Chapter Three

The World Against Us

 

''He was talking to me, by phone, when he was involved in that accident, '' said Kyungsoo, he didn't try to hide the pitiful tone in his voice. ''He was—crying. ''

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat beside Baekhyun's bed. For a second there was only silence filled that room, and the weather suddenly turned very cold as there was someone lowered the temperature. And Chanyeol couldn't ask Kyungsoo to stop for telling him everything that made him feel more and more guilty.

''So you're here, '' Yixing entered the door behind them, placed a bunch of buckets and cards from his fans and close friends. The media and newspapers were explode mentioning and displaying of headline such as 'Oppa of Nations has involved in a car crash' or 'The Rising Star, Byun Baekhyun, is fighting for his life due to car accident'.

But they weren't mentioning about 'Byun Baekhyun's boyfriend was cheating on him is the reason of the car accident?'.

''I thought you were with Wu Fan ge, '' Chanyeol never heard Yixing speaking so sarcastic like this before.

So everyone had found out about them then?

 

***

 

''Kyungsoo-ah, I think—'' was Baekhyun is crying right now? His clear voice was a little bit cracked and it wasn't because of the bad conncetion of their phones. ''Well, I knew that Chanyeol is cheating on me, what do you think?''

''Hyung, why are you talking about? He'd never do that, wouldn't he? He loves you, a lot, you told me. ''

''Yeah, I thought so, '' But I was wrong, you know that? ''But time passes by and heart does change, right?''

Kyungsoo could hear his sobs, clearly, as he was sat next to him. He almost never heard his hyung cried before, he must be—must be very hurt if he was crying like this. It was such an heartbreaking sound of his.

''Maybe it was my fault, I abandoned him, only thinking about my career. But he promised me to wait and stay with me, I'm such a foolish!''

''No, hyung, you are not. How do you know exactly that Chanyeol-hyung is cheating on you?''

But Baekhyun didn't hear his words and kept talking, ''But promises were made to be broken. He should've told me if he had already tired of this, that he had already bored and sick of it!''

''Hyung—''

''I'm so stupid! How could I be more stupid than this? How could I'm still hoping that he would keep faithful to our relationship? I should've read the signs. I'd rather break up with him than knowing that he's cheating on me. ''

''Baekhyun-hyung—''

Kyungsoo could hear that his sobs were getting heavier, Baekhyun didn't bother to hide his feelings anymore.

''Why it has to be Kris hyung?''

All of a sudden there was a loud crash sound and the connection was broken.