Idol Friendship

My super hawt brother ?!

„Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!“, you heard him say. Your whole body was hurting, plus he was resting on you.

 

„Get off...of me!“, you tried to push him away from you but he was to heavy. How was it possible that a so much fragile looking guy was so heavy?!

 

„Ugh!“

 

The guy finally realized that he was lying on you and stood up immediately.

 

„I'm sorry!“, he apologized and rubbed his backhead. „You just shouldn't have run away!“

 

„But you scared the hell out of me!“, you told him and got up.

 

„Yeah! You called me 'unnie'! I heard a lot but nobody had ever dared to call me 'unnie'!!!“ Now he got upset again. In this mood he finally looked like a boy.

 

„I told you I'm sorry about that! But you're not the first person whose gender I mistook today...“

 

„Not?“ He curiously looked at you and then started to laugh. „Don't tell me you met Amber-shi and called her 'Oppa'?!“

 

You looked away – full of shame - and gave him the answer with it. The guy bursted out in laughters.

 

„That's not funny...! I lost my way! I just saw her from behind and thought she was a guy! That was embarassing!“ You pouted what made him even more laugh.

 

„You really are a strange girl.“, he said.

 

„Thanks, you too!“, you responded a bit grumpy.

 

„Yaaah! I'm not a girl!“

 

„But you're looking like one!“ Cheekily, you stuck your tongue out at him and then laughed before you got up and ran away so that he couldn't follow you too easily when he leaped up to catch you again.

 

 

The girlish guy caught you a second time when you lost your way ...like always. He laughed at you but then invited you to a cup of coffee.

 

„So you're a rookie?“, he asked you when you were on the way back to the office.

 

„Just a trainee but trying to become one of the rookies, and you're an idol already?“

 

The guy laughed again.

 

„Don't you really know me or are you just pretending you don't?“, he asked sceptically but still smirking. „Yes, I am.“

 

„And what's your name?“, you asked him.

 

„I won't tell.“, he decided and drank some of his coffee.

 

„Why not?! It's not like I would wait outside of your rehearsal room from now on every single day! I just want to know your name!“

 

„Call me Oppa, that's enough. Don't you think so?“ He shook his head and walked a bit faster. You had to catch up again.

 

„That's so mean! You know my name but won't tell me yours? That's rude!“

 

„You called me a girl, who's the meanie, huh?“

 

This silenced you for now but you pouted grumpily.

 

 

Thanks to that guy time had passed quickly and the late evening had come very fast. You were already waiting for the guy from yesterday night and yawned.

 

„Why didn't he tell me a certain time...now I have to wait forever or what?“ While you walked in a circle in the rehearsal room, you tiredly rubbed your eyes.

 

„Forever? I'm already here.“, the teacher guy said and stepped inside.

 

You were a bit shocked due to his sudden appearance but glad that he really came.

 

„You're here.“, you said still a bit disbelieving.

 

„Yeah, I told you I would.“ He giggled a bit and then came nearer to you.

 

„You wanted to learn the UttS choreography. I'll teach you everything until the casting.“

 

„You can dance it yourself?“, you asked him with crossed arms. He was way to self-confident in this...maybe he was just talk. Playing up but in the end nothing more than just another male trainee.

 

„I said I'll train you. I'll do so.“

 

And he really did.

 

In the beginning he proved his skills to you with impressive dance moves and then he danced the whole UttS choreography without any mistakes. He did it even better than the dancing teachers.

 

Of course he was a really strict teacher – and he was not too greedy with skinship. With each of his touches it felt like there was an electric shock hurting your skin. It was the very first time that a guy was so close to you – and this was just dance practice.

 

At about 11 PM you stopped.

 

„That's enough for today...you're better now. Not perfect but better.“ Key smiled proudly and bend down to you to grin right into your face.

„I told you I can teach you how to improve in dancing.“

 

„Yeah and I believe it now.“, you said but couldn't smile as well. You were too tired now.

 

„Tomorrow we'll meet again?“, he asked you and you nodded. You couldn't response properly because you gasped for some air.

 

„Then you can go now.“

 

Again you nodded and wanted to leave but at the door you stopped.

 

„Teacher-nim?“, you called him.

 

„Huh?“

 

„You didn't tell me your name. I'm Park ____.“, you bowed.

 

He chuckled and answered: „Just call me Key.“

 

„Thank you for today, Key-Oppa!“ You bowed again and then took leave.

 

Key watched you go and caught himself hoping for you to turn around another time.

It was incredible how much he enjoyed teaching you how to dance. Usually he was annoyed by people who ask him to give them some dancing lessons. He shook his head about himself.

The way you made him feel...it was so strange...

 

„Are you insane, Kim KiBum? She's a just trainee...“