Jealousy

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun sighed as he waited for Yuri his future wife, she was taking an awfully long time to get dressed and Beakhyun was getting really impatient. Yuri is pretty and all but she has a snobby attitude and acts likes she's better than everyone else. He doesn't understand what his mother see's in her. Baekhyun whishes to marry the girl that makes his palms sweat, his heart skip a beet and makes him smile no matter what but he isn't going to go against his mother. 


" I'm done Baekhyun oppa, did you miss me " Yuri smiles while coming down the stairs.


" Whatever, could we go now " he sighed not even bothering to look at her. 

 

" What's wrong oppa ? Why are you being so mean ? " she pouted as she followed Baekhyun out the door.


"It's nothing, let's just get this over with " he replied without adding any attitude remembering what his mother has told him about being nice to her. 

Baekhyun's mom forced him to take Yuri out since they needed to spend more time with each other. So they decided to go to the mall. 

                   
                                                                           -------------------------------                            

"Time to close down the shop " Lin announced whipping sweet off of her head.
 
 
" Oh and Rose there's a giant goofy looking boy waiting for you outside of the shop "



" I am one hundred percent sure that goofy looking boy happens to Chanyeol right? " Eun Ae says while wiggling her eyebrows causing Rose to laugh. Rose had told Eun Ae everything that happened between her Chanyeol and Baekhyun. She would vent to her seeking advice and opinions. 

" Have fun but not too much fun " Eun Ae says before Rose leaves the shop to be greeted by Chanyeol smiling widely. Chanyeol figured that Rose hasn't been shopping since she's been living in Seoul and figured he'd be the one to take her shopping.


 

" Ready to shop until you drop" Chanyeol said enthusiastically dragging Rose down the streets of Seoul and into the mall. Rose was really excited since it's her first time shopping in Korea even though she was excepting to go to the mall with one of her girlfriends. But going with Chanyeol is probably even better because he's a happy virus. It's pretty much i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter