Last Barbeque

Stuck with Him

SoJeung POV

 

We Finished eatin and it was time to just chill. " Oh! Let me help with the dishes " I hurried and catched up to Daehyuns mom. " Oh! Thank you! " She said suprised. While I was washing the dishes, I had a flashback. . .

 

~ Flashback ~

 

We got invited to a barbeque and Daehyun was coming. " YAH! I'M SO SCARED TO FACE HIM! " I said to my sister. She chuckled. " Keke. Don't worry. Boys are humble. " She said still smiling. " SoHye, Why do you have to tell him?! " I said getting angry. " It was for fun. SoJeung, Don't worry! Oh my gosh! " She shrugged and sigh. Well maybe it wasn't fun for me. " Kids! Let's Go! " Umma said out holding my brother.

When we arrived at the barbeque, I was trying to search if Daehyun was around. Phew, He's not here. My head said that, But not my heart. My heart wanted me to see him smile and all that. Thinking about that made my stomach have butterfly. " Okay! let's go! " My little brother said. When I got out of the car, I made sure he wasn't here. Again. After the search, I found my friend sitting doing nothing. " Hey MinAe. " I said sitting on the chair next to her. " Hey SoJeung. " She said with her cold hi. It made you kind of uncomfortable, but she always does that when she hasn't seen her friend in a long time. She get's warm when we've been tlaking for along time. Then, me and MinAe was sitting on the shades of the playground. Peacefully. Until SeoJi came. " Yah! SoJeung, Someone you've been expecting is here. " I thought for a minute. " NO! " I screamed. I slouched on the floor and MinAe just stared at me and rolled her eyes. " SoJeung. Come on! I'm thirsty. " She said. I shook my head and told her to go by herself. She kept telling me to go over there. I gave in and went with her. When I walked over there, I made sure Daehyun wasn't looking or coming here. He was playing basketball when I last saw him. After MinAe got her drink, She was ahead of me and I was left behind. I was looking at the ground until I saw Daehyun coming over here with a baby on his hand. I fast walked over to MinAe. I hope he doesn't notice me. After that, I haven't talked or see him for the rest of the day. It was time for us to go. We went to the car and my mom was going to drop of a woman to her house. My mom said something to my sister. All I heard was go tell somebody something. We went around and parked at the parking lot again. The parking lot was in front of where we were barbequing at. Daehyun was right there. I saw him looked at me and I looked at him. then I looked in front of me. I waved bye to MinAe again and then we were off.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Omo! The dishes! I forgot them! Back to Work!~