Make a wish

Kai Bai Bo

The weekend was over and a new week of school had started. On Monday morning you arrived earlier than usual, no other were in the school so you were there alone. You went to your locker to leave your backpack. You struggled a bit since there was already a lot of stuff inside it. Just when you were about to close the locker quickly so the backpack wouldn’t fall out the school doors smashed open. You got so scared by the sudden noise that you let go of the bag and it fell to the floor. You looked down and saw all of your things spread across the floor.

“Aish, why do people have to be so violent in the morning?” You thought out loud.

“Sorry, I didn’t know someone would be in here” a voice said behind you. You smiled when you recognized who it was.

“You should learn not to be in such a rush” you joked.

“You should learn not to talk to yourself” the voice said teasingly.

“I don’t talk to myself!” you said while you turned around.

Hoya started to laugh.

“I can’t help it…” you said quietly.

That only made Hoya laugh even more.

“Yah! It’s not funny!”

Hoya continued to laugh. You pouted.

“Don’t be like that, _____” Hoya took up his hands and cupped your cheeks.

“You look cuter smiling” he said as he placed his thumbs at the corner of your lips and gently pushed them upwards so it looked like you were smiling.

“Now, when I remove my hands, keep smiling okay?”

You nodded.

“You have to promise me!”

“I promise”

“If you break this promise you will have to fulfill one of my wishes”

“I promise!”

“You have to smile when I…”

You pushed Hoya backwards so he let go of your face.

“Yah! Stop being so annoying”

Hoya smirked.

“You didn’t smile”

You rolled your eyes.

“That didn’t count” you said.

“Yes it did! You have to grant my wish now!” Hoya said happily.

“No, I said it didn’t count!”

“I can’t hear you! I need to figure out what I should wish for!” Hoya sang out as he ran up the stairs. You couldn’t help but to smile at his behavior.

 


 

Another week had pasted and the competition was just a couple of days away. You and Hoya were sitting on the grass in a park eating ice cream.

“So are you nervous?” you asked him.

“Now? Not really, are you?” he said teasingly, nudging your shoulder.

“I meant about the competition!” you laughed.

“Oh, not so much” Hoya said while he ate his ice cream. “I know we are good and everyone knows what to do and when, so there is nothing to be worried about.” He said calmly. You looked over at Hoya and admired his calmness; you would be pissing your pants if you were in his shoes.

“I know what my wish is” Hoya smirked.

You turned towards him and he did the same.

“What is it?”

Hoya started to lean closer to you. You froze. He put his mouth next to your ear and whispered his wish.

 


 

You had told Sungjong and Sungyeol which bus they should take to come to your apartment. You were already waiting for the bus when it arrived. You saw Sungjong and Sungyeol jump out of the bus and you started to wave towards them. They started to walk towards you.

“Why was it so important that we came over as fast as we could?” Sungjong said.

“Has something happened?” Sungyeol said as he hugged you.

“Calm down guys. I just need help with something” you said.

You and the two guys walked over to your apartment.

“Woah! You live really nice, _____!” Sungjong said when you entered the apartment. While Sungyeol whistled, you rolled your eyes.

“Do you want some water?” you asked them as you walked into the kitchen.

“Yes please! The only thing we could talk about on the bus was how thirsty we were” Sungjong said.

You came back in to the livingroom with three water bottles. Sungyeol was sitting in your coach while Sungjong was standing by your bookshelf holding something in his hands.

“Who is this?” he said as he turned around to face you and Sungyeol. He held a picture in his hands.

“That’s my mom” you said while handing the boys their drinks.

“She’s beautiful!” Sungjong said.

“Like mother, like daughter” Sungyeol said, making you blush.

“So….What can we help you with?” Sungyeol asked.


What do you think he wished for?

Short update, didn't have time to upload anymore since my internet don't work when ever I want it to!!

Next update will be on thurday I believe!