The Real Me

My Love For Now, Tomorrow, And Always

a yoooo~ ^^

aigoo, it's been a while, isn't it??

mianhae for the late update ... ><

anyways, hope u enjoy it ... ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

I drag Taemin as fast as I can outside the café. I slightly pouting as he smirks.

 

“how long are you going to be the big nerd? You’re so beautiful and everyone should know it…!!” Taemin said.

I sigh as I put on my jacket again and my glasses, “I’m nothing comparing to you idols, so even if I reveal myself, I will never even recognized by some idols.”

“ahem …” Taemin wiggled his eyebrows.

I giggled, “you’re an exception…”

He pinched my cheeks, “who can resist you? You’re so cute and sweet …” as he smiled.

 

Oh no, my heart ….. yaah!! He’s my bestfriend ….. I shouldn’t fall in love with him. As the two of us began to walk, I felt someone tapping my shoulders …. I turn around and …

 

“ne?” I U-turn all the way around as my hair flips flawlessly.

I met gaze with … “I … I’m sorry, I’ve mistaken you for someone ….” I saw Jinyoung’s face is as red as a tomato. Suddenly, I heard someone clearing her/his throat, I saw Gongchan walked to me.

I’m confused at first though, “a-aigoo … Gongchan-ssi ….” I stuttered. His smile is very cute.

He cupped my face, “do you know? I’m the one that give you the chocolates …”

I gasped, Taemin smirked, Jinyoung mocked me, “oh, uhmm .. well …” I smiled happily as I kissed him on the cheeks. Gongchan’s face turned bright red.

“gomawo … for the truffles … it’s my favorite …” I smiled sweetly.

Taemin laughed happily, but Jinyoung seemed dozing off a bit. “jealous?” Taemin wiggled his eyebrows.

Jinyoung rolled his eyeballs, “tch, andwae …”

 

However, I felt hurt when Jinyoung said that. deep down inside of me, I really like him, not as an idol, but as a guy. I wish he would recognize me one day. It was my biggest .. dream …

 

“well, we have to go now, thanks again for the truffles, Gongchan oppa …” I embrace him before Taemin and I go away.

Before I go, I took a glance to Jinyoung. He doesn’t care at all ….. oh well, I lost my hopes …

 

On the way home, I didn’t say a thing. Taemin was confused though. He never see me like this. Of course, I’m always the happy-go-lucky girl, happy, childish, and active girl. but now, I don’t think I’m that kind of girl anymore ….

 

“yahh~ don’t be sad .. at least Gongchan cared for you, ne? and I think he’s your type! Not Jinyoung ….!” Taemin patted my head gently.

I tried to smile brightly but failed, “gomawo, Taemin-ah ... oh, we’ve arrived. Thanks for taking me home!”

“oh, I should give you some advice before you leave …” Taemin stopped me.

“ne..?”

“if you want to become popular at school and if you don’t want to be threated, don’t use your thick glasses anymore. It makes you look dumb but you’re actually beautiful …. Arasseo…?” Taemin smiled.

I chuckled, “no way… I don’t want to be recognized as your BFF, Taemin-ah … have a great day tomorrow. Saranghae~! Annyeong~” I waved at him.

“nado saranghae~ annyeong~!” Taemin bid farewell as he head to SM building by taxi….

 

As I head inside …..

 

“unniee!!!!” my lil’ sister, Park Sooyeon shouted my name. oh, have I mentioned, she’s a 96th liner …. She is a fan girl of EXO which is SHINee’s junior boyband in SM ent ….

“annyeong, dongsaengiiee~ how’s your day?”

“I’m so lonely without you! Appa and eomma suddenly leaves us for the rest one month. They leave for Tokyo and they said you have to take care of me well….”

“aigoo .. whatever, Sooyeon-ah. I’ve always taking care of you really well, right?” I smiled.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

The next day was always the same at school, getting bullied, being trashed. But still, there’s one friend that always by my side. Kang Minhee. She’s pretty, alright. I envy her very much. But she never let me down. She’s the calm, pretty, kindhearted girl that every guy might fall in love to ….

 

“can I visit your house, Kyuyeon-ah? I’ve always wanted to visit your house. You’re always visiting my house but I’ve never visited yours… can i?” Minhee said after school ended.

I smiled bitterly, “y-you may not like what you see …” I stuttered.

“don’t worry … even thouh you’re not rich and all, you’re still my friend! once a friend, is always a friend …” she smiled to me.

I’m kinda touched when she said that, “gomawoyo, Minhee-yah …” I smiled to her.

She smiled as she nodded, “shall we go now?”

I nodded and led her to the park nearby where no one from our school exists, “let’s wait here for a while …” I smiled.

She looks confused, “why? Can’t we walk?”

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of us, the door opened. Minhee’s jaw is hanging. “why walk when we can ride? “ I asked while grinning.

 

 

All the way home, Minhee couldn’t believe her eyes. Haha, my car is a little fancy though. I think she couldn’t believe it. a nerd like me? being drive home? Amazing … hehe ….~~

 

“welcome to my house~!” I shouted as I opened the door of my house. Minhee stopped me, “wait …”

I looked at her with confusion, “waeyo?”

“I just … how do you ..? are you lying to us this all time …??” she asked in disbelieve and surprise.

 

I smiled as I opened my nerdy glasses and open the bun from my hair, releasing my silky smooth hair. Minhee gasped at the sight….

 

“mianhae …..” I smiled.

“AAAAAAAHH!!” Minhee screamed like a fangirl. “you’re sooo beautiful~! I really envy your silky hair and your beautiful eyes!!” she shouted.

“shut up and please come in …” I opened the door to reveal….

“yaah~! Taemin oppa! I said stooop~! Unnie’s going to be back soon!! Don’t tickle me~!!” I heard the laughter and giggling of Taemin and Sooyeon.

 

Uh, ohh … EOTTOKHAE???!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

how is it? how is it? how is it ?? ^^

hope u guys like it ...

please subscribe and please DON'T BE A SILENT READER ...

continue reading, ne? ^^

kamsahamnida ~~ <3