What Happened ... ??

My Love For Now, Tomorrow, And Always

hey there~~ ^^

hmm .. is it just me or is it chapter 4 of this stpry dissapeared just like that..??

aiishh, whatever .. ><

anyways, hope you guys enjoyed it~~ ^^

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

“yaaah~ taemin-ah .. be nice to Kyuyeon’s dongsaengiie … we don’t want her to be hurt …” I heard Onew’s voice. The two of us walked in and Minhee’s with her shocked expression. Ahem, have I mentioned that Minhee’s a big fan of SHINee? Uh oh ….

“Taemin-ah” I run to Taemin. “Kyuyeon-aaahh~!” he ran to me like a fanboy. Taemin immediately hugs me tightly. “ai--ggoo ….” I whispered.

Minhee’s still stood there, frozen. “yah, you two! Stop hugging each other and welcome the guest!” Minho yelled at us.

Taemin releases the embrace as he tuck his tongue out, “I love her too much …”

I ran to Minhee’s side, “guys, this is my only, and only BFF at school. I’ve told her to you guys, right?”

 I saw Minhee’s face burning up, oh no, she’s going to …. “AAACKKK! SHINEE OPPAAAA!!!!”

We all covered up our ears, “and … I’ve mentioned that she’s a real fan of you guys, right?”

“annyeong haseyo .. jeo-jeoneun Kang Minhee… ieyo …”

All of SHINee’s members nodded, “nice to meet you, Minhee-ya …” Onew walked up to Minhee and shakes hands with her.

“Kyuyeon-ah?” Minhee called me, “ne, Minhee-ya?”

“your friends are .. them?” she asked me.

Taemin shook his head, “aniyoo~! Her friends are reaaally a lot! SNSD, Super Junior, EXO, F(x)! uhh … and us of course, SHINee!”

“yah!” I smack Taemin’s head lightly, “don’t mention their names here!”

 

Minhee looked really pale right now. Of course! her absolute idol, I mean bias, getting smacked by her best friend a.k.a the biggest nerd at school. Who wouldn’t confused by a view like that?

 

 

        “yah! How many times have you hit my head?” Taemin yelled at me.

“you two … aishh … jinjja … would you guys stop playing around and welcome the guest?” Key yelled at us.

“mianhae, ahjumma ….” Taemin and I said in unison as Minhee giggled. Key looked veeery mad. Taemin and I high-5ed as we laughed like a children …

 

        “wait, I’ll change for a moment, okay?” I said as I head upstairs….

 

 

 

~Taemin’s P.O.V~

 

 

I glance at Kyuyeon’s bestfriend. She’s gorgeous alright. I mean, Kyuyeon is also gorgeous but I’ve never had this feeling towards Kyuyeon. Kyuyeon and I were bestfriends since we’re in diapers. Well, that Minhee girl has some charm or something, I see ….

Okay, the atmosphere is awkward, I don’t know what to do! Pleaaase be fast, Kyuyeon-ah!!

 

 

~End Of Taemins P.O.V~

 

 

 

“soo, what brings you guys here?” I asked them as we seated comfortably together in the living room.

        “you forgot these yesterday …” Key said as he swings my makeup box.

“ahh … gomawo, oppa … but, how come all of you came here? It could only be Key oppa but why are you all here?”

“do you not wanting us to be here …?? Aww … I just have to leave then ..” Onew fakes a sob.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Minhee chuckled. I glance at Taemin who is staring at Minhee. Oooh … I see the situation now ~~ hehehe … gotta make an evil plan.

 

 

I whispered something to Minho, as Minho sent it to Onew, and to Key, at last to jonghyun. “what about me?” Minhee and Taemin asked in unison. The two of them looked at each other as they slightly blushing.

           

 

“ah, mianhae, I’m not in the mood for telling you two …”  Jonghyun playfully stuck his tongue at Minhee and Taemin.

“really unfair …” Taemin pouts.

“meenie ..” Minhee also pouts.

 

 

 

 

As we have a little chit-chat, I realize that Taemin and Minhee is exchanging glances to each other … hmm .. I think Taemin has fallen in love for the first sight. And Minhee, aishh, she has longed to like Taemin ….

           

 

 

 

“we have to get going, Kyuyeon-ah … annyeong~” Onew kissed my cheeks. Aigoo, don’t get him wrong, he’s just like my own oppa.

“annyeong~ nice meeting you, Minhee-yah …” Key, Minho and Jonghyun waved at us as Minhee slightly blushed.

Taemin whispered something to me, “Skype me tonight .. I have something to ask …”

I burst out laughing, “arasseo …”

“annyeong Minhee-ah .. take care …” Taemin winks. I can see Minhee’s face is going to burn anytime soon.

 

 

 

In the night, as I promised to Taemin, I skype him. I was curious to what he’ll going to ask though … I think it’ll be all about Minhee! Hehehe …

 

            Taemin            : yah~!

            Kyuyeon           : what?

            Taemin            : tell me more about ur best friend~ *smiles cheekily*

 

I knew it .. he’s totally interested in her …

 

            Kyuyeon           : yah~ you fell in love with her, right?

            Taemin            : well, I never said that …,..

            Kyuyeon           : whatever ….

 

We skype all night long as he kept asking things about Minhee. Sure, every guy might fell in love with her. She’s covered with a natural beauty … *sigh* I envy her very much …

 

            Taemin            : when can I go to your school?

            Kyuyeon           : never! They can’t know that I know you!

            Taemin            : jinjjayo? Oh well …. I just have to ask my friend to go with me.

           

 

We had a little more chat before we decided to hung up ….

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

On a perfectly fine Saturday morning, I grab my breakfast as I watch the TV. Ahh … Music Bank is later afternoon. Awww~ too long for me. oh well, I should watch SBS…. There, gayo daejun flashback. I saw B1A4’s performance with Dal Shabet. I dropped my spoon ….

 

It hurts to watch this. A tear dropped from my eyes. Okay, I HATE YOU BOTH!! I sobbed as someone called me.

 

???                   : …

       Kyuyeon           : yo-yoboseyo?

       ???                   : are you .. crying?

Kyuyeon           : aniyo, igeon nugueyo?

???                   : you even forgot me .. aishh .

Kyuyeon           : ahh… Taemin-ah .. wassup?

Taemin            : umm, I want you to come to EXO-K’s debut at music bank later afternoon. Would   you    like to come?

Kyuyeon           : okay, it won’t hurt to come anyways ..

Taemin            : yaay~ don’t be late ~~

Kyuyeon           :  ara ….

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

At the music bank building, 1 hour before performance ….

 

I walk by myself inside the building, with my nerdy glasses on. I walk carelessly as I passed some idols. Of course, they recognize me…… they’re also friendly to me ….

 

            “annyeong haseyo …” someone greeted me.

            I glance at the person, it’s Gongchan from B1A4 and the rest of the members.

 

I flip my hair and carelessly continue to walk without greeting back to them. Okay, my heart is still aching and I’m not in the mood to meet them.

           

“yah! I thought you’re a well-mannered girl!!” someone yelled at me.

“tch ..” I face them, “yah! Jung Jinyoung, I don’t want to be like that right now.” I open my glasses. “and I don’t care what you’ll think of me …” I began to walk again in my heels.

 

 

Usually, I only opened my glasses when I’m really angry at someone or at something. And right now, I dunno why, but... i remembered what i watch this morning.... it hurts seeing your bias being touched by other, don’t you think….??

 

 

~Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

What’s wrong with that kid? SHE CALLED ME BY NAME?!! Doesn’t she has any manners? Aishh!! and .... she’s taking off her glasses, which reminds me of someone ….

            “yah! You…!!”

            “hyung ..” Gongchan stopped me.

            “let her be …” CNU said warmly.

            I mocked at her as I walk carelessly to the waiting room……

 

~End of Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

 

I walk to EXO’s waiting room. Taemin said he would be there. I knocked the door as someone opened it with a big grin. Suddenly, his smile turned into a frown once he saw my face.

 

 

“I know you’re mad at someone or something, right?” Taemin asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

sorry, you guys ... ><

i decided to change this chapter a little ... 

therefore, i remembered when i watch B1A4 and Dal Shabet's colaboration ...

it really, hurts ... T.T

i hope you still enjoyed it ....

 

and, kamsahamnida for readin, subscribing and commenting .... ^^

but i'll hope there won't be much silent reader here ... hehe .. ^^