Bubble Gum

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 - Bubble Gum

 

 



Hungry. I was so ing hungry. 

It's been ages since I last ate a decent home cooked meal. I didn't get a chance to even buy something to eat and even my clothes were beginning to look huge on me. 

"Hey, Kris is calling you to his office" Chanyeol said and I nodded, allowing him to take over the bar as I made my way down the hall. 

When I entered, his office was surprisingly neat  everything was packed and stacked up neatly. Huh. Looks like he got a reality check. 

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, knocking lightly on the door. 

"Yeah, your monthly pay" he said, pulling out an envelope.

"Check it in front of me and also..." He pulled out something from his drawer. 

"This is an invitation" he said with a smile. 

"To what?" I asked. 

"We do a host club every month" he explained. 

"I'm lost" I blinked. 

"A host club, where we dress up as butlers and serve tea and small dishes for the ladies" he explained. 

"So... Why are you....?" I lifted an eyebrow. 

"You are a lady, unless I'm mistaken" he chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. 

"So, if you come, we'll be serving you..." He said and stood. 

"..."

"You can even pick your own butler" he wiggled his eyebrows. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked and he just laughed. 

"I hope to see you!" He said and shooed me out. 






When I got home, it was already late but I couldn't sleep. I had half a mind to buy something but then I still had to pay rent and trust me. Rent is not cheap. After high school my so called parents have given me a decision, move back in with them or cuts ties with them fully. 

Sigh. 

Stupid decisions. 

I wondered if Amber and they were awake... But it's already 12... I picked up my cell and decided to ring Amber. 

"Hello?" She answered on the third ring. 

"Oh hey, you're up?" I asked sounding quite surprised. 

"Yeah, couldn't sleep. What's up?" She asked. 

"I'm hungry. You wanna go get something to eat?" I asked. 

"This late?" She asked. 

"Unless you guys have left overs" I suggested. 

"Ok, I'll get ready" she chuckled on the other end before we hung up. 




"So, a host club?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I found out from Tao, that its to raise funds for a nearby orphanage" I said munching on a kaiser roll. 

"Oh, so, tell me more about this host club" she said with a smile. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter