Mother Knows Best

Breaking boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The whole idea of getting married always scared Baekhyun. Getting married is this the last thing he would ever want at this age. Especially to someone who he can’t stand. He wasn’t about to throw his teenage life away because mom is forcing him to get married. Sure mothers know ‘best’ but not all the time. Unfortunately.

 

“There’s no way we’re canceling this marriage. I’ve already got most of it planned and invited way too many people to just cancel it” his mother yelled

 

“ So, shouldn’t the way I feel be more important. You just want to be embarrassed"  Baekhyun said slamming the table.

 

“Obviously you don’t care about me” he says quietly before walking out the house. Tired of arguing with his mother.

 

From a child it was never about him; he always came last.

 

“ Great now where do I go” Baekhyun thought.

 

The first place that came to his head was Chanyeol’s house of course since they’re best friends. But then he realizes he hasn’t talked to Chanyeol for a good month. Which obviously isn't good for their friendship.

 

Instead, he decides to go to Kai's house. Since he wasn't up to anything. Plus it's not a long distance from his house. 

 

Baekhyun arrives at Kai's house; the door was open so he let himself in of course. The house was empty Or at least that's what Baekhyun thought.

 

" what are you doing here " Baekhyun asked

 

" Kai didn't say that anyone was over " 

 

" He forgot to tell me that you were coming over apparently " Chanyeol retorted.

 

" He said he was going out for a bit "

 

" What brings you here anyways?  Shouldn't you be spending your precious time with Rose " Chanyeol asked while walking over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

 

" Kind of got into and argument with my mom and are you jealous that Rose likes me and not you " Baekhyun replies feeling very irritated with Chanyeol's remark.

 

" Woah you have a mind of your own... I thought you only did what your mom tells you to do "

 

" How do even know she likes you, did she confess" Chanyeol rebutted.

 

 "Why do care so much anyways?  Oh, wait... Why haven't I thought of it? Obviously, you like Rose. I should have known " Baekhyun mumbles.

 

" Well obviously I do " Chanyeol answered before chugging another class of water down. 

 

"You should have told me " Baekhyun yells

 

" like how you should have told me " Chanyeol replies  

 

" Whoa whoa I leave for a few minutes and this is what happens. Whats wrong with sitting down and talking it out nicely " Kai says as he takes his shoes off. 

 

" Just because you two got 'something' going on doesn't mean I'm backing down " Chanyeol said before leaving and slamming the door.

 

Baekhyun doesn't even know if he has anything going on with Rose anymore. Yes, his feeling for her are still there but are her feeling still there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter