Dinner with B1A4!

5TAR (Story Start!)

Heeeey you guys! Did you guys like the previous chapter? Yeah? Okay, well, here's the next one! ^^ Oh, and if you have any requests for a specific scene you want to happen between your character and their love interest, feel free to PM me! ^^


*5TAR's Dorm, 3rd POV*

“Annyeong!” Sandeul exclaimed as the boys came in. Jeuline remained quiet as she bowed.

ShinWoo shouted, “We brought some dinner! Rice, bulgogi, jajangmyeon, samgyeopsal, kimchi, shrimp, and manduguk!”

“Whoa…” Eun Mi whispered as she almost stumbled to the floor. The boys began to set it up on the table.

“A-ani!” Jeuline exclaimed as she ran to the table. She laughed nervously, “Let us do it, sunbaenims. Kamsahamnida!”

Min Ra almost drooled, “I have never seen so much food before.” She shook her head and turned to Briana and Eun Mi. “Guys, go get some juice in the fridge and the plates. Ne, oppa-deul, would you like anything besides juice?” The boys shook their heads.

“Aniyo, juice is fine noona.” Gongchan replied with a smile as the boys took their seats in front of the table. JiYu, Min Ra, and Jeuline started to set up all the food, side dishes, etc. Briana started putting the plates and bowls down while Eun Mi handed out the glasses of juice. As Jeuline set a plate of kimchi across the table, ShinWoo’s arm and her arm grazed against each other. Jeuline quickly set the plate down and drew her arm back as if it was burned. ShinWoo looked at her in curiosity, but shrugged it off as everybody sat down. With chopsticks and spoons in front of them, everybody got seated. Around the table sat Jeuline, Min Ra, Gongchan, JiYu, Baro, Jinyoung, Eun Mi, Briana, Sandeul, and ShinWoo.

Eun Mi stared at all the other girls in despair, to which Min Ra and JiYu giggled at. “Jalmukesumneda!!” everybody shouted happily as they started grabbing at the different side dishes and food. The girls noticed Min Ra not taking any kimchi or shrimp.

“Unnie, why aren’t you taking any kimchi or shrimp? It’s sooo good!” Eun Mi shouted as she started to reach for more.

Min Ra gave her a smile and answered, “I don’t like eating any spicy food and I’m highly allergic to any seafood.” The girls all nodded.

CNU, being the one who always wants to be healthy, advised, “And, it’s not always good to eat spicy food all the time.” Jeuline stared at him in surprise. Baro looked at JiYu, who was reaching across the table for some jajangmyeon.

“Ah, JiYu-ssi. Here we go.” Baro mumbled with a smirk as he courteously handed the plate of jajangmyeon to JiYu. JiYu’s cheeks turned slightly pink as she thanked Baro and grabbed some jajangmyeon with her chopsticks.

“Dae, so, do you know what your girls’ concept is yet?” Jinyoung asked with a smile. The girls all shook their head.

Eun Mi mumbled, “Why do you want to know? out.” The girls all looked at her and hid giggles, while Jeuline placed her chopsticks down and gave Eun Mi a glare. The boys all stared at the girls curiously. Eun Mi sighed, put on a smile, and replied, “Aniyo Jinyoung oppa! We’ve come up with our greeting, fan club name, and fan club color though!” Eun Mi looked at Jeuline and she nodded for approval. Jinyoung and the others boys nodded.

“Ne, what is your fan club name going to be?” Sandeul asked with a big smile as he reached across the table for some manduguk with the serving spoon. Briana brought the bowl closer to Sandeul.

Briana answered, “It’s going to be Twinkles.” Sandeul, hearing Briana speak for the second time, almost spilled his soup as he stared at her. “Ne, oppa you are spacing out.” Briana pointed out. Sandeul shook his head and put on a big smile.

“Haha mianhae!” Sandeul shouted as he got some manduguk and sat back down properly to eat. Briana and the other girls exchanged glances, talking through girl telepathy. “Ah, what are the fan club colors?”

“Ah! Sandeul oppa! The colors are so pretty! They will be yellow and sky blue!” Eun Mi shouted after sipping some of her juice.

Gongchan cut in, “Is it because starts are yellow and the sky is blue?” The girls all nodded. “Ohhh, that’s cute!” Min Ra picked up some more bulgogi to go with her rice.

“I personally think our greeting is cheesy. Your guys’ greeting is too! Haha, Let’s fly, B1A4! Cheesy haha.” Min Ra exclaimed with a smile as she took a bit of the bulgogi. Before the boys could say anything, Min Ra put her hand up as she finished up the food in . “No offense. It’s cute though.” The girls all stood up and bowed.

“There are millions of stars out there, but we will shine the brightest! We’re 5TAR!” The boys clapped, enjoying the little greeting as the girls sat back down again.

Baro asked, “Where do you girls go to school? School is coming up in two days, since today is Saturday.”

All the girls, except for Jeuline, answered, “Seoul Arts High School.” Jinyoung and Baro, who were both drinking juice, almost choked on their drinks as the girls answered.

“J-jeongmal yo? My old school? Uwaa…you must be friends with lots of idols then.” All the girls shook their heads and laughed nervously as they put their hands up in defense.

“All together, we actually know only a few. Unnie, where do you go to?” Min Ra asked as she directed her attention to Jeuline.

Jeuline answered, “Ah, I go to the Korea National University of Arts.” The girls gasped and Eun Mi squealed.

“Ne! I am planning to attend there once I graduate!” Eun Mi exclaimed as she finished up all her food. Indeed, everyone was just about to finish their food, the bowls in the middle empty. “Unnie, that’s awesome!” The rest of the girls nodded in agreement. “Ne, Min Ra unnie, help me clear off the table.” Eun Mi asked.

CNU offered, “Ah, aniyo! We’ll do it!” The girls all shook their heads and got up.

“Aniyo! S-sunbaenims! Just sit down and we’ll do it.” JiYu bowed and walked with the other girls as they completely cleared off the table and started to clean up.

 

“Ne, hyung…” Baro whispered to Jinyoung. “Don’t we have a schedule soon?” Sandeul checked the time on his phone and gasped.

“Dae hyungggg~ We have to go that photo shoot!” Sandeul shouted. Gongchan groaned.

Gongchan complained, “Alreadyyy~ Hyung I wanna get to know the girls more.” Jinyoung and CNU started to stand up.

“Dae, I know Channie~ But we have to get going. We’ll maybe visit them tomorrow, arasso?” CNU suggested as he patted Gongchan’s hair. The boys walked into the kitchen and found the girls cleaning up everything while chatting.

Jinyoung spoke up, “Ne, we will be leaving now.” The girls all stopped what they were doing and stared at the boys. All the girls bowed.

“Annyeong oppa-deul!” Eun Mi shouted with her smile beaming.

Briana shouted, “Take care of yourselves!” Jeuline smiled at the girls saying goodbye to the boys as they left.  “Ne…now it’s quiet.” Briana commented as she wiped her hands with the rag. The girls continued to clean the dishes in silence and walked over to the living room, sitting around the tables, Jeuline with her cell phone in hand calling Eun Woo.

“Unnie, put it on speaker.” Min Ra whispered. Jeuline clicked the speaker phone button and the girls heard Eun Woo’s ringer, which was surprisingly “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO. The girls chuckled at their manager’s choice of ring tone, but quieted down as they heard somebody pick up.

“Yoboseyo?” their manager answered.

“Annyeong Eun Woo oppa!!” Eun Mi shouted. “We came up with the three things you told us to come up with!” Eun Woo chuckled.

“Arasso, let me just get a paper and pen so I can tell CEO-nim. What are they?” Eun Woo asked.

Min Ra cleared and spoke up first, “Our fan club name will be Twinkles because as long as we have our fans, the twinkles, we will continue to shine brightly!” Eun Woo let out an “Ohhhh.”

 

“That’s really daebak. Good name. Arasso~ I got it written down. Fan club colors?”

JiYu answered, “Yellow and Sky Blue!”

Eun Woo let out a ‘Hmmm…’ and then exclaimed “Arasso! Now I just need the greeting!” Jeuline and Briana, having not saying anything yet, decided to speak up.

In unison, they both shouted, “There are millions of stars out there, but we will shine the brightest! We’re 5TAR!

The other line was silent for a moment, before Eun Woo commented, “Haha that was jjang! I really like it! Arasso, I’ll go tell CEO-nim tomorrow. Ah! Another mission! For tonight, your mission is to come up with a concept for your debut and debut album. Somebody tell me tomorrow so I can tell CEO-nim. Next week, you girls will help in the making and composing of the songs. After the songs, you will make the teaser for your debut album since you girls haven’t been introduced to the public yet, arasso? ”

“Arasso yo!” the girls’ voices rang through the air. The girls hung up on their manager and looked at each other.

“Wait wait…” Min Ra silenced everyone. “If B1A4 sunbaenims bought everything here, then that means…” She turned her head to the bathroom and the girls caught on. Everyone gasped.

“Omo…” Briana whispered. *They bought the feminine products too?* Briana thought. Everyone was silent, except for Min Ra and Eun Mi, who busted out laughing on the floor. JiYu’s face went pink while Briana and Jeuline shook their heads in surprise.