Keep calm and ride unicorns

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ Rose's POV ] 

My alarm clock went off signaling me to wake up for work. I washed up and changed into a white v-neck and black ripped skinnies and went downstairs. I looked at my phone and noticed that it was 11:54 am. I set my alarm clock to the wrong time I only have a few minutes until work starts. I quickly put on my red vans and decided to sprint to work .

I arrived a minute early panting and out of breath. A minute early I must be really fast I thought to my self. 

“ Aigo you look very tired ” Eun ae stated. 

“ very” I replied catching my breath. I have a feeling that today is going to be very long day of work. I thought as Eun ae switched the closed sign to open. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been two hours since the store opened and everything was going smoothly. The store was filled with a lot of customers eating, drinking and socializing. 

I was making the orders of bubble tea and suddenly it became very loud and hectic. A bunch of girls were screening oppa and just then I noticed kai and his friends walked in. Looks like they have a fangirl club. I chuckled to myself as I went to serve people their orders. 

While serving the customers I peeked over at Eun ae to see how she was handling taking their orders. She was doing pretty good until it was luhan's turn to order she turned as red as a tomato. I finished servings the customers and went to tease Eun ae about luhan.

“ So Eun ae unni which one of them do you like ” I chuckled. 

“ I like none of them ” she stuttered. 

“ Oh really ” I smirked.

“ I seen you turn as red as a tomato when you took luhan's order ” 

“ I don't like him I just think he's cute that's all ” she replied fiddling with her fingers 

“ Which one of them do you like ” she asked while raising her eyebrows. 

“ I only like them as friends” I firmly replied.

“ Yeah right, now go serve the customers ” Eun ae commanded. 

As I gave customers their orders I  noticed a bunch of girls where glaring at me. It wasn't the normal oh my she's a foreigner glare, it was a why don't you go back to where you came from glare. I ignored them and continued doing my job.

I was going back to Eun ae but then I herd someone some call my name.

I turned around to see kai smiling and staring right at me, as I walked to the table he was sitting at  my heart began to beet faster and faster.  I might just faint some call the ambulance I thought to myself when I got to his table .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Kai's POV ] 

I noticed that Rose has been busy ever since we got here. so when the store clears out and she not doing anything I decided to call her over and give her my cell number. This way I can get to know here better and talk to her when ever I want .

“ Rose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter