Payback

To The One I Love

 

Inside the mall, he wore his shades and hat again just to prevent himself from getting noticed. You two remained quiet the whole time and you can't believe that this dream of yours came to reality. It was all of the sudden, actually. You never felt this way before when you were with Minho oppa. Because when you were still together, he was looking at other girls, making you jealous.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya.. I haven't asked who you are.. So.. what's your name?
You: *blush* Eh? My name.. I'm ______.
Eunhyuk: *smiles* Such a cute name. Anyway, want to go to the movies with me? Which movie do you want to watch?
You: Anything.. But why are you doing this for me..?
Eunhyuk: Because I want you to forget what happened. And it's time for payback.
You: Payback?
Eunhyuk: So, what do you want to watch?
You: You choose. :)
Eunhyuk: Arraseo~ Then lets watch The Avengers :)
 
You two went inside after purchasing the tickets. And look who's there. It's Minho and that girl. You started to feel the pain again and Eunhyuk just knew what to do.
 
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms around you* Focus on the movie and me. Don't look at them.
You: Arraseo..
 
What's worse is you sat in front of them and they were so sweet to each other. This time, Eunhyuk whispered to you.
 
Eunhyuk: It's payback time. Hahaha. :)
 
While watching the movie, he was holding your hand even though it was cold. You and him focused on the movie. While you and him saw them laughing and having fun, Eunhyuk did something even sweeter than them.
 
You: *shivers* I should have worn thicker clothes.. Aish..
Eunhyuk: *removes his jacket and gives it to you* Here, wear this. *louder voice* Jagiya, I love youuuuuuuu~
 
After a few minutes, you two fell asleep during the movie. His head was on your shoulder, and you two were holding hands. The girl who is with your ex suddenly complained.
 
Girl: Who are these two people anyway? Sleeping while watching the movie? Aigoo.
Minho: Don't mind them, jagiya.
 
The movie ended afterwards. Waking the two of you.
 
Eunhyuk: What the.. THE MOVIE IS FINISHED??!!!!
You: EH???! WHAT HAPPENED??
 
You two looked at each other and laughed.
 
You: HAHA. SLEEPYHEAD. *pokes him*
Eunhyuk: *pinches your cheeks* Hahaha, you slept more, you know. :)
 
You went down and went to the nearest exit together. Upon reaching it, Minho and the girl were staring at you.
 
Girl: Hey, aren't you the girl from a while ago? *raises eyebrows*
Eunhyuk: *puts his arms around you* Jagiya, who are these people?
You: *smirks* Jagiya, don't mind them. I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE TWO ARE. LETS GO.
 
And you left them, with their mouths open because of shock.
 
Eunhyuk: WOW. PERFECT PAYBACK, _____. *hi-five!*
You: I KNOW, RIGHT? *smirks*