Fear Bond.

Touch

 

*Grins*

"What's with Aaron lately?" Calvin ask backing away.

*Grins*

"Don't know... Maybe he's finally gone crazy..." Wu Chun sighs.

"Hey Aaron! Snap out of it!" Calvin shakes him. He turns his head and smile.

"Isn't it a wonderful day?" He laugh. Calvin and Wu Chun look at each other. They start walking off. "Ok, catch up with you two later!" Aaron laugh and starts toward his locker. 'My happiness wouldn't go away. I can't stop smiling. I never knew, she can make me feel so happy...' A locker couple of feet away shuts. It was her. 'That beautiful fair skin and those gorgeous eyes. I wanted to hold them...' Aaron step a step closer. "Hey Hebe!" She look at him for a certain amount of time. 'Wait, she's still afraid of me isn't she?' Aaron looks away. "This isn't working..."

"Hi... Aaron." Aaron heard. He quickly looks up. 'It wasn't because she was scare of me. She was shy. I can't believe it. We were making progress!' He closes his locker and watch her heads for the first class. He watches her walk down the hall, swiftly pulling his thoughts along. He knew that this was the start of something new.

[Two Months Later]
I open my locker and there it was again, the same lunchbox with that nice fragrant. I couldn't wait until lunch time! "Hebe!" Someone calls out. I turn around. It was Aaron.

"Hey." He walks up to my locker. "Thanks!"

"For what?" He lied.

"The lunch. I'm well fed these couples of weeks because of you." I joke. Over the past month, Aaron and I had bonded a lot! Just three weeks ago he starts making me lunch. I couldn't be happier. My life... Has change... I was changing, and it was all thanks to him. He reaches for my backpack. his hand brushes against my neck by accident. I flinch. My fear was still there, but very little. I was just still a little uncomfortable.

"Sorry." He looks at me, worry. I laugh.

"Don't worry so much. I'm not going to brake." He puts the backpack on his shoulder.

"I'm glad." We walk down the hall for a bit. Calvin and Wu Chun shortly after joins us.

"How are the two lovebirds today?!" Calvin jokes.

"Nothing much." Aaron said.

"Man, you know it's only in a matter of time." He laughs. Wu Chun smiles. He looks at me.

"Let me help you with that." He said and reaches for the textbook in my hands. Aaron quickly shot his eyes our way.

"S-sure." I reply. Wu Chun smile. He takes the textbooks touching my arm with his. Aaron stops walking.

"Dude." He blurts. We all look at him.

"What?" Wu Chun asks. Aaron looks hard at me then to Wu Chun. "N-nothing." He utters and walks on ahead. The thing was... Other people just don't frighten me as Aaron does. I don't know why... But it's like every he touches me anywhere, my heart beats faster. "What's up with him? I'm just helping you..." Wu Chun whines. Calvin pinches him on the cheek.

"You dummie! That's not your job!"

"I know! But I can't help it! Hebe gottens so attractive since she been smiling these days!" He blurts. I stare at him, Calvin stares at him, and Aaron stops walking in his tracks. I blush. 'This is so weird...' Aaron slowly turns his head our way, it's like you can hear the cracking of intentions in his neck. His eyes were flame and he gave Wu Chun a death look. It seems like the whole hallway was darken and an eerie light shown onto him.

"You said what?" He snarls. I look at them confuse.

"Run!" Calvin said and turns the other way. Wu Chun quickly hand me back my textbooks and follow after Calvin. Aaron drops my backpack on me and chases after them also. 'Those guys... Are so random...' I laugh and try to balance the weight back to class myself.

[Later]
I was back in the kitchen. I've been cleaning and doing work, for all the broken plates and bowls I broke. There was a knock at the door. "Anyone home?" It was Aaron, as usual.

"Hey..."

"So how long do you have to do until you pay for all those damages?"

"I don't know... Maybe another month. I'm only doing it two days a week so that's not quick enough."

"Oh..." Aaron watches me wash the trays. "Let me help you..." He said. I look at him. He grabs three trays from the dirty pile and puts it into the water. "See, I can do work too..." He said proudly. I laugh. 

"Aaron your spraying water all over!"

"I'm not! You are!"

"Nuh uh!" I giggle. Aaron stops and looks at me. I stop. "What is it?" 

"Nothing..." He said. Before I knew it we were almost done. We play with the water and soap and grab the last couple of trays. "Ok... There are ten trays left... You get five and I get five. Whoever finishes first gets one wish!"

"Deal..."

"Ok... Three... Two... One... Go!" I squirt soap into the sponge I was holding and fire away. Aaron did the same but was slightly slower. I quickly rise it with the long faucet. Aaron grabs the facet by me and me away when his body.

"Ah! You're cheating!" I blurt. He laughs and keeps rising. I start on my next tray. He did the same. "Copier!"

"Don't be so whiny!" We struggle and made the whole place wet. Soap was everywhere, including on my hair. We were on our last tray. I reach for mine and Aaron reach for his.For a  split second his hand grab mine, under the water. I jerk away. 'It was a sudden reaction. I didn't intend to do it at all.' Aaron kept his hand in the water. 'Oh no! he's mad.' I held my wet hands in the air, stun. He look at me with sadden eyes. I shut mines, expecting to get yell at. I wait for the lecture. "Hebe." He said, after a while, I open my eyes. His face was centimeters away from mine. "Don't be scared... It's just a touch..." I look at his deep brown eyes. "I would never want to scare you... But..." He whisper. I was frozen in position. "But I want to... Take a step forward..." I could hear a loud beating from my chest. "I don't want you to be afraid so... If you want... You can touch me." I look at him awkwardly.

"Huh..." I let out He chuckles.

"No! I mean... Feel my face with your hands... If you touch me, it wouldn't be as difficult." I look at my hands. they were still wet and soapy. "I mean, if you want to." He adds. I inhale. 'C'mon Hebe... You can do it. He's not forcing you... It's an option.' He closes his eyes, still centimeters away from my face. My arms slowly raises from my side, passes his shoulders, and up to his head. My hands shook a little. In this  quiet moment I can feel how nervous Aaron was then me. This was our step forward. No going back. I slowly brought them together onto Aaron's cheeks. They were soft and warm.I grasp it as he smiles. I can even feel Aaron's dimple. I smile... Aaron slowly opens his eyes. He gazes at me. I was really relax, actually. I could feel his cheeks getting warmer and warmer. I giggle.

"You're blushing.." I whisper. Aaron swallow and lift his hands to mine. He grasp my fingers first and let them rest. I look at his hands. They were huge. I froze a little and almost pull away, but the warm that was held in his palms, calms me, and I let him hold my hands until they weren't cold anymore. After a couple of minutes, Aaron let's go of my right hand. My whole body stiffens as he brought it up to MY cheek. I back away a little but he held tightly onto my left hand, letting me know, it was alright. Aaron caress my cheek with his fore-finger, and lips. During this whole time I was holding my breath. I couldn't even think of breathing. He follow back and forth the shape of my lips and eyes. I just stop and accepts his affection. Through all this, we were still centimeters away from each other. The step has been climbed. 'I like this warm feeling...