Touch.

Touch

 

[Later]
"Ahh! Aaron careful!"

"It's ok! I'm good at this!"

"Stop! You're not strong enough!"

"What? Don't underestimate me..." He whines. "But open the door when I get there."

"Just put me down!" I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Nope, I'm carrying you all the way to the apartment no matter what." He smiles and kept going up the stairs. I grin and hug him.

"You're so stubborn."

"So as you... Ok! Open the door." He said and leans onto it. I grab the knob and turn it. We almost crash into the room. He stood there gasping for air. I scan the whole room and area with a surprise face. "So, what you think?"

"Wahh! This is so beautiful! I can see the whole city through the window!" I shout. He chuckles.

"I know... I'm good haha..." This apartment was nice. It was clean! Big and just breathtaking. I peck Aaron on the cheek and hug him.

"Thank you so much... Husband..." I laugh. He stares at me. I stare back. "What?" His expression turn into a serious face. "What's wrong..." He walks to another room. Inside was huge! There was a bed right in the middle. "Aaron..."

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly.

"Huh?" He walks over to the bed and puts me on it. He stands up and looks at me. "What are you saying?"

"I..." He starts. "I... Was the one..." I look at him confuse.

"The one what?" He stood there quiet for three minutes.

"I... Was... The... One that..." Aaron pulls his hair. "...Rap- Took advantage of you in eleventh grade..." He shuts his eyes. "I'm sorry! During the bachelor party I got a little buzz and... Somehow everything just came back to me! I'M SORRY! I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to lose you!" He looks at me. There was tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry... I know I don't deserve you. You'll hate me! I'm the one who made you so... Lifeless." Aaron cries. "I made you so afraid! Yet I took your love! I took your innocence! I'm the worst..." He shouts and went down on his knees. He wipes away the tears in his eyes. "A-at that time! I was drinking with the guys... I was those bad delinquents! And I was in love with you." He pauses. "I was having a hard time and... When I was drunk I... Took it out on you..." He whispers. "I'm so sorry... I can't help bu-"

"Are you going to keep talking..." I said. He stops. Aaron slowly look at me. Through out the confession he wasn't able to. I was already in my tank top and shorts. "Sorry the wedding dress was getting a little hot..."

"Ahh!" He shouts and backs up. "W-What are you- Aren't you mad at me?! Or rather wanna kill me?!" He stands up, shaking a little.

"I found out last year." I blurt. His jaw drops.

"What?!"

"Selina wanted to help me tell you the story about me and she wanted back-up so we snuck into the video room and found a tape..." I whisper. Aaron's jaw drops some more. "So... yeah..."

"So..." He starts and strolls over. "That time when you broke up with me... Was... That you found out?"

"Yep, but then you couldn't live without me... Remember how you try to get me back?" I laugh. He scrunches his brows.

"Let's not talk about that now..." He pout and crosses his arms. Aaron caresses my cheek. "So... You know..."

"Yep.."

"So... You're ok now..."

"Yep..."

"So... It's good... For now..."

"Yep..." Aaron smiles and took off his shirt. While doing that he mumbles to himself.

"I can't believe I just broke down in front of you there. You could've told me you knew. I was so scared you were going to leave me..." He said and finishes taking his pants off. He stands there with a boxer on. I look at him and laugh. He smiles back. Aaron leans in and kisses me. I return it back. He slides his hand into my hair and leans in closer. I back up and we continue kissing. After awhile, somehow, we got to the pillows.

He was on top of me. 
Our body moves together
The moment was hot
our breaths dancing together.
His hand rubs onto my arm and waist. 
kiss him harder. I grab onto his back.
He move his lips onto my neck, swirls kisses. 
Then down onto my collar bone
My breath was softening, his was getting louder.
I smile. He follow back up to my lips.
I grab his boxers... And p u l l... o   f   f   
He didn't care... Not yet...
I p u s h his shoulder and PIN him onto the bed. 
I'm on him now... He widen his eyes. 
Now he care. I was still dress.
In my tank and shorts
slid my finger from his belly to his neck. 
He did the same. My neck to my breas-
S.T.O.P.!

I quickly jump off and grab his clothes. He was still in the same pose, with his finger out in the air...

"That was interesting... But... I'm done for tonight..." I utter. He sat up.

"WHAT?!"

"You got my body before my heart... Isn't that enough?"

"WAIT! HEBE!"

"Honey, nice view there..." I laugh and walk out. He look at himself and threw the covers on.

"HOLY !" He turns onto his side. "Guess I deserve that... Aww! The annoying pain! Calm down..." Aaron sat up. He grabs his boxer and put it on. "HEBE LET'S WASH SOME DISHES! LIKE OLD TIMES HUH?!" He shouts and exits the room.