First Encounter

To The One I Love

 

You have a boyfriend in this story named Minho and you see him with another girl. You suddenly went towards them and shouted at him.
 
You: WHAT'S.. THE MEANING OF THIS?! *while crying*
Minho: Who are you? *pretends*
Girl: *clings to him* Oppa, who's that weird girl? *raises eyebrows*
Minho: Jagiya.. lets forget about her.. I don't know her. *holds her hand*
You: YOU DON'T KNOW ME? JUST SO YOU KNOW MINHO OPPA, I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Girl: Excuse me, but I AM his GIRLFRIEND. You're probably just one of those girls who are nuts about him. Sorry to say this but, HE'S MINE.
 
Minho and that girl left you. You were left in the park, crying. You sat on the bench and cried the whole time. Until someone with a black car came out and checked you out. You know who this guy is.
 
Eunhyuk: *pokes you* Miss, why are you crying?
 
You didn't answer and cried louder.
 
You: Who.. are you..?
Eunhyuk: It doesn't matter who I am. Tell my why such a beautiful girl like you is crying.
You: *cries* My.. boyfriend.. broke up with me.. and he replaced me with another girl..
 
All of the people were staring at the two of you.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya miss.. stop crying.. people might think I'm the one who made you cry..
You: *cries* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME.. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? WAS I TOO YOUNG THAT YOU HAVE TO REPLACE ME FOR AN UNNI WHO'S OLDER THAN ME??
 
Random Guy: My oh my.. Why is that girl crying?
Random Girl: That guy.. he probably made her cry..
 
Eunhyuk: *looks at the people* HEY HEY HEY! I'm not the one who made her cry.. *looks at you* If that's the case, miss, come with me..
You: Where are you gonna take me?
Eunhyuk: Aish! Just come with me!
 
And he took you somewhere else. To where? Eunhyuk had to wear shades and a hat this time. Inside the car, he removed it. And you recognized him.
 
You: Oh my gosh. Lee Hyukjae from Super Junior??!! *shocked*
Eunhyuk: *covers your mouth* SHH! They might hear us.
You: [Me, with a Super Junior member? And not only that.. with my bias??!! Am I dreaming?!] *slaps yourself*
Eunhyuk: Ya, what are you doing?
You: I can't believe this..
Eunhyuk: *winks* Well, you should :)
 
And his driver drove around the city until you reached the mall~