The Scandal!

5TAR (Story Start!)

 

KEKEKE I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS! I MEANT TO UPLOAD EARLIER THIS MORNING I SWEAR T.T But anyways! Here's the next chapter!~ Looks like there's more drama cough cough XD but okay. SO you guys know B.A.P. right? And that they're having a US tour? WELL I GOT TICKETS TO SEE THEM PERFORM AT SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA OHMYGOSH YOU GUYS. <3 ^^ Enjoy the chapter!


 

On the way to the hair and make-up salon, the girls chatted about things. “Unnie, if we’re going to Simsimtampa, doesn’t that mean Gyuri sunbaenim will be there?” Eun Mi questioned as she played around with JiYu’s hair. Min Ra groaned and bowed her head down.

“Great…” Min Ra muttered as she facepalmed and took in a deep breath. Tae Woon eyed the girls curiously from the rearview mirror. “Oh well, looks like I’ll just deal with it.” Min Ra replied.

Jeuline added, “And ignore her. Remember, we will be most likely recorded, too. Careful.” Tae Woon momentarily looked back at the girls and then continued to drive. Min Ra sighed and nodded. The girls arrived to the salon, and they piled inside to sit down on chairs and wait. While getting their make-up and hair done, the girls occupied themselves by either reading, texting, or playing games. After they were finished, the girls thanked the salon people and calmly headed inside their van. Tae Woon drove off to Simsimtampa and arrived there in mere minutes.

“Arasso. I’ll pick you girls up in an hour and a half! Bye!” Tae Woon exclaimed as the girls climbed out with their satchel bags or purses.

5TAR exclaimed, “Annyeong, oppa!” Heading inside the building, the girls attracted some attention from a few people as they walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor. When they arrived, they saw Gyuri just going through some papers with some music playing. Upon noticing the girl group had arrived, Gyuri bowed to them as a greeting. Likewise, the girls bowed ninety degrees to their sunbae as they sat down in the chairs.

“And we are back with our very own rookie girl group with rising popularity, 5TAR!” Gyuri introduced with some claps, a sideways stare towards Min Ra. The girls all cheered and introduced themselves as a group and individually. “Ne, so, your new single ‘We Are A Bit Different’ shows a bit of your y side, ne?” Gyuri questioned with a tiny smile. The girls nodded.

Min Ra decided to answer politely, “Dae, it is. ‘We Are A Bit Different’ shows off our powerful moves along with a y side most of our fans haven’t seen before.” Gyuri rolled her eyes slightly, which all the girls caught. Gyuri asked the girls to sing it for the fans as she played the song. Singing to their heart’s content, the girls were joyful and enthusiastic. After singing, Gyuri announced they would be taking a break. Min Ra excused herself to go to the bathroom. Min Ra sighed in annoyance as she entered the bathroom and went into a stall. It was quiet as she was the only one inside the bathroom.

After coming out of the stall, Gyuri had entered the bathroom as well. Trying to ignore her, Min Ra put some soap on her hands and began to wash. “So, how are you and Gongchan doing, hmm?” Gyuri asked.

Min Ra answered with a fake smile, “We’re doing perfectly fine!” Gyuri continued to stare at Min Ra. Min Ra had enough as she slammed her hands on the counter. “Okay, I have had enough.” Min Ra’s eyes instantly glared at Gyuri as she pointed a finger at her. “Listen here, sunbae, I have no idea what the hell I did to you for you to dislike me. You better back away. Remember, both of our idol lives are at stake for anything, so it’s a lose-lose situation. Got it? Back away or I will not hesitate to punch you in the face.” Min Ra said those words with such venom that Gyuri actually took a step back. Smirking in satisfaction, Min Ra dried her hands off and exited the bathroom gracefully.

Taking in a deep breath, Min Ra walked back into the studio as if nothing had happened. The girls eyed their main dancer carefully. “Both of you went to the bathroom? What happened?” Jeuline questioned. Min Ra’s jaw dropped open at her members. “Come on, Min Ra, we all know you did something. Did you tell her off?” Min Ra nodded, rubbing the back of her neck in shame. The other girls laughed and patted Min Ra on the back.

“It’s okay, Unnie!” Eun Mi assured. Right after Eun Mi said that, Gyuri had walked in like nothing had happened as well. She sat down, eyed Min Ra cautiously, and spoke into her mic just as she went on live.

“Aaannd now we’re back with 5TAR! They will be showcasing their individual talents. What do you have in store for us?” Gyuri asked, her tone a bit snide. Simsimtampa went on for a while. When it was finally done, the girls all bowed and bid goodbye to Gyuri as they left the building. The night was dark and the only lights on were the street lights. Climbing into the van, the girls all greeted Tae Woon with little enthusiasm. He got the hint the girls were tired, so he greeted them excitedly and turned the music on softly to let them have some rest. When they arrived to their dorm building, the girls said goodbye to Tae Woon and hurried into their dorm. Changing into their pajamas, the girls tried to go sleep, but something was keeping them from sleeping.

“Where’s Eun Mi?” Jeuline whispered.

“In the bathroom. Wae?” Min Ra answered. Jeuline motioned for all the girls to come closer to her laptop. Everyone resisted the urge to gasp loudly because of a news article on allkpop. It read “4minute’s Hyuna and B1A4’s Jinyoung caught eating together in a restaurant.” Eun Mi came inside their bedroom at the wrong time, for the girls couldn’t close the laptop. Upon seeing the news article, Eun Mi dropped her towel and widened her eyes.

Jeuline muttered, “Kim Eun Mi, calm down.” Eun Mi bit her lip and looked down, trying to forget what she just saw.

Briana added, “There could be a reasonable explanation. Why don’t you sit down here with JiYu-ah while we go to the boys’ dorm and see what’s going on, arasso?” Eun Mi tried to smile, but it faltered as all she could do was nod and sit down by JiYu. The maknae placed her arms around the main vocalist as the other girls hurried over to the boys’ dorm. Knocking on the door of the boys’ dorm, the girls waited for B1A4. The door opened to reveal all the boys. Without talking or greeting, the girls barged into the room and hurried to the boys’ laptop. While Min Ra turned it on and hurried to get it to allkpop, Jeuline and Briana faced the boys.

“Mianhae for the sudden intrusion, but I think you boys need to see something.” Jeuline explained.

“Where’s JiYu-yah and Eun Mi-yah?” Jinyoung questioned, only noticing three girls were present. Briana slightly glared at Jinyoung, not wanting to answer him. Baro, ShinWoo, Sandeul, and Gongchan all stared at Jinyoung, clueless as to what was going on. Min Ra pulled up the article and motioned for everyone to come look. Upon seeing the title of the article, the boys were all shocked as they stared at their leader.

Baro exclaimed, “Hyung!” Jinyoung was shocked as well as everyone stared at him. Without speaking, Jinyoung rushed over to the girls’ dorm and walked straight into their bedroom, seeing Eun Mi and JiYu sitting down on the bed.

“Eun Mi-yah…” Jinyoung muttered, seeing her crestfallen face. JiYu glared at Jinyoung and stood right in front of him.

“Oppa. I think you should leave for now.” JiYu suggested.

“Aniya…” Eun Mi answered softly. It was the softest tone she had ever used that everyone heard. “Give us a few minutes, everyone.” Respecting her wishes, everyone left the room and gave Eun Mi and Jinyoung some space. Eun Mi stared right at Jinyoung’s eyes. He slightly stumbled back, seeing the hurt in her eyes. “Would you like to explain to me? I don’t want to be misunderstanding anything.”

Jinyoung began, “I want to tell you the truth. Hyuna-ssi and I did have lunch together, but it was only because she had invited me. There were fans with cameras out, and I didn’t want to cause a mess if I had declined it.”

“You could have just said you were busy.” Eun Mi instantly countered. Jinyoung took in a deep breath and sighed. Eun Mi turned away from him, her eyes going to the picture of her and Jinyoung up on the wall. Eun Mi closed her eyes and tried to fake a smile. When she opened her eyes, Eun Mi muttered, “It’s okay.” Jinyoung moved closer to Eun Mi and stood her up. He placed his arms around her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

“Mianhae. I know it was a risky thing to do. Please forgive me, baby.” Jinyoung whispered. His whispers sent shivers down Eun Mi’s spine as she hugged him tight. Eun Mi smiled lightly and fought the urge to tackle him down.

“I forgive you. Pabo.”