Friends Forever? Part 1

Friends Forever? ----> Juliette ----> SHINee

It was year 2007, 1st day of school, a brand-new life, BUSY BUSY BUSY All those homework coming again..Sigh~..Pathetic… but what to do… it’s a life of a student…

 

Once I reached the school, I quickly went to the notice board to find out which class am I in..

As I was busy checking, Suddenly…

 

“‘Excuse me… Erm… can I know where’s the office?”

“ Oh.. it’s just on your right… It’s written on the signboard too.”, I showed him the signboard hanging on the ceiling of our school.

“Thanks for your help..By the way, I don’t know Malay words..” the boy walked off after he said that..

 

I looked at him walking off while on the same time I wondered too, “Why this boy doesn’t understand Malay? With his age now, he should have understand very well with this language…”

Looking at him walking to his friends, unexpectedly, I heard him talking with his friends in Korean?!!!

Hyung (brother), that girl showed me where the office is (while he was pointing at me) but I saw that it is not opened yet…”

 

My curiosity made me went to them.

“ Hello, are you guys from Korea? I heard u guys speaking in Korean just now….”

“Yes, we are Korean. And thanks for helping us up. I’m JinKi and the one that u chat with just now is TaeMin.” TaeMin smiled at me, that was my very first time looking at tis pretty…?!! Oh my… did I just describe TaeMin as pretty? Well,indeed…He was really… a very pretty boy…

With a pretty smile too!

 

“Hi, I’m KiBum.. I’m JongHyun… I’m MinHo..” the others as well followed & introduce themselves.

Ahnyeong! I’m LiYin. Nice to meet u all! I love Kpop a lot! It’s very nice meeting you guys..Korean guys!”

I started introducing myself & talk & talk & talk non-stop till they started laughing..then only I realized I talked too much…

 

“I talked too much right? Sorry…”

“You don’t have to be sorry..at least we know that we have a friend that can be easily communicate to since you know Korean & you’re just like us, We love Kpop too!”, JinKi chuckled as he said that.

“Well, I only know a little..the basic..maybe? So you’re my chingu(friend)right? Once again, nice to meet you guys! Hope that we will be in the same class!” We started chatting chatting chatting… till….....

 

 

P/S - The  1st part of 'Friends Forever?' Like it or not? just comment @ the bottom! =D