Purity and Competition

My super hawt brother ?!

The dance was not as difficult as before – and that made you so glad even the bullying by your classmates didn't bother you anymore the next morning.

 

Key was your superhero, he rescued you and you were sure about it – with his help it would be easier to win that stupid competition and becoming a part of UttS.

 

You were ready to enter the rehearsal room when it was time to practice the choreography with the others but when you arrived, the floor was full of people.

 

„Huh? What happened here?“, you asked more to yourself but someone standing next to you answered it.

 

„Taemin-Oppa is standing in front of one of the rehearsal rooms. He's probably waiting for someone.“, one of the trainees told you.

 

„Taemin-Oppa?“ Who was that? Another idol? The name sounded familiar to you but you couldn't remember where you heard it before.

 

„Sorry, I have to pass.“, you told the others who were standing in your way and pushed them slightly away to fight your way through.

 

„Who is that Taemin- Oppa and why does everyone freak out because of him? I don't get it!“, you whispered grumpily and sighed.

 

When you reached the area in front of your room, you saw the mystery guy from yesterday standing there. The others were standing around him, giving him furtive glances but were still talking about something special. They even kept a certain distance to him.

 

„Mystery boy!“

 

He turned around and beamed at you.

 

„______-ah! There you are!“, he said. „I've waited for you...wanted to see how you're doing during training.“ He grinned devilish.

 

„You're making fun of me?“

 

In the corner of your eyes you saw how the others started to break out into gossip when they saw how you talked to him.

 

„At least you're not as bad as all those other trainees...“, you said in annoyance and folded your arms. A single wisp of hair hung right in the middle of your face and made your angry planned expression fail. You tried to blew it away but even this didn't succeed. Mystery boy laughed and with his gentle hands he softly wiped it away.

His fingers left a hot shiver on your skin and your eyes widened as you heard your own heart bumping loudly.

 

„T-They are all talking about some strange guy called Taemin! I don't get why they're so excited...! Who's that guy? Some idol who thinks he can come here to get a lot of attention?“, you tried to go on talking.

 

Mystery boy's smile disappeared. He was looking astonished and in some way irritated but after another few seconds he started to laugh again.

 

„This so called...Taemin...you really don't know him?“, he asked you.

 

You shook your head. „No, never heard of him before.“, you answered even though you heard it before. It was pride that made you say that.

 

Mystery boy rubbed his chin and observed you while he was thinking silently and didn't talk anymore.

 

„Wh-what?“, you wanted to know and felt how you started to blush.

 

„I know that Taemin. He's a really nice guy – and an amazing dancer. You should give him a chance to introduce himself to you when you get the chance to meet him. I heard he came here to meet a trainee he has an eye on at the moment.“, he told you and smiled brightly. He had perfect white teeth...aish! Why did the guys in this entertainment have to look that good?!

 

You thought a bit about mystery boy's words and then remembered Key. He was a nice guy and amazing dancer...maybe his real name was Taemin? And he was interested in some of the trainees? He wasn't here at the moment so he must have come to meet another trainee...

You felt the disappointment spreading in your chest, leaving hot pain and jealousy there.

 

„Hmpf!“

With a pout you turned around and waited for the dancing teacher to come.

 

 

The teacher was late, so you were a long time just leaning against the wall next to mystery boy who seemed to be lost in his dream world. The other trainees were standing around you with observing eyes until their teachers arrived and send them into their rehearsal rooms. All of them gave mystery boy a strange gaze before they entered the rooms.

 

„Sorry for being late, there was a traffic jam“, the teacher apologized and wanted to enter but he stopped and looked at mystery boy.

 

„What are you doing here?“, he asked him.

 

„Break time, I wanted to see how the trainees are doing.“, the handsome boy said and smiled.

 

„You know that that's not allowed.“, the teacher reminded him.

 

„Not usually.“, Mystery boy added and passed the teacher to go inside. He sat down in front of the mirror wall – right in the middle.

 

 

The others were distracted the whole time. They couldn't concentrate and were even worse than you.

 

You blinked in wonder while you tried to figure out what made them this nervous. Mystery boy was amused the whole time, smirking at the trainees. He seemed to make fun of those who weren't able to dance properly. Now you were more than thankful that Key gave you a private dancing lesson.

 

 

Okay, that's enough for now – we make a break earlier today.“, the teacher said frustrated after he had realized how bad everyone danced today.

 

You walked over to M'Boy and hunkered down in front of him.

 

„I think, you're distracting.“, you told him.

 

„Huh? Really? I think I'm more distracting to the others than to you.“, he said and chuckled.

 

„Yeah, that's the same. I don't want the others to dance like...you know...yeah...“

 

„...like they're not able to?“ He laughed quietly and held his hand in front of his mouth to keep himself away from breaking out in laughters.

 

With a frown you replied to him.

 

„You're really mean.“, you shook your head when suddenly someone really noisy entered the room.

 

„Yah! Maknae! What'cha doin' here?“

 

A guy came towards you and with a simple hand sign he made M'Boy stand up immediately.

 

You glanced at him in wonder. He was looking just as handsome as Key or M'Boy but he looked more mature and y. The guy was the type of man that always had at least 3 girlfriends at the same time. He was a feast for the eyes but you hated guys like that.

 

„We're waiting for you! You've been the whole time in here? What about our own rehearsal?!“, he scolded M'Boy. „What were you doing here anyways?!“,

 

M'Boy pointed at you and the handsome guy's head turned slowly into your direction. You could see how the anger in his eyes disappeared and how they started to glimmer.

 

You frowned and slowly took two steps aside while you were still hunking. You must have looked like a crab but this gaze of him...it was creepy.

 

„What a pure girl!“, the guy suddenly said and hunked down as well before he pinched your cheeks. „Yeah, really no surgeries yet.“, he asserted to himself and smiled brightly. „You're free tonight?“

 

„Yah!“ Enraged you slapped his hands away. „Don't touch me!“, you snarled and threw an angry look at him.

 

„Wow – little, angry kitten, I like that.“, he said and grinned.

 

M'Boy hit him on the back of his head. If looks could kill...this guy would have been dead already.

 

„Aish! What was that for?!“

 

„Stop making eyes at her! You said we have to practice, then come and practice!“ M'Boy grabbed his collar at the back and dragged him away from you. Backwards and still hunking the handsome guy stumbled behind of him.

 

„Strange guys...“, you said and frowned.