Shopping?

Stuck with Him

SoJeung POV

 

No Way! The biggest mall in town! " So you took me here to get clothes? " I asked him, He nodded. I blushed, AGAIN! " Oh, This looks pretty on you! " Daehyun said. " Keke, Thanks. " I smiled. " Okay, Try this, this, and this. " He gave me some clothes. " O-Okay. " I took it and tried it on. It does look good on me! I got out of the dressing room and Daehyun was in front of it. His eyes grew big. " Wah~ SoJeung! It looks perfect! " He said.

He told me to wear this : 

" It looks too cute don't you think? " I asked him. " No, It looks perfect! Didn't I tell you that? " He laughed. I nodded and smiled. I head back to the dressing room and tried on the other clothes he told me to wear. I got out and showed Daehyun. His eyes was bigger then before. " OMO! THAT'S SO PRETTY! " Daehyun screamed. Everyone looked at me. " Keke, Thanks again? " I smiled.

He told me to wear this : 

" Okay, Last one! Pretty too, I'm guessing! " I sigh and laughed. It was pretty. He chose the pretty ones! I got out and showed it to him again. " It looks good? " I asked him. He stared through it. " I-it's too pretty! " Daehyun suddenly said. " Oh, it is? Okay, I-I'll just put it back-" " No! Buy it! " He cut me off. 

It looked like this : 

" Why did you choose dresses? " I asked. It was true! He did give me those pretty dresses. And one shirt but still! Why? " Well, It just looks pretty! I thought it would look pretty on you too. Because you are pretty. " He said looking to the ground. Ahh, That's why. WAIT Did he call me PRETTY?! " Oh, Thank you. " I said to him blushing.

 

Daehyun POV

 

Wahh~ She looks more then pretty! I can't confess to her yet. . . " Well, Buy it! " I said teasing her. " What? Did you just tell me to buy it? " She said. I nodded. Then smirked. She checked the price and her eyes was really big. " W-what?! THAT'S EXPENSIVE! " She screamed at me. Keke, That's how she reacts. Haha she's so cute! " Yah, Calm down. I'm just playing with you! " I smiled at you. Her eyes stared at me. " Your buying this for me? " She asked, I nodded. " Gomawo Daehyun! " She jumped up and down. She looked excited. That's something new for me. I gave the cashier the dresses and clothes and payed. " Kamsahamnida! " I said to the cashier. " SoJeung-ah! Let's go! We're going to eat dinner cuz I don't think we'll make it to dinner at home! " I yelled. SoJeung ran to me and stood beside me. " Here you go! " I gave her the bag and she smiled. " Jinja Daehyun! Gomawo! " She thanked me for the millionth time. " Yah! It's nothing! Think of it as a late birthday present. " I said to her. She nodded. " What are we going to have for dinner? " She asked me.

 

" SURPRISE! " I said, Her eyes grew wide. " We're having McDonalds. " She looked at me weirdly. " Yah. This isn't dinner. " She pouted. " Do you want to eat or not? If you don't then suit yourself! " I played with her. " ANI! ANI! I want to eat. I'm hungry. " She pouted again. Her pouting is cute too. Kyeopta!

 


 

A/N: Keke. McDonalds for Dinner. LOL. Enjoy your dinner! keke.