You're The One

To The One I Love

 

So you and Eunhyuk are now dating, secretly. You thought that everything will be okay, but WRONG.
 
You were watching TV when suddenly..
 
News Reporter: SJ members Donghae, EUNHYUK, Sungmin and Kyuhyun will be part of the show, "We Got Married" together with the other female superstars.
 
You closed the TV after hearing the news. And suddenly, it broke your heart.
 
You: This is what I'm really afraid of.. *cries* Oppa..
 
Since that day, you didn't answer any of his calls or his messages. After a few days, Eunhyuk came to visit you after his shooting in WGM.
 
You: *opens the door* Who is it?
Eunhyuk: _____..
You: *closed the door* [I don't want to see you right now.. It makes me feel sad..]
Eunhyuk: _____, open the door! Lets talk!
You: LEAVE ME ALONE!!
 
Eunhyuk opened the door instantly after getting the key. It was a duplicate of yours that you've given to him.
 
You: Oppa.. leave me alone.. *sobs*
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* What's wrong with you? I was worried the whole time!
You: No, you're not.. You've been with your "WIFE" the whole time..
Eunhyuk: Is that the reason why you're not answering my calls? Tell me, ____. Are you jealous?
 
You: *bursts* Oppa, I get jealous every time you're with someone else. It makes me think that you can replace me anytime. And this relationship, I really have to keep. And you, losing you.. I don't want that to happen..
 
He didn't do anything and just continued with what he's doing. Explaining everything.
 
Eunhyuk: ______, we're not even lovers.. so why should you be jealous? Okay, I'm sorry..
You: Do you really think one SORRY can do anything? I too was wrong. I fell in love with you instantly..
Eunhyuk: *hugs you* That's why I'm here. That show? It's nothing. We're just acting, arraseo? So please don't be sad.. I don't want to see you like this anymore..
You: You don't love me at all..
Eunhyuk: Of course I do..
You: You even composed the song "To the One I Love" and sang it in front of her..
Eunhyuk: *laughs* Hahahaha!
You: What's so funny?
 
Eunhyuk began to sing..
 
"Meeting you was unexpected girl. I really don't know why but you caught my eye.. Ever since that day I fell in love with you.. And I hope you feel the same way too.."
 
You: Why did you sing that song all of the sudden?
Eunhyuk: *kisses you* I love you, ______.
You: *stops the kiss* Prove it!
Eunhyuk: *shows the lyrics to you* That song? I made that just for you. And it'll be included in our upcoming album. Observe the lyrics. *kisses you again*
You: Oppa..
Eunhyuk: And since you want me to prove my love to you, answer my question.
You: What?
Eunhyuk: WILL YOU MARRY ME?
 
Of course you said YES :) And you got married instantly. The show was cancelled because of that and everytime they release an album, Eunhyuk dedicates each of them to you. The END.