Sing!

Kai Bai Bo

Your last class of the day had ended. You went to your locker to leave your books and get your homework. You then went to the library. You stepped in to the library. It had some tables were students were sitting studying. The table furthers away from the door Kai was sitting. He had his arms spread out on the table and his head resting on them like a pillow. You walked up to the table and sat down beside him. Kai didn’t move. You couldn’t see his face but you knew for sure that he was sleeping. He had already placed out all of his books on the table. You decided to do the same before you were going to wake him up. While you put out all of your books you thought of ways to wake Kai up. You thought that you would wake him up by screaming in his ear but you would probably be kicked out if you did. So you chose a quieter way, blowing air in his ear.

You slowly switched in your seat to get closer to Kai. You lightly blew some air in his ear but he didn’t move. You blew again but this time a little bit harder. You heard Kai groan. You blew once again. This time he groaned and lifted his hand to wave away whatever it was that annoyed him. You smiled at him. You blew some air again on Kai making him lift his head.

“What do you think you’re…_________-ah!” Kai said surprised to see you.

“Tough day?”

“Yeah, I got lost so many times!” Kai cried.

“Been there” you smiled. Kai laughed.

“Should we get started?” you asked and Kai nodded.

“I’ve never been good at math. I don’t really like school actually” Kai said.

“Why don’t you like school?”

“I like the environment but I don’t want to study to be a doctor or a lawyer”

“What do you want to be then?” you asked.

“A dancer” Kai said, looking down at the ground, embarrassed.

“That’ cool!” you chimed. Kai looked up at you with a chocked expression.

“Really?”

“Yeah!”

“Most people think it’s stupid”

“I’ve seen you dance and you are amazing! So I believe in you” you smiled. Kai seemed really happy at what you were saying to him.

“But I still need to graduate so we should probably get started if we want to finish today!” Kai laughed.  You started by giving Kai some formulas to practice, and then you gave him some exercises to do. He was very slow with the first questions but the more he solved the faster he got. After an hour of studying Kai had solved all the questions and learned the formulas.

“You wanna get out of here?” Kai asked.

“Sure” You smiled.

The both of you packed your books and walked out of the library.

“Do you maybe wanna do something?” Kai asked as you waked in the corridors.

“Now?”

Kai nodded.

“Like what?”

“We could go and see a movie if you want to”

“That sounds really nice” you smiled. Kai smiled widely.

You walked out of the school, hopped on a bus and went to the cinema. You walked in to the cinema.

“What do you want to see?” Kai asked. You looked at the list of movies that were airing.

“That one” you said pointing at the list. Kai looked at what you were pointing at.

“Moulin Rouge” he read out loud “You sure? Isn’t that one kind of old?”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s old because it’s the best movie ever!” you chimed.

“Okay, okay we can see it!” Kai laughed. You went to get your tickets, popcorn and two sodas.

You walked in to where the movie was showing. You had your seats at the back in the middle. The movie shortly began after you two were seated.

-After the movie-

“Wasn’t that the best movie you’ve ever seen!” You chimed as you walked out of the cinema.

“It was good” Kai answered, smiling at you.

“Don’t you wish that you lived in a musical?” you chimed as you were walking down the street. Kai was walking a few steps behind you. You two were the only once out on the street.

“I don’t know about that” Kai laughed. It suddenly began to rain but you didn’t really care, neither did Kai.

“Sing!” you said turning around to look at Kai.

“What?” Kai laughed.

“I said sing!” you smiled.

“Why?”

“Because we’re in a musical!”

“No weren’t no..”

“Yes we are!” you said as you started to sing ‘singing in the rain’ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ). You were jumping around on the street, swinging yourself around light posts. You suddenly stopped and looked at Kai.

“Sing!”

“No!” Kai laughed.

You ran up to him grabbing his arms twirling the two of you around in circles, after a while you let go and began to sing again as you jumped away on the street. You kept repeating what you just did until Kai finally gave in. He started to sing along with you and ran down the street with his arms spread out wide. You were singing until it stopped raining.

“Do you know that you are really weird?” Kai smiled towards you as he tried to catch his breath.

“Thank you” you smiled which made Kai laugh.

“Come on, I’ll walk you home” Kai smiled. You nodded as reply. You didn’t say a word to each other on the whole way home. Sometimes the back of your hands would touch when you were walking which made you smile. When you looked over at Kai he was doing the same.

“This is where I live” you said. Kai looked at your apartment and then back at you.

“I had a fun time today” you smiled.

“So did I” Kai smiled back. Kai lifted his arms to hug you. You stepped into his embraced and hugged him. When you pulled away from him he left a quick kiss on your cheek.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” Kai whispered in a low voice, in your ear before he let you go. You didn’t want Kai to see that you were blushing so you quickly walked inside. You stepped inside and closed the door before you leaned up against it.

Did that just happen, you thought to yourself.

Kai’s point of view

“Goodnight _______-ah”

 


 

I've already put this chapter up but it doesn't show any more so I'll put it up again!