Chapter One

The World Against Us

 

It was gloomy and drizzled outside. Maybe it was the darkest and coldest autumn this year but nothing could ruin his mood. After a very long and tiring period of vocal training and recording he could be able to visit his lover eventually.

Byun Baekhyun drove his car from his agency and parked at the basement of an apartment. It's been a few months since the last time he met him and had a date together. Maybe a romantic dinner or visiting the Seoul Tower would be great for tonight.

Baekhyun couldn't wipe a bright smile on his thin lips. His heart was beating fast in excitement, he missed him so much. It felt like he would embrace him in bone-crushing-hug and never let him go. No, maybe spending this solitary night with him was much better than having a dinner in a cafe.

He looked up at the window at the third floor where his lover lived. The curtain was a little bit opened and the dew was covering the inner side of its surface. He was sure that his room must be very warm despite the cold weather outside.

Baekhyun stepped out of his car and entered an elevator. He couldn't miss his Chanyeol more than now, and the first thing he'd do when he met him is giving Chanyeol a long and deep kisses.

 

***

 

They were laying on a couch nearest the door where Kris could immediately reach out for his Chanyeol the first he had arrived here.

They were hugging, kissing, and sharing love they had kept. Kris was whispering words 'I miss you' and 'I love you' at Chanyeol's ear. Right and left, and repeat it over and over again. Chanyeol had never been felt this good since—since when? He couldn't even remember.

Now Chanyeol could perfectly memorize every inch of Kris' body, legs and hands. He already tasted every part of him, and almost every corner of this room had been witnessing their lustful love for a couple of months.

Hot breaths against their faces which only inches apart, panting and gasping for air before their lips pressed again for another kisses. Chanyeol pulled Kris closer at his neck, now Kris was completely covering his upper body. His hands were slipped inside his shirt.

His round eyes went wide as a soft tongue entered his mouth. A t this moment, all he could thinking of just one face. Chanyeol closed his eyes, shook his head in disagreement, he tried to shoo that face away from his mind.

Just forget about everything and enjoy it now, Park Chanyeol!

That was exactly what he did now. Instead of pulling away for another oxygen, Chanyeol deepened their kiss. He reached the very first button of Kris' shirt and tried to it.

Kris chuckled but didn't stop him. He planted another kiss on Chanyeol's collarbone, and then both of his shoulders. Kris marked every part of his upper body which his lips could reach.

Sooner or later he would show the world that a man named Park Chanyeol was belong to him.

That room was filled with hot atmosphere and whispers that came from Kris' mouth, and of course a very loud moans that Chanyeol made. He just let out everything he had kept, although it was different than thousand nights he had spent with—

Chanyeol shook his head again, he shouldn't be thinking about another man when he was with Kris now, right?

No, his heart knew, it wasn't right.

''What's wrong?'' Kris asked him, his hands stopped from moving and he stared at Chanyeol in worrisome.

''No, '' Chanyeol tried to avoid his gaze and looked away. He continued to his shirt. Didn't Kris see that Chanyeol's blank expression couldn't lie that everything happen now is wrong? ''It's nothing. ''

Now his shirt was completely undone, it was laying on the floor. The only thing he could feel now was Kris' warm body, he sniffed his scent. It was musk...

For a second Chanyeol was frozen in statue: it wasn't Kris'.

''Chanyeol, '' Kris placed his long arms at both side of Chanyeol's shoulders. ''What is it?''

''I— I think I heard something, '' he sat up immediately, did he really want this to be happen?

At the corner of his eye, there was someone behind the door, who was watching them for only God knew since when.

Chanyeol approached the door, he remembered he had already locked the goddamn door, almost everytime Kris visited him.

No, there was only one who had the duplicate key.

''Did you forget to lock the door...? Chanyeol?''

''Wait!'' He ran for him but then Kris stopped him. ''Baekhyun-ah!'' He could only see his shadow disappeared downstairs.

''No, '' said Kris, he tightened his grip. ''Don't leave...''

He didn't know why he followed Kris back to his room, letting his lover just gone without any explanation.