Pancakes

Kai Bai Bo

It was a new week of school. You had just closed your locker when Sunggyu walked up to you.

“Oppa!” you chimed happy to see him. He chuckled and gave you a hug.

“I’m glad someone is happy to see me”.

“I’m always happy to see you! Where are the other guys?”

“Well that’s why I’m here talking to you. I got a text from Sungyeol that Dongwoo have overslept and we need to wake him up”

“Can’t we just call him?”

“I’m not too sure that will work, he is a heavy sleeper. A really heavy sleeper.”

“But then we have to skip class.”

“You don’t have to come if you don’t want to” Sunggyu smiled. You thought about for a while.

“I’ll come with you!”

“Great! We should probably get going then!”

You grabbed your bag. The two of you started to walk through the corridor and out of the school. When you got out you walked to the left. In the corner of your eye you could see someone you recognized. You looked over and saw Kai standing with the rest of the EXO members. Kai was waving at you.

“Can you just wait here? I need to talk to someone” you said to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked over at EXO and then back at you. He seemed hesitant but he nodded and smiled. You hugged him and went over to Kai and EXO. Kai was really happy to see you. He gave you a hug, which you weren’t prepared for. You were hoping that Sunggyu didn’t see it.

“Guys, this is ______” Kai smiled proudly “_______-ah this is Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O. and Chanyeol.”

You greeted all the members.

“What are you doing here?” you asked.

“We are transferring to this school!” Kai said. You looked at him with a confused look. “I didn’t knew you went here tho!” he quickly added.

“Actually he did! He stalked you!” Chanyeol laughed and you started to laugh with him. Chanyeol sure was funny.

“Who’s that guy over there?” Kai asked. You looked over at Sunggyu and then back at Kai.

“That is Sunggyu oppa. He’s one of my friends” You smiled.

“Oppa?” Kai stuttered. You shyly nodded.

“Seems like you got competition!” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Plus that other guy you met at the ice cream store!” Sehun laughed.

“No, it’s not like that. They are just my friends” you explained.

“Sure” Chanyeol winked at you making you blush.

“If she says they’re just friends I believe her” Suho said as he walked to stand beside you. He was the leader. You could tell, he just seemed to care and didn’t want anyone to be left out.

“What class do you have now?” Kai asked.

“Um…actually I’m skipping my first class” you said avoiding their eyes.

“Oh! We got a troublemaker over here!”  Baekhyun laughed.

“Why?” Suho asked.

“My friend has overslept so we need to go wake him up. He’s a heavy sleeper”.

“Him?” Kai said sounding like he was about to faint. Chanyeol and Sehun laughed so hard they could hardly breathe. Suho smiled and rolled his eyes.

“You should probably go, your friend is waiting for you” Suho smiled. You nodded and looked over at Kai who was still in shock.

“I’ll see you around” you said before you walked away.

“You are so screwed!” you heard Chanyeol laugh.

You smiled at his childishness.

“That’s EXO right?” Sunggyu said when you were close enough to hear him. You nodded.

“Are you okay that I’m friends with them?”

“_______, I don’t decide who you are friends with. I only want you to be happy” He smiled.

“I’m really happy that I have you as a friend!” you smiled back. Sunggyus smile grew wider.

“We better get going! We have to wake sleeping beauty up!”

 


 

You arrived outside of Dongwoos house. All of the Infinite members were already outside except for Woohyun. Apparently he didn’t like skipping classes.  

“What took you so long?” L asked when you and Sunggyu walked up to the group.

“______ had to talk to some friends”.

You were very thankful that Sunggyu didn’t mention that you were talking to EXO.

“How do we get in?” You asked. Hoya put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his keys.

“With this one” He smiled and held up one of the keys.

“Why do you have Dongwoos key?” you asked.

“When I’m not at school or at home you will find me here so Dongwoo thought that I should have my own key”.  Hoya went up to the door and unlocked it. You all stepped inside. Hoya waved at you to follow him as he went in to a room to the right. He slowly opened the door and stepped in.

“1…2…3” Hoya slowly counted. Sungjong and Sungyeol threw themselves onto the bed that was placed in one of the corners. To their surprise no one was in it. You suddenly heard someone laugh at the door.

“You really think I’m that stupid?” Dongwoo laughed.

“What are you doing up? You should be sleeping!” Sungjong cried.

“Should I? Last time I checked we have school today”.

“But you aren’t in school” you said.

Dongwoo looked over at you and smiled.

“_______, I didn’t see you! Well I got into some trouble this morning”.

The six boys and you looked at Dongwoo with confused expressions.

“I woke up like usually and got ready for school. When I was about to lock the door I dropped the keys so I bent down and…”

“And what?” Sunggyu asked.

“…and my pants ripped…” Dongwoo said quietly. The whole room was filled with laughter. L collapsed on the floor, clutching his stomach. Sungjong and Sungyeol supported themselves on each other. Hoya sat down on Dongwoos bed holding his head in his hands. The only two that weren’t laughing hysterically were you and Sunggyu but you were only holding the laughter in. You both found it very funny. Sunggyu probably didn’t laugh because he was the leader and was supposed to be neutral in these sort of moments. You didn’t laugh because you felt sorry for Dongwoo. He looked really embarrassed.

“I can’t believe that you just told us that!” L laughed.

“You’re really stupid sometimes! Did you know that?” Hoya laughed. Dongwoo started to look really sad so you decided to do something.

“Let’s go Dongwoo! I wanna make breakfast with you” You smiled as you walked up to Dongwoo hooking your arm with his. Dongwoo grinned and walk with you towards the kitchen. The guys stopped laughing and looked as the two of you walked out of the room. It was now Sunggyu time to laugh at the younger boys expressions. Hoya quickly stood up and took a step towards the door only to be dragged down to the floor by L.

“Ouch, what are you doing?” Hoya asked L. L just grinned in return. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. The four remaining guys fought to be the first one the exit the room. In the end all four of them ran in to the kitchen together.

“First!” All of them chimed.

You rolled your eyes at them. You and Dongwoo were in the kitchen making pancakes while Sunggyu were sitting at the table reading a magazine.

“Do you need any help?” Hoya said walking up to you.

“No I don’t think so. Me and Dongwoo have everything under control, right Dongwoo?”

Dongwoo saluted you. Hoya looked at Dongwoo with a disgusting look.

“You sure?” Hoya asked again.

“She said she’s fine! Go and sit down” Dongwoo said winking at Hoya. Hoya glared at Dongwoo before he walked away and sat down at the table.  The two of you continued making the pancakes.

“I heard you were on a date” Dongwoo whispered in your ear. You turned to look at him.

“What?”

“_______, you don’t need to hide anything. Hoya tells me everything” he winked.

“It wasn’t a date” you said turning around.

“The way Hoya described it, it sure sounded like a date” Dongwoo chuckled.

“What exactly did he tell you?” You said turning around once again.

“That he saw you with this guy called Kai. Who apparently is in EXO”. You turned around again.

“Aren’t you mad at me?”

“For what? Hanging out with EXO?”

You nodded.

“I’m sure they are nice guys if you like them”.

You smiled at his comment.

“But I’m not too sure Hoya agrees with me” Dongwoo whispered to you.

You looked over at Hoya who was looking at you and Dongwoo.

“He is very protective of the people he cares about. Like you can see now” Dongwoo chuckled.

“What do you mean?”

“Giggle when I stop talking” Dongwoo whispered in your ear. You did as you were told and started to giggle.

“Are the pancakes done yet?” Hoya said as he quickly stood up from his chair, walking over to the kitchen.

“See” Dongwoo chuckled before he grabbed the plate of pancakes and walked away to the table.

“Are you okay?” Hoya asked you. You just rolled your eyes and walked after Dongwoo. You were starving.

 


 

Did you like this chapter? It's in the middle of the night over in Sweden but I thought I would give you a last update for the night! I'm watching Start Wars (Daebak!). This is actually the longest chapter I have written so far! So you better enjoy it! (a)

Did you like ______ and Dongwoo's little bonding time?^^

Some of you guys comments are really funny! Do you have a favorite character yet? Tell me!

Back to Start Wars, see you in the next chapter!