Touch Fear.

Touch

"No! Don't touch me!" The girl scream in terror. The guy possessively stop and look at her in disbelief.

"Wh-"

"Get away!" She commands and scurry her way out of the empty halls. He stood there in shock and grief. all he did was accidently bumped into her. The girl... He loved... Was afraid of him... What more can he do when she's even too scared to look at him. How much worst can this get?

[Later]
"Hebe! Open the door!" Mother shouts banging onto the wooden door.

"L-leave me alone!" She manage to cry. Mother crosses her arms and thought for a minute.

"I... Got a call... From a guy name Aaron?! He wants to-"

"NO! NO! DON'T! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO HIM!" I shriek.

"Honey! What happen?!"

"Leave me alone! Alone!" I scream and hid under my bed covers. I felt as if the wind outside cried along with me! It's scratches the branches up to my window. Pounding... Moving... Escaping... Frightening... I sob. "No!" I grab my pillow and squeeze it tight.
The pain returns to my wrist. 
The weight on me. 
The voice, that wanted out! OUT! 
But it didn't surface... 
So my limp body, trapped, in hold of his.
"NO!" His breathing! 
Oh, the alcohol breath, it rubbed against lips, then neck! 
His smell... 
That cologne, it smothered me! It catched me!
"Mom! Help!" I hear her...
But she's distant! Far, far away. 
I can feel his voice, his eyes, the way his lip turned. 
Mother's not here, not now. I was alone. 
Nothing else interrupt. It was like time gave in. 
Not until he finished. 
Mother opens the closet door and grabs the keys. She drop it not once but twice.

"Hebe! What's wrong!" She struggles with it, but plunge a key and swing the door open. "Honey! Hebe what's wrong?!" She unravel me from the covers and trust my head into her chest. "Stay calm! Stay calm!" I breathe heavily, almost choking. "Baby! What's wrong, why are you acting this way?!" I sob some more. This pain is unbearable. I can't control it any further, I need to speak, to shout.

"R- r- r-"

"C'mon... Tell me!" She assure and rub my back.

"Ra- ra- rap- !" I exclaim. I sniff and punch the bed. Mom froze. Her hand stop on the back of my neck. "! ! !" I repeat. It was out. My one year of holding it in, is out. The weight didn't change! Instead it weighted more onto me, adding mother's. She quickly hold onto my shoulders and lean her forehead on mine.

"It's ok..." She whimper. "It's ok." And her eyes starts flowing water.

[Two weeks later]
I spoke, yes I did, but then shut up again. Mother ask me about it. I didn't answer, my lips were super glue, but her patients overcame. She told me, it's ok, and to tell her when I wanted to. But suggests that I go to school. It's the least I can do to my life. My leftover life. I knew... The moment I was born, I was dying. No one heard. No one notices me. I was frighten, too frighten to see him again. I would die if I did. My insides were rotting through the day, and brain weren't cooperating. I was not normal anymore. The only thing I can do, was not to starve. I went through out the day dead as ever. The only time I talked was when ask to do cafeteria duty. I may be quiet, depress, and suffering, but no one knew, they'd still ask who I like in school. No one cared, no one heard. After everyone left I headed the other way other than the exit. The lunch lady was ready to leave, removing all the food specks on her face.

"Remember finish all the dishes, they are fragile and glass, so don't get yourself in trouble. Plus the key card is in the back room somewhere. Go look and make sure to lock up nicely. The door's is an automatic lock outside and INSIDE. So make sure you have that key card." I nod. When she finishes her speech, she grabs her bag and walks out of the kitchen. I reach for the apron and put it on, start on the half dirty dish and stack them onto the small table next to the sink. The water seems to be getting colder and colder. The air was intensely chilly. I turn around and notice the high window was open. I walk over and close it, but before I did someone grab my hand from outside. I scream and pull away. The person appears in view. I pause and held my breath as soon as I saw him.

"Don't close the window yet! I'm on a run! So don't tell anyone you saw me." He said and climb in. I start backing up. "By the way why is there someone still he...re..." He look at me. "Hebe?" His eye met mine, and again another flashback hit me.

"No!" I shout.

"Wait! What wrong?" He ask and reach out his hands.

"Get away from me!" I roar and drop the pot in my hands. It crashes to the ground. "Don't come near me!" He pulls back his arm and stood still for a moment. The sunlight in the back was starting to fall. I stop. He looks at me again, this time with a severe look.

"Why..." He start. I took a step back. "Why are you afraid of me?" He took a step forward. My heart was racing, the fire was raising to my head. I react by throwing the sponge, in my other hand, onto his face.

"Don't come closer!" He wipe the water on his cheeks.

"What did I do!?" He shout. It made me jerk and didn't help with my fright at all. "What did I do that was so wrong!? I just wanted to get to know you! But every time I come close to you, you run off!" He was walking now, not stopping. My mind was blank, all I cold think about was getting away. I had to, or else i will die. My whole body was shaking and my eyes was flowing with tears. Aaron stop. After a couple of seconds he glare at me. "That look! That's the look you give me! I'm the only person getting that look! What's with you?! What's with that look?!" He took a big step forward and slightly brush his hand against my arm. I scream, slap it away and turn around. In that quick second I bump onto the small table and fell over. Ten stack of glass plates and bowls were free falling down onto me. The fragile me. I shut my eyes, waiting for every slice of me it gets. My flesh can be torn apart, or peal off. But I was still more afraid of the guy standing in front of me. The time seems so slow. I couldn't even hear the bowl hit the floor. Suddenly I feel something hovers over me. I was surrounded by a similar scent. A cologne scent... I swiftly open my eyes. It met Aaron's. He crouches over me. I look at him flinch every time a bowl hit his back. 

"I..." I whisper.

"Don't say anything..." He said and try to smile. I look closely at his features... Again that slight fear creeps open. He stop smiling. "I guess I get to see that look even after I help you..." He said. I look away. Finally, what felt to be forever, the bowls stop falling. There was a drip of heavy wetness on my cheek. I look at Aaron. A blood river down from his head and onto the tip of his nose. It taps onto my cheek even more after he tries to get off me. "Ah..." He shuts his eyes. I was slow and scared... But lift my hand up to his face. Before I can touch it, he collapses onto me. I felt backwards as he lay on me motionless. He face next to mine, his hands over my wrist, his body on me. I sweat. I want to scream, struggle away and leave him there to die. But somehow something deep inside me... Made me stay.