Passing By Without Manners

My Love For Now, Tomorrow, And Always

Annyeong~! ^^

so, i'm going to update the first chapter~~

enjoy~ <3

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

So here I am … behind the stage, waiting for my friend. yes, he’s the popular maknae these days. His name is Lee Taemin, Maknae of SHINee. I’m sure his fangirls are all out there, around the world. Well, I should describe myself rather than introducing my friend here!

 

Arasseo, my name is Park Kyuyeon. I’m the schools biggest nerd. But they don’t know what have I hide behind this glasses. Hehe … aaanyway, he should be here by now! Where the heck is he?

 

            Then, I saw B1A4 passing through, “annyeong haseyo ..” I bowed to them.

            The members bowed to me too, “annyeong haseyo ..” Gongchan greeted happily.

            “annyeong haseyo ..” both Baro and Sandeul said while waving at me.

            “annyeong haseyo …” CNU smiled at me warmly.

            Jinyoung raised his hands at me with a poker face, “annyeong ….”

 

They walked pass me as I think though. I thought Jinyoung is a warm and kind person like I saw in TV. Well, I admit that I’m a fan of B1A4’s Jung Jinyoung. I’ve just realized … a normal girl, bein liked by an idol? No way, maldo andwae …

 

I’ve just remembered, an idol … he’s surrounded by pretty peoples, why took the second glance to me? aishh … I’m too hoping back then. But now, I drop my hopes. There’s no way though …

 

~Gongchan’s P.O.V~

 

The girl that greeted us earlier. I think she’s pretty cute….. too bad, Jinyoung hyung doesn’t greet her nicely. Aigoo .. what’s with him today?

           “hyung …” I called Jinyoung hyung that sits on the sofa inside our waiting room.

            “what’s up?” he smiled brightly.

            I was confused, “what’s with you today? You seem down after the performance …”

            He sighed, “so?”

            “it’s about that girl, isn’t it?” Baro popped beside me.

            “y-yah! Why do you think like that?” I asked nervously.

            Sandeul joined us and whispered something to me, “I think she’s pretty cute …”

 

I gasped, is he a fortune teller? A mind reader … freak? Aishh .. he’s really unpredictable … and, inedible …. Of course! he’s not a food! Haha, funny me

“h-hyung! How’d you …”

CNU suddenly appeared, “yah, you guys … you shouldn’t barge in like that without permission ….”

“araseo …. channie-yah, CNU hyung, mianhae ….” Baro and Sandeul said in unison …..

 

~End Of Gongchan’s P.O.V~

 

Aissh … SHINee’s performance is really long …. When will it be over? I just sit in SHINee’s waiting room while I plugged in my headset to listen to some music. Maybe because their performance is the last one.

“sorry it took so long, Kyuyeon-ah ..” someone back-hugged me.

“y-yah! Taemin-ah! I .. can’t breathe …” I squints.

Onew suddenly appeared, “Taemin-ah, let her go .. she’s going to die because of you …”

Then, Taemin let go of his embrace, “mwo? Na ttaemune? No way … I love her very very much …!”

I chuckled, “and I love you super duper much!”.

“ooh, are you two already dating each other?” Jonghyun wiggled his eyebrows.

Taemin suddenly swung his arm around my neck, “can’t you see how close we are? Were bestfriends, hyung! And we always will be bestfriends, right, Kyuyeon-ah?”

“if you say so ..” I giggled.

“aigoo … you’re so cute ….” Key pinched my cheeks….

 

After having a chit-chat with SHINee’ Taemin and I decided to take a walk around the building while chit-chatting and laughing together. We wanted to go to the café and ….

“ouch …” someone bumped me as I fell.

Taemin helped me out, “watch where you’re going next time ….”

I look at the person who bumped me, “mianhae …” he said coldly. Jinyoung? Tch, he WAS my bias and I’m sure to erase him from my bias list.

“only … that what you can say? Mianhae?! What’s up with you, kid? She doesn’t have any problems with you, right?” Taemin half yelled at him.

I hold him back, “yah .. Taemin-ah, gwaenchanhayo … I’m sorry for his bad manners …. Taemin-ah, you promised me you’ll treat me cake! Kaja!” I pulled him.

We left Jinyoung there …

 

~Jinyoung’s P.O.V~

 

That girl seems somehow familiar …. Hmmm, lemme think ….. aha! It’s the girl that greeted us earlier. Hmm, she have a very good manners indeed. And she’s kinda cute, I think … hmm .. interesting ….

“Hyung! Let’s eat before we go back to the dorm! CNU hyung, Sandeul hyung and Baro hyung have already got to the dorm. Why not we relax at the café for a while?” Gongchan suddenly popped in front of me.

“y-yah! Why do they leave us here? Anyway, *sigh* I think we should relax once in a while ….” I said.

Gonchan suddenly jumped, “jinjja?? Yaay~! Arasseo, let’s fly~~~!!” Gongchan skipped our way to the café.

“like you can fly …” I shook my head.

 

After a while of walking, we entered the café. And I saw the girl earlier with Taemin sunbaenim laughing at each other while enjoying a cup of coffee  and a slice of cake. They’re really enjoying it …. I slapped myself … why am I thinking of that girl again?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

sooo, how's chapter one? ^^

hope you guys enjoyed it .....

please leave a comment and subscribe if you liked the story .. ^^

kamsahamnida ....