Unexpected Surprise

Stuck with Him

 

Daehyun POV

 

The thought of SoJeung Made me blush. I don't know why. I was going to go to the computer but SoJeung poped out in my mind. That thought of her made me blush. It's cute how SoJeung still has a crush on me. I gave up on my computer and head downstairs. When I came down, the first thing I saw was SoJeung. She was smiling. Sweetly. After she spotted me, she stopped smiling and blushed. She starred at the TV and looked at me. Then she looked away again. I continued walking down the stairs and SoJeungs' cheeks gets redder. After going down the stairs, I head to the kitchen to get some water and then took a seat beside SoJeung. " Hi SoJeung! " I Yelled in her ears.  " Oh Gosh, Hi! " She said surprised. " Keke, Sorry I scared you. " I smiled. She said, " It's fine! Hehe. . . " I smiled at her nervous smile. She continued watching ' Playful Kiss '. " Hahah~ That's funny! " She laughed. I looked at her, " I didn't think it was funny. " I said teasing her. " Oh~ Okay then? " She asked confused. My smirk went Poof~ When she said that. I smiled again and hold her hand. " D-Daehyun, What are you doing? " She stuttered. " Holding your hand. . .And gonna take you somewhere! Umma! I'm taking SoJeung out Okay? " I smiled and asked. " W-What?! " She stuttered surprised. I nodded and dragged her out.

 

SoJeung POV

 

Omo! Umma HELP ME! " Where are we going?! " I asked him. " well, since your staying here, your gonna need clothes, right? " Daehyun asked. " B-BWOH?! " I was in shock. I'm staying in Daehyuns house? " Yeah, You didn't know that? " Daehyun asked confused. " O-oh, I knew! " Now. . .