Enjoying Time In The Cafe

My Love For Now, Tomorrow, And Always

heyyaa~! ^^

gonna update the 2nd chapter here .. ^^

oh, BTW, this is still Jinyoung's P.O.V until i say the end of his P.O.V, arasseo?

enjoy ...~ ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“what would you like to order, cutie?” a waitress winks at me.

 

I rolled my eyeballs, “uhh … I’ll have one mocha latte and one chocolate tart, please … channie?” I said while looking at the menus.

”oooh~! I wanna hot lemon tea and a piece of strawberry shortcake …. Pstt … and, I’ll buy a strawberry truffle but don’t give it to me! ive to that girl over there …!” Gongchan sneakily points at the girl that’s chit-chatting with Taemin sunbaenim, “and, please don’t tell it’s from me, arasseo? kamsahamnida ..”

 

 

The waitress nodded as she blowed a kiss to us. I rolled my eyeballs as gongchan daydreaming …. Aissh .. that kid must fell in love at first sight with the girl that sittin with Taemin sunbae …

 

                                                                                                              

       “channie-ah …” I called him.

“ne, hyung?” he snapped out to reality.

“I know, you’ve fall in love at first sight, right? You could’ve choose anything to a girl … but .. strawberry truffles?”

Gongchan cleared his throat, “ahem … so, it’s actually a chocolate covered strawberry truffles. It represents my feelings to her! So … maybe she wouldn’t recognize my feelings from what she saw now, but when you look inside of me, i love her so much!" maybe, this is love at first sight?"

I laughed hearing his explanation, “w-wow! You’re so … cheesy!”

“just like the cake she’s eating ….” Gongchan smiled to himself.

“aigoo ….”

 

Aah, our orders are here~!

Time to eat …

 

~End Of Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

So, I am sitting in the café with Taemin. I ordered a piece of strawberry cheesecake and mocha frappe. And Taemin ordered cappuccino shake and a cup of tiramisu. We enjoyed it a lot as the waiter passes something to us …

 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ptuh2kPj1rys6i0o1_500.jpg

 

      

"truffles?" i asked.

“I’m sorry, we’re not ordering this ..” Taemin said.

“I know. But it’s a special order to you, miss …” the waiter said.

I pointed at myself, “jeoneun?”

He nodded as he place the plate onto our table. He bows and take a leave.

“hmmm… truffle?”

I took a bite of it as I felt a stare from someone, “hmmm … strawberry truffle!! My favorite chocolate! I’ll surely give the biggest hug to someone that gives this to me!!” I shouted.

Taemin chuckled, “really? Like you would do it ….”

I pouted, “I’m really thankful to the giver, though .. it’s so kind of him or her … what’s the truffles for anyway …?”

Taemin smirks as he glance around the room, “I think there’s not many boys in this room ….. you can probably choose one of them…..” he said as he glance to the table with two boys.

 

 

 

Waiiit a sec. isn’t that Gongchan and Jinyoung from B1A4? Are they stalking us? Why are they there when we’re there? Aigoo ….. these boys ….

 

 

“never mind, Taemin-ah ….” I said as I stared at my coffee.

Taemin chuckled, “you can always hug me, I’m your bestfriends anyways ….”

I gave him a disgust look, “I always hug you …. You want a hug again? In front of your fans?”

Taemin looks around to check if there’re any fangirls or not, his hopes are wrong! “uhh … annyeong haseyo …” Taemin greeted them shyly.

Then, I heard a large squeal from the girls, I rolled my eyeballs, “aigoo, Taemin-ah … good luck with your fans …” I finish up my coffee as I run outside the café, giggling.

All the girls squealed as Taemin gulped, “yaaah! Kyuyeon-aahh!” Taemin runs as his fangirls are chasing him.

 

 

I hid behind a big tree in front of the café so Taemin wouldn’t find me. hehehe! Poor him … he has to risk his life as an idol … hahaha~! Lucky me, I’m not an idol! So I hid there and glance from side-to-side to see if someone recognizes me. I’m still in my nerdy glasses ….. hmm … should I …

 

 

“omigosh!! Who is she…?” I heard some peoples murmured about me.

“she’s super gorgeous! Her boyfriend’s really lucky to have her …”

“aigoo … when will I be cute like her? Neomu kwiyeoun ….”

 

 

I smiled to myself … the reasons they talking about me? I took off my glasses and jacket …. Hehe … and have I mentioned how I look behind these nerdy glasses? I look hot! Gorgeous! Amazing! Ahem … I’m so full of myself, huh? Mianhae .. *bows*

 

I entered the café again and all of the eyes in there darted right at me. I gulped knowing their gazes, “omo .. what to do …”

“yaahh~! How dare you leave me like that, huh?” Taemin suddenly appeared from behind me.

I gulped ….

 

 

~Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

Suddenly, after having a nice chat with Gongchan, a beautiful girl walks inside the café. Maan …. She’s gorgeous alright. My eyes suddenly darted to the table where Taemin sunbaenim and “the girl” sitted. Aishh .. they’re not there anymore ..

 

Aaanyway .. my eyes kept on the girl’s face. The girl that just walked in. gosh, how can there be a girl like that? she’s so .. breathtaking …

 

            “look who’s daydreaming now …” Gongchan teased.

            “y-yah! It’s not like what you think …” I pouted.

            Gongchan looks at her, “she’s a real beauty hyung …” he said.

            “yah!!” I yelled at him. Gongchan tuck his tongue at me.

 

When I see her face, I think I saw her somewhere … but, where?

 

“yaahh~! How dare you leave me like that, huh?” suddenly, Taemin sunbaenim popped beside her.

 

How come he knows her? Coincidence? I have to ask her name! I’m sooo falling in love with her ….

 

 

~End Of Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

uwaah~! ^^

2nd chapter, finished!

will Jinyoung knows the real Kyuyeon?

we'll wait and see ... ^^

 

comment and subscribe, okay? ^^

gomawoyo ... ^^