Any Chance I Get

Kai Bai Bo

The pancakes were gone in just a couple of seconds. You had already missed the two first classes of the day and your lunch would start in 20 minutes. Even tho you had already eaten you all decided that you would go back to school or else you would probably skip the whole day.

When the seven of you entered the school doors you were greeted by a very upset Woohyun.

“Where have you been? You said you would just skip the first class!”

“Sounds like my mom” Hoya whispered.

“Sorry Woohyun, we got hungry” Dongwoo explained nudging you shoulder.

“Don’t touch her!” Woohyun said grabbing your arm so you now stood beside him, facing the rest of Infinite.

“You’re already making her skip class!”

“Oppa, it was my own choice”

“Of course it was! But these guys brainwashed you!” Woohyun cried. You were now getting weird looks from the students around you.

“Whatever” Hoya sighed. Hoya grabbed your wrist and started to walk away from the group. The guys laughed and walked after the two of you leaving Woohyun standing alone.

“Wait for me!” Woohyun cried and ran after the group.

You and Hoya were ahead of the others, you were walking a lot faster than the others.

“Hoya, you can let me go now”

Hoya looked back at you.

“Oh sorry”

“_______!”

You turned around and saw EXO standing at the end of the corridor. Chanyeol was waving towards you. You were just about to wave back to him when Hoya grabbed your wrist and dragged you away again. You turned a corner. You couldn’t see EXO or Infinite anymore.

“Let me go!” Hoya did as you said.

“What’s up with you? You’re acting so strange!” you cried rubbing your wrist.

“I already told you…I don’t want to lose you” he whispered.

“So I can’t talk to anyone? Not even Dongwoo?” you said getting annoyed at the way Hoya behaved. Hoya looked down, he obviously didn’t know what to say.

“I’m glad that you care for me, but I like to choose who I hang out with myself” you said and walked back to where EXO were standing before. When you turned the corner you bumped into Dongwoo.

“I’m sorry…hey it’s you!” Dongwoo smiled “Where is Hoya?” he said looking behind you.

“He’s down the corridor”

”Shouldn’t he be protecting you from all evil?” Dongwoo chuckled. You smiled at his silliness.

“I told him not to”

“How did he take it?”

“I don’t really know…I walked away before he could react” you said feeling bad for Hoya.

“I better see how he’s doing” Dongwoo said walking past you.

“_______, don’t worry” Dongwoo said before he disappeared in the sea of students.

You continued walking. EXO was standing where you had last seen them. Chanyeol saw you walking towards them and he started smiling. He ran up to you, lifted you up and gave you a hug. You started to laugh and hugged him back. For the second time that day the students gave you weird looks.

“Put her down so she can breathe” you heard Suho say. Chanyeol did as his leader told him too. As soon as you were on the ground again Sehun ran up to you and hugged you. You smiled, knowing that EXO liked you as much as you liked them. When Sehun released his grip around you, the three of you walked up to the rest of the group. Kai flashed you a smile.

“Who was that guy that you were with earlier? He tried to steal you from us!” Sehun cried.

“Nice way of starting a conversation” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, while D.O. quietly laughed.

 You ruffled Sehuns hair before answering his question.

“That was Hoya. He didn’t try to steal me, he’s just very protective.” You smiled.

“I would say overprotective” Kai scoffed. You looked over at Kai.

“Maybe, but he is my friend and I think that you should be protective of your friends”

“If he sees her as a friend that will say” you heard D.O. whisper to Baekhyun. Before you could question his statement Suho spoke.

“Do you wanna have lunch with us? We are heading to the cafeteria”

“I have just eaten…”

“Please _______!” Sehun cried.  You looked over at Sehun. He was looking at you with big watery eyes. You just couldn’t resist him.

“Sure! I can eat with you guys!” you said ruffling Sehuns hair again.

“Good! Let’s go! I’m starving!” Chanyeol chimed, leading the group towards the cafeteria. You started to walk with Suho beside you, but someone was knocking on your shoulder. It was Kai, he was signaling you to walk beside him instead.  You stopped so Kai could walk beside you.

“Why?” You asked Kai.

“I have to take every chance I can to be with you” he winked.

“I never got to talk to you after what happened last time. I’m sorr…” you said but were cut off by Kai.

“Don’t say you’re sorry. I understand. I guess I would act the way he’s acting if a new guy became friends with you”. You smiled hearing what Kai had to say.

The seven of you had entered the cafeteria; you sat down at a table while EXO went to get some food. You saw infinite sitting a couple of tables away from you. They all stared at you. Dongwoo and Sunggyu were smiling towards you. Dongwoo then started to wave at you. You smiled and waved back. Chanyeol, D.O. and Kai sat down at your table and looked over at Infinite.

“Another one of your boyfriends?” Chanyeol grinned. You just glared at him as an answer. The rest of EXO joined you.

“But seriously, do you only have guys as friends?” Chanyeol asked. Kai kicked Chanyeol under the table.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“You don’t ask questions like that!” Kai said.

“Tell us about your female friends!” Sehun chimed. Kai slapped his forehead, but gave up trying to correct Sehun as well.

“I only really know Infinite”

“I knew it!” Chanyeol cried. Kai looked nervous.

“But what about the two girls you were with the night Kai got your number?” Baekhyun asked.

“That’s Hanbyul and Bongcha! I’ve known them since I were in kinder garden” you smiled “but they don’t go to this school”.

“You should hang out with them more!” Kai suddenly said.  Baekhyun and D.O. started to laugh quietly. You looked at Kai with an amused look.

“Excuse my dongsaengs” Suho said shaking his head.

“How come you are friends with Infinite?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hoya was the first one I met when I first started here and he introduced me to the others”

“Why are you…” was all that Sehun was able to say before Suho cut in.

“Maybe we should get going. The next class is starting in a couple of minutes”.

All of you nodded.

“What class do you have now, _______?” Chanyeol asked.

“I have math” you smiled.

“So do I and Kai!” he said happily “Let’s go there together!”

Chanyeol held out his arm so you could link your arm with his. The two of you walked away with Kai running after you.

You entered the classroom and took a seat at the back. Chanyeol walked after you, he was just about to sit down next to you when Kai ran past him and sat down on the empty chair next to you. Kai winked at you.

“Like I said I need to take every chance”. You blushed at his comment.

The teacher entered and started to talk about different formulas. You listened very carefully to what the teacher was saying. You never really liked math but you were quite good at it. You didn’t notice how much Kai trembled to keep up with what the teacher was saying.

“Okay, now you can continue on your own for the rest of the lecture” the teacher said. You started to answer all the questions in your book. You quickly looked over at Kai and noticed he was still stuck at the first question.

“Do you need help?” you asked.

Kai looked at you.

“No, I’m good”

“Are you sure about that? You haven’t solved a single question”

Kai looked back at his paper, his face turned red.

“I’ve never been good at math”

“I can help you if you want to” you smiled. Kai looked at you again and smiled.

“That would be really nice”

“Do you have time today after school?”

Kai nodded.

“Meet me in the library then” you smiled and continued solving the questions.

 


 

The picture of Kai *dies* He's just too gorgeous!

Some of you were surprised that I'm from Sweden, haha! I'm as swedish as you can get ^^

I've been listening to BAPs No Mercy and Voice Message all day! They are so good!! BoAs new song, Only one, is also amazing! And her dancing is so good!  B2st also released their dance practice video to Beautiful Night. During the whole video I was smiling like an idiot! They are such good dancers!! You should definetely check it out if you haven't yet!! I feel like I'm updating you on what has happened in the kpop world, but I guess you already know this! But if you haven't: You're welcome! XD

Tell me what you thought of this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter!