Hanging with B1A4!

5TAR (Story Start!)

Haha hey you guys! You probably thought the cliffhanger would be serious, but I just wanted to get you guys on the edge of your seats!~ Haha I hope I'll be able to update regularly now that I've started school ^^ Bear with me please! Hope you enjoy this fun little chapter!


“Ah! Let’s get to know your families! Briana-ssi, let’s start with you.” Sandeul voluntarily exclaimed with a big smile. Slightly taken aback, Briana hesitated to answer.

Briana started, “Uh….” She looked around and the other girls urged her on. The thing is with these girls, in one week, they knew a lot about each other, including their families. She smiled and answered, “I live with my Halmoni for now. My parents are in New York.” The boys nodded in understanding, not wanting to push the subject further.

Min Ra went next as she explained, “I live with my parents and my younger sister, MiYoung.”

“Ah.” Jeuline intervened. “MiYoung is deaf, right?” Min Ra nodded proudly, as if her sister being deaf had no bad effect on her. Eun Mi gasped in surprise.

“Unnie, you never told us that!” JiYu exclaimed. Min Ra giggled and shook her head. “Anyways, I live with my mom and oppa.” JiYu stated, not wanting to say anymore. Baro was about to say something, but CNU shook his head, signaling Baro not to ask anything.

Jeuline said, “I live with both my parents and my unnie-deul.”


“How many older sisters do you have?” CNU asked, hearing that Jeuline said plural.

“Two.” Jeuline answered with a smile. “Ne, it’s funny how I’m the leader in my group, but I’m the baby in my family.” Min Ra smirked and turned to the last girl who hadn’t shared.

Eun Mi smiled and explained slowly, “I live with my…omma and appa.” The boys noticed her voice cracked when she said ‘appa.’

“Yah, Eun Mi. You didn’t tell them!” Min Ra exclaimed. Eun Mi looked at her in confusion. Briana let out an ‘Ah.’

Briana asked, “Do you know her cousin is? The one and only Lee GiKwang of BEAST!” Eun Mi giggled and adjusted her glasses. The boys gasped in amazement.

“Uwa, chincha? That’s cool! GiKwang hyung is fun to be around.” Gongchan exclaimed. Eun Mi shook her head.

Eun Mi replied, “Oh geez. Oppa is weird. You don’t want him for a cousin! Trust me!” Eun Mi and the other girls laughed. “Ne, ShinWoo oppa, Sandeul oppa, does this mean they’re going to make me wear contacts on stage?” CNU and Sandeul nodded.

“Dae, Eun Mi-ah. You can still wear your glasses off stage, though.” CNU answered. “When is your debut stage?”

“It’s on August 10 at Music Bank.” Jeuline answered politely. The boys all let out amazed sounds. All of a sudden, the sound of a phone could be heard. All the girls checked their phones, but it was revealed to be Jinyoung’s phone.

“Ah, mianhae.” Jinyoung apologized as he turned away from the group and answered the phone. “Yoboseyo?”

From the other end, Eun Woo exclaimed, “Ah, annyeong Jinyoung-ah!”

“Hyung! Annyeonghaseyo! What’s wrong?”

“Aniya. It’s just that In Ro hyung and I have a lot of errands to run and the driver of 5TAR is on a 3-day leave. Is it all right if the girls try to fit in your van and drive them home? Your hyung already told your driver to be outside WM Entertainment in fifteen minutes.” Eun Woo explained.

Jinyoung placed his phone near his chest and whispered the situation into the rest of B1A4’s ears. The girls looked at the boys in confusion, except for Jeuline, who minded her own business and looked through her phone. The boys all looked towards him and nodded. “Sure. Why not?” CNU agreed with a smile. Baro nodded wordlessly, while Sandeul and Gongchan both gave thumbs ups. Jinyoung smiled and placed the phone back onto his ear.

“Ne, hyung. We will.” Jinyoung answered.

“Ah, komawo yo Jinyoung-ah!” Eun Woo exclaimed as he hung up the phone. Jinyoung hung up as well and turned back to the others. He explained the situation to the girls and Eun Mi jumped up in surprise.

“Chincha?” Eun Mi shouted in surprise. Seeing Jinyoung chuckle at her, she cleared . “Eun Woo oppa must be busy then. “Uh, oppa-deul, do you have any schedule today?” The boys shook their heads.

Sandeul answered, “Aniya. Our schedule is done for today.” Gongchan hopped up and looked in the mirror to fix his hair.

“Let’s go then! Kaja!” Gongchan shouted as he hopped out, pulling Min Ra along by her arm.

Min Ra was taken by surprise as she shouted, “A-ah! Yah, Gongchan sunbaenim!” Everybody else chuckled and followed suit.

“Ne hyung, we didn’t eat lunch yet.” Baro mumbled to ShinWoo. Overhearing their conversation, Briana faced their leader.

“Unnie.” Briana called out as they walked to the elevator. “Since B1A4 sunbaenims brought food for us last time, why don’t we cook for them?” Jeuline thought for a moment, before nodding in agreement. “Arasso! ShinWoo oppa, Jinyoung oppa, we will cook for you guys!” Eun Mi and JiYu, hearing this announcement, whooped in excitement. Min Ra groaned, but stopped short as they reached the elevators. She pressed the down arrow and an elevator instantly popped open. Everybody surprisingly fit in one elevator as Jinyoung pressed the ‘L’ button for Lobby. The girls and boys were silent as they stood in the elevator, everyone just doing their own thing. As the elevator stopped moving and the doors opened, the big group piled out and bowed to the secretary as they all went out of the building. The sun was shining and the day was still bright.

A white van pulled up in front of the company building and quickly, everyone piled in. In the very back sat all the girls, squeezing in to fit everyone. The boys tried to their best to squeeze in the middle so everyone was comfortable. Briana had reached for her phone in her jeans pocket, but it was gone. “Ah! Please wait! My phone!” Briana exclaimed as she searched all her pockets. Everybody looked on the ground and Sandeul leaned down, picking something up.


“Is this it?” Sandeul asked in a bright tone. Briana smiled and nodded, bowing as a thank you. She held it tightly and the car started up. The driver smiled at the brightened faces once he the radio. “Ah, it’s our song!” Sandeul shouted as “Baby Goodnight” started to play. The girls squealed and Baro chuckled as he covered his ears.

Eun Mi shouted, “Ne, ne oppa-deul! Let us sing this! Arasso! Unnie, assign positions!”

“A-ah! Arasso!” Jeuline shouted, suddenly feeling rushed. “Eun Mi-ah, you get Jinyoung-ssi! Briana, Sandeul! JiYu, Baro! Min Ra, Gongchan! I’ll take ShinWoo sunbaenim’s part!”

“EEEHHH?” Min Ra exclaimed at the sudden chosen parts. *Too late!* the boys thought as the song started.

JiYu started, “Yo, what you do today? Hey, you still awake? Oh girl, off to bed with you, Goodnight.”

Eun Mi laughed as she started to sing, “Geuraeyo oneureun meonjeo jayo…Geudae jamdeulmyeon nado jalkkeyo. Jeonhwareul kkeunko hwaryeohan oseul ipkko nagal jjunbireul hajyo. Amudo moreuge.”

“Tonight!” B1A4 shouted as they happily listened to the girls.

Jeuline sang softly, “Oneul haruman geudael sogilge.”

Followed by that, the girls shouted, “Tonight!”

“Oneuri jinamyeon doragalkke…” Jeuline continued.

“Tonight!” everybody shouted together, including the driver. Min Ra almost groaned as Gongchan’s part came up next.

Gongchan’s smile seemed to widen as he heard Min Ra singing his part, “Gakkeumeo saekagedo neukkyeodo arado jom neomeoga jugenni.” Instead of only Eun Mi singing the chorus, everybody sang it together.

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight, Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight. Woah~ Woah~. Meori soge oneul kkeudaega eomneyo.”

It was Briana’s turn as she sang Sandeul’s part, “Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight. Woah~ Woah~. Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo.”

 

(JiYu)

Oh jajeongi da dwaeseo nagal chaebi
Geudaeneun ajiktto moreul teji
Munja hanal namgyeo (Jaljja jagiya naeilbwa)
Geunde i jjipjjipan gibuneun mwolkka
Era molla geunyang nagaja
Oneul tto Moonlight
Bultaneun i bam Goodnight

“TONIGHT!” The girls shouted.

(Jeuline)

Oneul haruman geudael sogilge

The boys shouted, “TONIGHT!” 

(Jeuline)

Oneuri jinamyeon doragalkke

“Tonight!” the driver shouted after he chuckled at the silliness.

(Min Ra)

Gakkeum eosaekagedo neukkyeodo arado jom neomeoga jugenni

(Eun Mi)

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight
Woah~ Woah~
Meori soge oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

(Briana)

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight
Woah~ Woah~
Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

(JiYu)

Iyu eomneun tteollime nae gaseumman dugeun
Niga bogo sipttadeon saenggageun oneultto toegeun
But oneureun bappeun mom naneun cham nappeun nom
Gakkeumeun ireoke norado dwae
Neon naeil jjeume chaja gamyeon doenikka
Sorry

Baro was shocked at how perfect JiYu sounded when doing his rap. He looked at her in amazement and she just looked down with a smile.

(Everyone)

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight
Woah~ Woah~
Meori soge oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

Baby Goodnight, jaljjayo Goodnight
Geureom nan Dancing, Dancing, Dancing in the moonlight
Woah~ Woah~
Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

(Boys)

Goodnight Oh Woah~
Goodnight Oh Woah~
Goodnight Oh Woah~

Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo

Mianhaeyo oneul kkeudaega eomneyo…

As they finished it off, everybody clapped and cheered as they reached the dorms. The dorms actually weren’t that far away from the company building. As everybody got off, the girls were all bright looking and happy. The boys were amazed at how perfect the girls sang all the notes; even though some of their specialties weren’t in singing.