissed than that. 


"THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?" I screamed at the drunk man. 

He turned to me with bloodshot eyes. He looked to be in his late thirties and badly needed a shave. 

"Hey baby. Wanna get down and dirty with me?" he slurred trying to steady himself but failing badly. 
 



"Leave her alone and get out if here!" a tall tall man with a deep voice growled from the entrance of the bar. 
 


Ignoring him I turned to the drunk guy in disgust. 

 


"Don't you ing come near me!" I spat but it seemed as though he was too drunk to hear me and he tried to make a move on me. 


Before he could do anything I grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards in an unnatural position; he screamed with pain as I hammered my elbow into his shoulder knocking him out cold. 


"ing disgusting son of a prick!" I spat and kicked his stomach once more before turning to the guy standing in the doorway staring at me wide eyed. 


"The are you looking at?! Learn to keep your damn customers in control or else I'm suing you next time" I hissed. 

 


He blinked and looked at him. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter