Rollercoaster!~ Uppppp and dowwwwwwn~

5TAR (Story Start!)

 

I felt bad for the lousy update I had on the 8th, so I decided to give you guys another chapter! :D Maybe after this chapter, the drama is finally over? XD (Doesn't mean the final chapter btw I'm not done just yet) ;) Sorry guys, I feel like I put too much drama into my stories xD Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!


 

The girls were on their way to a premiere of a new movie. Eun Mi had devised a plan to get back at Hyuna, which Jeuline surprisingly approved. “As long as you don’t do something that will ruin everyone’s image.” Jeuline explained as they got into the van. The girls were dressed quite casual with their skirts and dresses. Tae Woon dropped them off in front of the red carpet as they began to walk professionally. The girls kept their smiles up as fans started screaming and cheering. After posing for pictures, the girls walked inside the theater room and took their seats in front of B1A4, beside B.A.P., and behind the actors and actresses of the night. Everyone got comfortable and silent as the movie started.

When the movie finished, everyone moved to the ballroom to mingle and enjoy some snacks. “You were amazing, sunbaenim!” Eun Mi complimented Kim Soo Hyun as she bowed. He chuckled and bowed as well, thanking her. Eun Mi bounced over to her cousin, who was talking with his other members and CUBE Family. Unfortunately, that did include Hyuna. “Oppa, annyeong! Annyeonghaseyo!” Eun Mi greeted everyone happily. Gi Kwang chuckled and hugged his cousin. Hyuna cleared and held a smile.

“So, Eun Mi-ssi, did you see the new article online? I must apologize. I didn’t want everyone to get the wrong idea.” Hyuna explained with a smirk. Eun Mi’s hands lightly balled into fists as she resisted the urge to slap Hyuna. Instead of getting angry, Eun Mi simply smiled brighter and giggled.

“Dae, I understand! He made it up to me anyways.” Eun Mi replied politely as she took the gimbap her cousin offered her. Eun Mi glanced at Jinyoung and Gongchan, who were walking towards her. Before she could do anything about it, Hyuna had glided towards them and greeted Jinyoung. The other 4minute and BEAST members stared at Eun Mi uncomfortably, who had started to make the atmosphere tense as she walked over to Hyuna and grabbed her hand.

“Excuse me, oppa-deul.” Eun Mi muttered to Gongchan and Jinyoung as she pulled Hyuna away into the hall where the bathrooms were. Hyuna smirked at the angry Eun Mi. “Just what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Eun Mi whispered fiercely. Hyuna crossed her arms, her cleavage becoming larger.

Hyuna innocently responded, “Whatever do you mean?” Eun Mi’s smile dropped as she couldn’t take it anymore. She punched the wall next to Hyuna, taking Hyuna by surprise.

“You know damn well what I mean! What the hell did I do wrong to you?” Eun Mi shouted, attracting the attention of the members of BEAST, B1A4, and 5TAR. Hyuna smirked and chuckled evilly.

Hyuna warned, “I would think twice of what you’re doing, Eun Mi-ah. You and your other members’ image could go down the drain just like that.” Eun Mi’s fists tightened as she was taken away by Gi Kwang and Jeuline.

“Come on, let’s go.” Jeuline whispered. The members of 5TAR tried to divert the attention away from Eun Mi as she was taken away out the back of the building. “Gwaenchana? What’s going on?” Jeuline muttered as Eun Mi began to shake. Realizing what was happening, Gi Kwang held Eun Mi tight as the other members of 5TAR came out as well.

Gi Kwang explained, “Go get Jinyoung-ssi. You girls should all leave. She’s about to break down. Don’t worry, I’ll be here. Just go back inside and clear things up with everyone else.” However, the girls wouldn’t budge. “Go!” Gi Kwang shouted. Seconds later, Jinyoung appeared from the door as he took Eun Mi into his arms. Gi Kwang placed a kiss on Eun Mi’s forehead and let the couple be. Eun Mi then decided to take everything out. She started to scream, yell, and thrash around. Jinyoung held her tightly so she wouldn’t hurt herself or anyone else.

“Ssshhh…ssshh…it’s okay. I’m here. I’m here.” Jinyoung whispered. Eun Mi’s tears started streaming down as she screamed in agony. Jinyoung almost cried at how much pain he could hear was coming from Eun Mi. Eun Mi had had enough. All her pain, sadness, anger was coming out at once. She didn’t know if she could handle it as she screeched and messed up her hair. Jinyoung tried to hold her tightly so she wouldn’t do anything drastic. “Gwaenchana…” Jinyoung whispered as he planted small kisses on her cheeks and forehead. Unnoticed, the members of B1A4 and 5TAR slipped out to quietly watch the couple. The members of 5TAR struggled not to cry while looking at their enthusiastic and always cheerful member cry. After about ten minutes, Eun Mi had calmed down and fell asleep in Jinyoung’s arms.

He turned to the other members and asked if Tae Woon was there yet. The girls nodded and helped Jinyoung bring Eun Mi into the van. “What happened?” Tae Woon questioned, seeing Eun Mi’s tear-stained face. The girls didn’t answer as they bid goodbye to the boys of B1A4 and climbed into the van. Briana explained everything to Tae Woon, and he had a surprised face. “Omo…arasso. It’s a good thing you girls don’t have much of a schedule today. Let’s bring you girls home then, hmm?” Tae Woon suggested as he drove off. “I’m guessing you don’t want Eun Woo hyung to know about this.” Tae Woon muttered.

When they got back to the dorm, Tae Woon carried Eun Mi up to their dorm while the other girls followed. “Komawo, oppa! Annyeong.” Jeuline whispered to Tae Woon as he laid Eun Mi down onto a bottom bunk. He smiled and bowed slightly to the girls, and then he left the dorm. The girls quietly removed Eun Mi’s shoes, glasses, and accessories. Using make-up remover wipes, JiYu wiped the make-up off Eun Mi’s face and placed a cleansing towel over her head. All of them then had a small meeting in their living room.

“Okay, when she wakes up, let’s not bring any of this up.” Min Ra suggested. The other girls nodded and discussed other things.

“That kind of hurt, to see Mimi-yah crying like that. It’s just that…she’s so happy all the time.” Briana commented. Jeuline smiled weakly and looked at the other members.

Jeuline announced, “We can’t really do anything about it, girls. Mianhae. Let’s just let everything be.” The girls’ heads shot up when they heard light knocks on the door. They all rushed to the door, finding Jinyoung standing with worry.

“Mianhae for bothering you girls, but can I have a moment with Eun Mi-yah?” Jinyoung asked quietly. 5TAR stared at one another and nodded as they walked over to B1A4’s dorm, giving some time to Jinyoung and Eun Mi. Jinyoung walked inside the bedroom to find Eun Mi lying down sideways. “Mi-ah…” Jinyoung whispered. The blanket shifted as Eun Mi tried to cover herself. Jinyoung chuckled and pulled the blanket away from Eun Mi. “Come on. Let go of the blanket.” Jinyoung urged as Eun Mi covered her face with her arms.

“I embarrassed myself and you guys. I should have just ignored her.” Eun Mi mumbled as Jinyoung sat her up. Groaning, Eun Mi tried to get out of his grip. “Oppa~ Let me go!” Eun Mi shouted as she tried to hide herself. Jinyoung struggled with the moving Eun Mi as he finally placed her in a hold where she couldn’t get out. Jinyoung kissed her on the cheek and laughed as he watched her face turn pink.

“I’ve never seen this side of you before. Could it be that Kim Eun Mi has a secret shy side?” Jinyoung asked rhetorically with a smirk. Eun Mi turned her head up to face him and smirked back.

Eun Mi countered, “Could it be that Jung Jinyoung has a secret y side?” Jinyoung faked a gasp. “Bwoh? Why so shocked?”

Jinyoung inquired, “You never saw me as y?” Eun Mi laughed and shook her head. “Oh really?” As Jinyoung said this, his smirk grew wider as Eun Mi’s eyes widened. She stood up and tried to move away, but Jinyoung backed Eun Mi to the wall as he placed both his hands on the wall on either side of Eun Mi’s head. Eun Mi gulped, shut her eyes tight, and turned her head. Jinyoung leaned in closer until he was an inch away from her face. He blew on her face and then stepped back as he exploded into laughter. Eun Mi slowly opened her eyes, which were filled with shock and confusion.

“Yah! That’s not nice!” Eun Mi exclaimed as she lightly punched Jinyoung on the arm. They exited the room with smiles on their faces. The other members of 5TAR and B1A4 had smiles on their faces upon seeing Eun Mi back to her normal self again. “You’re too girly to be a boy.” Eun Mi teased.

“You’re too short to be a person.” Jinyoung countered. Everyone laughed as the couple began to tease each other again with a newfound happiness.