My Love For You

100% Mommy + 10% Daddies= Absolutely Bad {Editing}

 

You never dated bad boys because it didn’t fit your good-2-shoes image.  *no I would never date them... Agh that’s bad* you thought as you were watching T.V in your living room popping popcorn into your mouth.

“Sweetheart don’t forget to lock the front door when we leave. I promise by 11:00 we’ll be coming home Nae?” your mother called from the kitchen

“Nae Nae~” you shouted still munching angrily on popcorn.

“Noooo Miguel don’t go, you don’t need to be a bad boy around me I love you” said the T.V

“Are you serious?! He wasn’t just bad around you he was bad around everyone” you shouted

“Honey?” your mother came out of the kitchen and walked over to you. “Are you alright”

“No this movie is clearly stupid, why did she fall for the bad boy why didn’t she fall for the nice one that gave her everything” you were far from annoyed

“Ha-ha honey if this is bothering you so much why don’t you just change it” your mom grabbed the remote but you knocked it right out of her hand.

“No I’m watching it now I might as well see what’s going to happen” you mumbled stuffing more popcorn in your mouth.

“Hehe alright your father and I are leaving I love you Hye” then your mother left you all alone in the darkness with only the T.V.

“Aish, I know how you feel girl in the T.V I’m in love with a bad boy too but its not just 1 its 6 of them. I don’t date bad boys but something about them makes me feel all…… Aish why couldn’t I fall in love with a nice guy who got good grades and is fairly popular with the girls for his good looks. But Noooo the bad ones are way better” you sighed at your thought and continued to watch the stupid movie.

“Miguel I’m pregnant” said the girl

“Y-You are?” Miguel said shocked

You sat there just eyeing the television.

“I hate this movie I’m not watching it” you got up and grabbed the remote to turn off the T.V then went upstairs to your nice comfortable room.

“Teen Top…” you mumbled

Those were the school kings also your crushes and bad boys.

“What would happen if I went out with teen top?” thoughts rushed into your head which caused you to sequel.

“Alright Hye calm down don’t be all crazy” you said

You grabbed your book that was on the night stand and turned to the page with your bookmark placed in-between them. This, Of Course, was another goody-2-shoes book and a bad boy.

“Lily grabbed the box of chocolates out of her locker and ran over to Chad. Here you go said lily blushing Chad just looked at her then grabbed the box. Chad I had a big crush on since middle school I hope you could accept my feelings. Chad smirked and grabbed lily by the waist then planted a big kiss on her rose like lips.”

Your head popped out of your book.

“That’s it! I can make chocolate for them then I can go confess to them that I love them” your heart started to beat very fast.

You placed your book done and ran downstairs into the kitchen to get started onto cooking your hand made chocolates.    


Author's Note:
What's up my awsome Peeps, I finally got my first chapter up.
So all now how this is going to go but it's still fun to read right?