Almost Ready for Debut!

5TAR (Story Start!)

I do not own any of these songs! I am just using them for entertainment and they belong to their rightful owners. Oh, heads up! I won't be updating until four days from now because I will be on vacation! Please wait for me! ^^ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and PM me for any scene requests you might have!


It has been a week and so far, the girls have taken it easy. They have been hard at work in the studio helping with the composing of the song and writing of the lyrics, as well as taking pictures for their album. Min Ra had been the one to mostly make the lyrics. All the girls had agreed that their concept would be somewhat y or powerful and not much cute. The girls were now currently in the studio, waiting for their composer, Lee Minwoo, so they could listen to their whole tracklist. “Annyeonghaseyo seongsaengnim!” the girls greeted Minwoo as he arrived.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo girls!” Minwoo exclaimed with a small bow as he made his way with a CD in his hand. “Arasso, let’s listen to these babies.” Minwoo popped in the CD and sat back, looking at the girls for their reactions. “This first song is your intro. It is called ‘I Don’t Care.’”

I Don't Care song

The girls all nodded in approval. “That was daebak!” Eun Mi shouted.

“Our voices went really well in that song.” Briana complimented. The next song started playing as Eun Woo and none other than Lee Wonmin entered the room. The girls stood up to bow to the CEO, but he just signaled them to sit down and listen to the song.

Minwoo introduced, “Now, this is your debut song ‘Because of You.’ You girls will be making the music video for this song soon.” The girls listened intently to themselves singing.

(Lyric Video: Click Here! , I won’t tell you the parts yet; you’ll find out later on)

“Uwaa! We were amazing!” JiYu shouted. Jeuline nodded in agreement and Min Ra crossed her arms.

Min Ra commented, “We did good; I just hope our other songs went well.” Eun Woo and Wonmin just stayed silent, listening to the rest of the songs. After listening to the songs, the girls all clapped and looked at Eun Woo and Wonmin for closure.

“I Don’t Care, Because of You, Chu ( f(x) ), Dancing In The Rain (B.A.P.), Hate You (2NE1), Love is Ouch (2NE1), BaBaBaBa (4minute), and I Like You The Best (BEAST). Daebak!” Wonmin shouted as he gave the girls an applause. “You girls did an amazing job. However, this is not the end. I have set a debut date for you girls. On August 31, you girls will be having your first debut in Music Bank. During the time before August 31st, you girls will be busy filming your debut music video, having a couple photo shoots, and I have another surprise for you girls that I can’t say just yet. Tomorrow, you will be in the dancing studio practicing the choreography for ‘Because of You.’ After a few days of practice, you must perfect the choreography.”

Eun Woo added, “And that’s just the beginning.” The girls nodded obediently and thanked Minwoo for helping them with their songs.

“Aniyo. It was no problem.” Minwoo said with a smile as he bowed and left the room. Eun Woo and Wonmin looked at the girls proudly.

“Arasso. Right now, let’s discuss a follow up song after your ‘Because of You’ promotions. Which song would you girls like to use?” Wonmin politely asked the girls. The girls all stared at one another.


“Chu!” Eun Mi, Briana, and JiYu shouted all at once. Min Ra and Jeuline stared at each other and shrugged.

Jeuline replied, “Sure. Why not?” with a smile. Min Ra nodded in agreement. Wonmin stood up from his seat.

“Arasso! Well, I have a meeting to go to. So, tomorrow Eun Woo will come pick you up and bring you over to the practice room to meet your choreographer. I will see you girls on the day of the making of the music video.” Wonmin explained as he bowed to the girls.

The girls bowed and exclaimed, “Annyeonghaseyo CEO-nim! Kamsahamnida!” Eun Woo closed the door after the CEO left and turned to the girls.


Eun Woo suggested, “You girls should go visit your B1A4 sunbaenims. They are in the practice room right now. It’s only noon.” The girls all stared at their leader, who makes the decisions. Jeuline smiled and gave a thumbs up as she stood up. The rest of the girls followed Eun Woo as he led them all to the practice rooms. They passed the room with the trainees dancing. Eun Mi and Briana managed to wave to a few people before they arrived at B1A4’s practice room. Eun Woo whispered, “I’m going to go run some errands and pick you girls up in about two hours.” The girls waved goodbye and quietly entered the room, where B1A4 was practicing “Beautiful Target.” Their manager was calmly sitting down in the corner on a chair, watching the boys. He was also the one who first noticed the girls come in.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo girls! I am B1A4’s manager, Yoon In Ro. Is Eun Woo with you?” In Ro asked the girls as they bowed to each other. B1A4 stopped practicing and turned off the music.

Briana spoke up, “Aniyo. He went to go do some errands and said he’ll pick us up in two hours.” In Ro looked at her with a surprised look, but changed his expression and nodded.

In Ro smiled and turned to the boys. “Boys, I will be going somewhere, but I’ll be back soon.” B1A4 nodded and bowed.

“Bye hyung!” Sandeul shouted as In Ro excused himself away from the room. The girls looked at each other confusedly as they walked inside the room more. *What was that about?* Baro thought in wonder.

*Outside WM Entertainment Building*

“Yah, Eun Woo-ah. You don’t have any errands today. Why did you lie to the girls?” In Ro asked Eun Woo as he ran outside. Eun Woo smirked and shook his head.


“Hyung, you don’t understand? I want the girls and B1A4 to bond. Over the week, they have only seen each other twice. They need some time to get to know each other and become closer.” Eun Woo explained as he and In Ro walked across the street to the other side. “Let’s go hyung. I want to go buy some ramyeon.” In Ro chuckled at Eun Woo, who was acting like such a child at the moment.

*Back to inside WM Entertainment, Practice Room*

“Ne, were you just practicing ‘Beautiful Target,’ oppa-deul?” JiYu asked quietly as the girls stood on the side.

Jinyoung nodded and answered, “Ah, dae. We were actually just finishing up. Do you girls know the choreography to your debut song yet?” The girls shook their head, but Min Ra stood up.

“No we don’t, oppa. But, let’s have some ne? Do you have a mix of k-pop songs on there?” Min Ra questioned as she pointed to his I-Phone. Jinyoung nodded and started to scroll through his list of music. “Girls, come on! Let’s have a little warm up!” Jeuline laughed and stood up, the rest of the girls following.

“Arasso! We’re excited!” Gongchan shouted as he jumped over to his hyungs, who were walking over to the side. “Ne, Jeuline noona, you are the visual?” Gongchan asked as Jeuline stood in the middle.

“Dae.” Jeuline responded with a smile as the girls got into their positions.

Eun Mi exclaimed, “Aja! Let’s do this!” as she jumped up and down. The positions, from left to right, (starting from the first dance) were JiYu, Min Ra, Jeuline, and Eun Mi. Briana stood on the side, waiting for her cue. Clad in their skinny jeans, simple t-shirts, and sneakers/boots, the girls began to dance as Jinyoung pressed play. (During the second dance, Bad Girl Good Girl, Briana is the last one on the right)

(Watch this video:  Clickie Here!~ ) (Oh, by the way, the girls are NOT wearing these outfits! They are wearing what I described.)

As the girls danced, the interest in the boys shot up to a high level. *They have potential…* ShinWoo thought in his head. “Hyung…” Baro whispered to Jinyoung. “They’re good.” Jinyoung nodded in agreement. As the girls got to the little dance break in “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,” the boys’ jaws dropped. Sandeul smirked at Gongchan’s shocked eyes.

“Still think Briana, Eun Mi, and JiYu are the cute type?” Sandeul asked.

Gongchan defended, “But they look so innocent!” Sandeul chuckled and petted the maknae’s hair as they watched the girls finish up the dancing.

“Daebak!” CNU and Jinyoung shouted as they both clapped. Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan had to gain back their senses before clapping as well. By the time the girls were finished, they were panting and tired.

“Where did you girls learn to do the moves so sharp like that?” Gongchan asked as the girls collapsed onto the floor.

Jeuline answered, “We –pant- we did that as trainees. Dance to idols’ songs every day.” The boys joined the girls on the floor, all of them suddenly immersed in conversation.

“Ne, we were thinking of telling manager hyung if we could join ‘Hello Baby.’ We think it’d be a great idea.” Sandeul informed the girls.

JiYu replied, “Ah, ‘Hello Baby?’ That show is very cute! Dae, you should tell In Ro sunbaenim.” The rest of the girls nodded in agreement. Unfortunately for Eun Mi, she was sitting next to Jinyoung. Jeuline was giving Eun Mi a stare that said “Don’t do anything mean or rude even if you hate him.” There was a moment of silence where nobody was talking…until….