I Want Ice Cream

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 - I Want Ice Cream

 

 

 



Detention was finished! And thank god today was the last! Hooray! But I had clean up duty for the rest of the term. Pssh. Like that'll happen. As the hour finished, I stood to leave when he called out to me. 

"Wait!" He said and grabbed his things. I turned to stare at him awkwardly. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm feeling for ice cream" he smiled. 

"...so....?" I blinked. 

"Lets go for ice cream" he smiled.  

"Um... No thanks" I blinked and proceeded to walk away when I looked back as saw him pouting cutely to himself. 

No. 

Must not. 


Argh. 


















ing guilt. 


"Only this once" I said with a sigh and his face immediately brightened. 





"Chocolate or vanilla?" He asked. 

"Vanilla" I said softly. 

He bought a chocolate cone for himself while handing me the vanilla one. I eyed it carefully before thinking about the easiest way to eat this without messing myself. 

"It's melting" he said as I noticed how it slowly dripped down the cone and onto my hand. Oh god.. The do I eat this?!

"You can't eat it?" He asked. 

I just looked at the cone as the ice cream continued to melt. Before I knew it, he grabbed my wrist and began my ice cream for me as I stood there and stared at the way his tongue all the way up........ . I'm not right in my head at the moment!

Damn


I averted my eyes and shuddered. 

"Is there anywhere with a washroom close by?" I asked with a slightly disgusted face. 

"Your fault for not eating the ice cream" he shrugged. 

"Urgh! Stop reminding me!" I glared and took the remaining bit of ice cream on the cone and shoved it in his face. 

Oh the funny. 

He looked like Pinocchio.  

"Oops..." I shrugged but he just pulled it off and looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

"Come here" he ordered. I shook my head rapidly and backed away. 

"Uh.... Bye!" I squeaked before running away as he chased after me. 

"Hey! Get back here!" He shouted. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter