Trying to Fix The Quite & The Shy

100% Mommy + 10% Daddies= Absolutely Bad {Editing}

 

Making Breakfast was simple & serving it to Teen Top was even better. To tell you the truth, with teen top here you had time to be by yourself because mason seemed to forget that you were even here. The Only problem that seemed to bother you is that Neil and Changjo Never talked. Why would that bother you? Because they seemed so left out. When you thought about it even with Soo Kyung They didn’t really do anything they just stayed in the background watching C.A.P, Ricky, L.Joe, & Chunji watch the baby. *I have to do something to make them talk or interact with Mason* you got up from the couch and sat in-between Neil and Changjo. 

“Hey” you said to Neil

“H-Hello” Neil didn’t even look at you but only at the ground

“Hey” you looked at Changjo but he didn’t even bother to say anything back to you.

*Think think think* the perfect idea hit you when you thought that you should buy Mason some more things to play with and cloths. You looked over at L.Joe, C.A.P, Ricky, & Chunji who were playing with Mason then back at Neil and Changjo.

“Umm Since you guys are here, I think I want to go shopping while you watch mason” you said

They didn’t even bother to answer expect Chunji.

“That’s fine; Want to take someone with you?” Chunji kissed mason on the cheek then looked at you.

“Yeah, Changjo & Neil” you smiled

“Alright take your time” then Chunji went back to playing with Mason.

“I’m going to get dress ok” you whispered

They both nodded their heads then you ran upstairs. You didn’t pick out anything fancy to wear nor did you put your hair in anything fancy either. It was just something easy to slip in and out of. You ran back down stairs with car keys and a credit card.

“Ready?” you grabbed your jacket that was hanging by the front door.

Neil and Chanjo got up from the couch and got their things and walked over to you.

“Bye Mason Umma is going out somewhere k?”

“Bye Umma” he smiled

You blew him a kiss then opened you door leaving with Neil and Changjo by your side.

“Don’t worry you’ll have fun with me I promise” you hopped into you car only thinking about your plan. 


Author Notes:
I look this over now & i can see this is a really short chapter. 
U.U Forgive my laziness. AnyWho, What do you think will happen at the mall?