EXO

Kai Bai Bo

You woke up the next day eager to meet up with the Infinite boys. Hoya had told you that they would pick you up at 2.

 

 “Please don’t tell me that you’ll pick me up with a bike again” you cried.

 “Don’t worry, we will be going there in a car” Hoya chuckled.

 

You looked over at your alarm clock on your nightstand, it was 12 o’clock. You took a shower, got dressed, made your makeup and ate. You only had frozen pizzas at your apartment. You hadn’t really gone grocery shopping for the whole week, you had only eaten fast food.

 

Hoyas point of view.

“She’s gonna kill me. This is not good.” Hoya thought to himself.

 

Your point of view.

It was almost 2 o’clock when you heard a knock on the door. You ran towards the door and opened it. Hoya stood outside with his hands behind his back and with an insecure smile.

“What?” You said suspiciously.

Hoya just stood there while he swayed back and forth. You tried to look behind him to see where the other guys where but Hoya leaned so you couldn’t see.

“Where are the other guys?”

“Well they sort of dissed us” Hoya said quietly.

 “What!? Why!?”

Hoya didn’t answer you so you pushed him to the side to see what he didn’t want you to see behind him. What you saw didn’t make you happy.

“Please don’t tell me that’s your bicycle”.

Hoya looked down at the ground.

“Well I told the guys that you don’t like riding a bike and there were only room for 6 people in the car so they thought it would be fun if I gave you a ride there” Hoya said quietly.

You stood there with your mouth open.

“You’re kidding right?”.

Hoya shook his head, you sighed.

“Okay, let’s go” you said feeling defeated.

“What? You’re not going to yell at me or something?”

You gave him a warm smile.

“Why should I do that?”.

“Because you don’t like riding my bike”.

“It’s not your fault that the others left us”.

Hoya stood absolutely still, it looked like he was thinking about something really hard.

“You know what, ______? You’re absolutely right!”

Hoya went pass you and sat down on his bike. You walked after him and sat down behind him. Hoya turned around to face you.

“You already know what I’m going to tell you.” He smirked.

You playfully pushed his head so he faced forward again, then you put your arms around his waist.

"I know, oppa"

 


 

The ride to where the dance show held place wasn’t very long. You and Hoya didn’t really talk but Hoya told you that it was Dongwoo’s idea that they should leave you behind. Who else would it be you thought out loud and Hoya chuckled.

When you arrived to the location, Hoya went to park his bike on the side of the building. The building was large and made of bricks. It was a lot of people walking towards the two doors at the front. While you waited for Hoya to come back you suddenly got blinded. You held up your hand to cover whatever was blinding you. When you took down your hand you saw a guy wearing a shirt which had red sequins. It was probably his shirt that had blinded you. You couldn’t help but stare at the guy for a while, it was then you noticed that the Infinite boys stood a little bit behind him. You went through the crowd to come closer to them. Dongwoo had his back towards you so you decided to scare him.

“DONGWOO!!!” You screamed in his ear.

Dongwoo jumped and let out a high pitched sound. All the guys started to laugh. Dongwoo turned around and looked at you with a surprised look.

“What was that for!?” He yelled at you.

“That was for leaving me and Hoya behind!”

Dongwoo started to smile.

“I only did you and Hoya a favor”

“What’s that supposed to me….”

“Hey guys” Hoya said cutting you off.

“Always perfect timing, Hoya” Sungyeol said.  They guys smiled.

You didn’t have time to question their behavior before Sunggyu said:
“Let’s go inside!”

 

You all went inside the building and in to a big auditorium. You sat next to Hoya and Sunggyu. Hoya sat next to Dongwoo and they seemed to be discussing something important so you didn’t want to disturb.

“Did something happen between Hoya and Dongwoo?” You whispered to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu looked over at the two younger boys.

“Nothing you should be worrying about.” He smiled.

You were still worried but the show started so you couldn’t ask Sunggyu anymore questions.

There were a lot of dance groups performing, they were all really good but you still thought that Infinite was better. After four groups had performed the mc pronounced that EXO would perform. Sunggyu leaned forward the get a better look and Hoya clasped his hands together.

A guy walked out on stage, the moment you saw him you recognized him. It was the guy that had blinded you before the show had started. A song started to play, (EXO K – Baby Don’t Cry). They guy started to move his fingers like he was playing an invincible piano. It looked really cool you thought. When the base started to come in to the song the guy started to move more sharply. He was moving quick and powerful but at the same time he looked vulnerably. A bit in to the song it looked like he took out a cigarette out of his mouth and dropped it to put it on the ground. You were captivated by his dancing. His facial expressions fitted perfectly with the song and the dance. When the song ended five other guys came out on stage, they high fived the guy with the red shirt. Once again the music started playing but this time it was an upbeat song, (EXO K – Two Moons feat Key). They started to dance along to the song with sharp and quick moves. They were really good actually; you started to wonder who was the best; Infinite or EXO.

When the show had ended you and the seven guys headed out. They all looked really down.

“We’re really screwed” Woohyun sighed. The other guys nodded.

You felt really bad seeing them all so down. You ran up to Woohyun and put your arm his arm.

“I still think you’re the best, oppa!”

Woohyun looked at you and started to smile.

“I agree with _____! We’re the best!” Sunggyu yelled out.

The guys started to laugh.

“And even if we weren’t the best, we would still have the best fan” L said looking over at you.

“Take good care of us!” Hoya said, while he put his hand up to his forehead giving you a salute.

You saluted him back with a wide smile on your face.

 


 

Hope you liked this chapter!

I won't be able to post anything until saturday or sunday, but I will be writing!! So there will be more chapters!

The dance scene...Im sorry! Im not very good at describing dances. I basically tried to describe this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOptpDyiFM&feature=channel&list=UL) for Kai's solo.

See you in next chapter!